Only a few (the elites) are treating Neely like a saint (not so those who ride the NYC subway)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Warning: sarcasm (which I myself love)

Yeh, only those who have armed guards appear to be attacking this Marine who intervened after Neely screamed he was going to kill people

Yeh, only those who have armed guards appear to be attacking this Marine who intervened after Neely screamed he was going to kill people
He wasn't asked. He should have just sat his butt down. I've seen worse on the NYC subway.

Kid's gonna spend some time in prison. Like it or not.

site (emphasis mine)

AOC — who likes to affect a "Jenny-from-the-block" persona but who actually grew up in upstate New York — is rarely even in her district, never mind on the subway. Comptroller Brad Lander — who called Penny a "vigilante" on Twitter — has a city-funded driver.

This is the Uber Class — the folks who can afford to car service everywhere, even daily to work (if they don’t have a chauffeur).

The rest of us are the Subway Class — condemned to hurtle around town in a metal tube that has become a rolling psych ward.

site (emphasis mine)

AOC — who likes to affect a "Jenny-from-the-block" persona but who actually grew up in upstate New York — is rarely even in her district, never mind on the subway. Comptroller Brad Lander — who called Penny a "vigilante" on Twitter — has a city-funded driver.

This is the Uber Class — the folks who can afford to car service everywhere, even daily to work (if they don’t have a chauffeur).

The rest of us are the Subway Class — condemned to hurtle around town in a metal tube that has become a rolling psych ward.

I consider myself the "bus and subway there-Uber home late at night" class, for drinking nights at least.

Nothing like a typical prog blaming the potential victims.

Real men don't need to be asked, they act when faced with a situation like this.
Well, then don't cry when he's sentenced to prison time. I saw an interview he did. Kid's got a little psychopath in him. Something not right there.

Nobody asked him. In fact, after he put Neely in the chokehold, other riders asked him to let him go...and he didn't. Sound familiar?

I consider myself the "bus and subway there-Uber home late at night" class, for drinking nights at least.

sounds like you have to risk your life taking the subway

glad I am far from crazy NY

Well, then don't cry when he's sentenced to prison time. I saw an interview he did. Kid's got a little psychopath in him. Something not right there.

Nobody asked him. In fact, after he put Neely in the chokehold, other riders asked him to let him go...and he didn't. Sound familiar?

No NYC jury will convict him as long as it isn't just white upper class upper west side idiots.

Asking has nothing to do with anything, and the guy you are talking about was trying to restrain him as well, just differently.

No NYC jury will convict him as long as it isn't just white upper class upper west side idiots.

Asking has nothing to do with anything, and the guy you are talking about was trying to restrain him as well, just differently.
No, he put him in a sleeper chokehold. Again, he wasn't asked to intervene. He kept Neely in the hold long after he stopped moving.

That's what they're gonna hang him on. And yes, a NYC jury will convict him. Probably of involuntary manslaughter.

I expect, given the demographic most likely to be on a jury in NYC..and the facts of the case.....that this is a slam-dunk conviction for voluntary manslaughter--if not murder~

No, he put him in a sleeper chokehold. Again, he wasn't asked to intervene. He kept Neely in the hold long after he stopped moving.

That's what they're gonna hang him on. And yes, a NYC jury will convict him. Probably of involuntary manslaughter.

You've seen the whole video, or just the edits and the word of mouth that is going around?

All on Neely, none on the Marine.

I expect, given the demographic most likely to be on a jury in NYC..and the facts of the case.....that this is a slam-dunk conviction for voluntary manslaughter--if not murder~

Nope, because everyone has had to deal with one of these assholes in a subway car.

Notice the left isn't bringing out the other (mostly minority) passengers to refute the self defense concept being used.

Americans have turned to politics for the answers, instead of realizing the danger in not objecting to this act of murder that is safe for the murderer because the standard was set with the Rittenhouse murder.

Vigilante justice is about to increase in frequency on account of murder being legalized for political purposes.

Who will speak out against what's happening?

Who spoke out against history's fascist regimes that promoted the same?

Americans have turned to politics for the answers, instead of realizing the danger in not objecting to this act of murder that is safe for the murderer because the standard was set with the Rittenhouse murder.

Vigilante justice is about to increase in frequency on account of murder being legalized for political purposes.

Who will speak out against what's happening?

Who spoke out against history's fascist regimes that promoted the same?

If the cops won't do their jobs, the people have never given up their right to self defense, or the defense of others.

Well normal people haven't. Subjects like you have.

Sort of like when Pelosi says “no wall” to stop the illegals, and then has a security around her own mansion.

Sort of like when Pelosi says “no wall” to stop the illegals, and then has a security around her own mansion.

and the way Pelosi and others have armed guards to protect them

but don't want everyday Americans to have the right to bear arms to defend themselves (wouldn't want an uprising against Dim- govt thugs)

If the cops won't do their jobs, the people have never given up their right to self defense, or the defense of others.

Well normal people haven't. Subjects like you have.
Americans who are confirmed haters with fascist tendencies will invent their own justications marty.

Americans who are confirmed haters with fascist tendencies will invent their own justications marty.

A sealed subway car isn't a jurisdiction, it's a trap that that idiot placed on the passengers in said car.

He tried to restrain the nutjob until the cops could access the car. That's it.

Forum List

Back