Pat Robertson suffers a stroke. Expected to make a full recovery.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Pat Robertson is recovering after suffering a stroke

BBIEJXB.img

You know who he is. He's the Republican that's always blaming gays for the 9/11 attack (God lifted his veil of protection) and for hurricanes and other bad weather.

But don't worry. He'll be OK. Evil never dies.

Robertson lost any kind of respect I might have had for him when he lied about his service record. And called the Sargent that brought that out in public a liar. That Sargent endured some of the worse fighting in the Korean War. Robertson, through his Senator father's influence, got a milk run job ferrying liquor over for officers. And then claimed to be a combat veteran.

BBIEJXB.img

You know who he is. He's the Republican that's always blaming gays for the 9/11 attack (God lifted his veil of protection) and for hurricanes and other bad weather.

So wouldn't the stroke be 'god lifting his veil of protection'. Robertson is another that pretends to be christian. He uses the name as branding to funnel money into his pocket and fuel his propaganda work for the Republicans. He doesn't know god and god doesn't want to know him.

I no use for Pat Robertson, I don’t care for him as a person, but I don’t wish I’ll on people I don’t care for. That goes against human nature to care about others regardless of how they treat others.

• Banned
I no use for Pat Robertson, I don’t care for him as a person, but I don’t wish I’ll on people I don’t care for. That goes against human nature to care about others regardless of how they treat others.
Look at this. Republicans let CHIP expire so they could hold 9 million children hostage and then blame the government shutdown on Democrats.

And look, it was sent out by one of their top leaders. Could you imagine Democrats doing something that despicable? I can't. The party wouldn't stand for it. Democrats made Al Franken leave. Republicans tried to put pedophile Roy Moore into office. They succeeded with Trump.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

There it is, right there. Bold as brass.

Look at this. Republicans let CHIP expire so they could hold 9 million children hostage and then blame the government shutdown on Democrats.

And look, it was sent out by one of their top leaders. Could you imagine Democrats doing something that despicable? I can't. The party wouldn't stand for it. Democrats made Al Franken leave. Republicans tried to put pedophile Roy Moore into office. They succeeded with Trump.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

There it is, right there. Bold as brass.

More left wing propaganda.

BBIEJXB.img

Never once listened to him. 9/11 happened because BJ Clinton let Osama live and because we failed to take the threat of Muslims seriously. A Muslim ban would had prevented it.

It was not a stroke.
It was a strike from god for his hypocrisies.
Rules for the ignorant:
One of the most common questions people ask about religious words is whether to capitalize the wordgod.” The name of any specific deity is capitalized just like any other name, so when “God” is used to refer to “the one God,” (in other words, in any monotheistic religion) it is capitalized.

Pat Robertson will probably live to 100. Evil men like him always do. He could have a stroke and heart attack at the same exact time and still live. It's the devil keeping him alive.

Pat Robertson will probably live to 100. Evil men like him always do. He could have a stroke and heart attack at the same exact time and still live. It's the devil keeping him alive.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter -- GOD

Much like Pelosi, only difference is Satan is afraid she would take over Hell with a soft coup.

BBIEJXB.img

Yeah, we are becoming a modern Sodom and Gomorrah, and we will pay the price. Took prayer out of schools, now evil prevails there. You can't deny it.

Pat Robertson followed a Satanic interpretation of the bible that teaches hate.
I hope he lives to be 100 so he can suffer from his strokes in earth before he joins his mentor Satan in Hell.

Lefties don't seem to understand that bigotry goes both ways. Blaming Mr. Robertson for blaming gays for 9-11 and hurricanes is a form of religious bigotry.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter -- GOD
god said that?....can you prove he did and not some guy back when?..........just asking.......

Forum List

Back