Patrick's advice on chicks - #17 in a series

Don't ever make a joke at the expense of a chick - they can't take it.

MAYBE WOMAN JUST DON'T LIKE ....YOU-

Not a chance - everything goes fine unless i forget and make the joke. Guys grow up razzing each other, etc. they build up immunity - chicks don't have it.

The difference is that chicks are saying to those things about you to their girlfriends that you are saying to her...

What are you doing dating chicks??!! Desperate???!!!

two_little_chicks.jpg

(Not only that they don't understand your jokes.......) :eusa_whistle:

Other very good advice concerning chicks is to make sure they have plenty of water - especially in this hot weather - and don't group them together so closely that they step on top of each other.

Other very good advice concerning chicks is to make sure they have plenty of water - especially in this hot weather - and don't group them together so closely that they step on top of each other.

That doesn't happen - chicks are usually very agile. And they can buy their own damn water - who am I - the friggin sparkletts man?

I think guys who refer to women as "chicks" couldn't get laid in a mattress factory.

At least you've updated your vernacular to "chicks" from the now recognized to be outdated term of "babes".

I think chicks like being teased and pushed a little, as long as it doesn't get vulgar.
bantering..... can be fun with the hotties.

Yep - they don't like what they call "male humor", and the banter must be VERY light. Found a chick I hadn't seen in a long time on facebook. She had horn rim glasses. I told her she's still very cute, but lose the glasses. i could tell she got pissed.

Don't ever make a joke at the expense of a chick - they can't take it.

How old the hell are you...12?? My advice to Patrick, stop giving chicks advice, stop giving advice about chicks, you're in waaay over you're head, sonny!

Forum List

Back