Patient 0 for covid has been found !

Stop right there with that example of American hate that so plainly leads to the hyprocrisy of objecting to China building islands in the middle of the fucking ocean.

Some of you people are losing control of your emotions, that's due to swallowing the hate propaganda whole!

You need to believe that!

Where did we create a military island out in the middle of the ocean you fucking snow Mexican?

No, it's not proven and it's not even accepted by America's medical experts.

But it 'is' more of the same American hate for China.

China doesn't return the hate but consistently tries to bring the world together in peace that will benefit. Even today we have the example of Xi and Bill Gates!

That results in frustration by Americans in every war they've ever started because it defuses the hate propaganda in heads that don't soak up hate propaganda so easily.
How much do they pay you?

it appears that the first person or persons diagnosed with covid 19 were scientist from the Wuhan lab ! so much for the lefts belief that covid was a virus that came from nature ! it was a lab leak ! and China hid the truth and withheld the genetic sequence from the world !

We helped fund it, Fauci needs to be executed.

Where did we create a military island out in the middle of the ocean you fucking snow Mexican?
So even though you're ignorant, rude, and dead wrong, it's still worth spanking you back to reality.

But you're really going to have to stop the 'snow mexican' babbling, or I'll leave you to screech by yourself.

So even though you're ignorant, rude, and dead wrong, it's still worth spanking you back to reality.

But you're really going to have to stop the 'snow mexican' babbling, or I'll leave you to screech by yourself.

Cute article. I'm asking you where we have created military islands. You can't do that. Thanks for admitting we don't do that.

Your article calls this an artificial island. Are you actually so stupid you're calling THIS the same as a huge military island created by China with a runway and known military installations on it?

p0bffjtc.webp

Stupid fucking canuck.

3872.jpg

You're one dumb motherfucker, you know that? Are all snow Mexicans as dumb as you or do you stand out in the crowd?

Last edited:
Cute article. I'm asking you where we have created military islands. You can't do that. Thanks for admitting we don't do that.

Your article calls this an artificial island. Are you actually so stupid you're calling THIS the same as a huge military island created by China with a runway and known military installations on it?

p0bffjtc.webp

Stupid fucking canuck.
Your rage is making you crazy. Stay away from flying machines until you settle down.

We're finished and I should have never even started.

I openly invite Americans to start discussions that criticize Canada, but the discussion is going to have to be less childish than C.A. calling me a Turdeau loving fu-kduck. LOL

How about you lassy?

So far you've just acted like a vindictive Irish letterbomber.

The fascist Canadian government is going the same way as the fascist American government under the DemoKKKrats, except faster because you people can't fight back.

Your rage is making you crazy. Stay away from flying machines until you settle down.

We're finished and I should have never even started.

The land was already there you stupid fucking snow mexican. The fucking country was already there. All we did was build a military base. We didn't MAKE A FUCKING ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN. We have military bases all over the fucking world. That's nothing.

God damned, yea keep talking, your fucking stupidity is shining through.

CHINA BUILT THE FUCKING ISLAND OUT OF NOWHERE YOU DUMB ASS SNOW MEXICAN FUCKHEAD. I wish you were in front of me so I could kick your dumb snow mexican ass back to Canada.

Donald the dumbfuck. You got a new name, you dumbfuck.

So I'll ask again, where are we BUILDING MILITARY ISLANDS IN THE MIDDLE OF OCEAN? You said we did it, you haven't shown one time where we did. Adding a military installation to a country that accepts it is not the same thing, dumbfuck.

But what's funny, is YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THIS. :abgg2q.jpg: You might want to actually READ the articles that you post that you claim back you up. Because I'm here to tell you THEY DONT.

Last edited:
The land was already there you stupid fucking snow mexican. The fucking country was already there. All we did was build a military base. We didn't MAKE A FUCKING ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN. We have military bases all over the fucking world. That's nothing.

God damned, yea keep talking, your fucking stupidity is shining through.

CHINA BUILT THE FUCKING ISLAND OUT OF NOWHERE YOU DUMB ASS SNOW MEXICAN FUCKHEAD. I wish you were in front of me so I could kick your dumb snow mexican ass back to Canada.

Donald the dumbfuck. You got a new name, you dumbfuck.

So I'll ask again, where are we BUILDING MILITARY ISLANDS IN THE MIDDLE OF OCEAN? You said we did it, you haven't shown one time where we did. Adding a military installation to a country that accepts it is not the same thing, dumbfuck.

But what's funny, is YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THIS. :abgg2q.jpg: You might want to actually READ the articles that you post that you claim back you up. Because I'm here to tell you THEY DONT.
Don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

I don't like stupid fucking people. And he's a stupid fucking person. He's the kind of dumbfuck that just googles what he wants an article to say and posts a link to the first fucking thing he sees. He doesn't read the articles he posts, he just posts the shit and thinks he's smart. And he's too stupid to realize the articles he posts have NOTHING to do with the topic.

He makes false flag arguments, lies, backpedals and then tries to pretend he doesn't say this shit.

He's a canuck fuckhead.

it appears that the first person or persons diagnosed with covid 19 were scientist from the Wuhan lab ! so much for the lefts belief that covid was a virus that came from nature ! it was a lab leak ! and China hid the truth and withheld the genetic sequence from the world !

If true, this is very damning. And leftists kept on calling it a right wing conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back