Pat Buchanan wants President Eisenhowers 'Operation Wetback' enacted again.

People are assets.

Except the ones sitting on their asses, collecting a government check, and complaining about immigrants.

They are a drag on the economy.
I take it you are against people who receive retirement benefits from hard earned longtime work. Am I right?

Not at all.

But all retired people are a drag on the economy. That's a simple fact.

But immigrants picking vegs in 100 degree heat are contributing to the economy....their labor.
Do you support illegal immigrants entering this country? Yes or No

SBmap.gif

Much More: The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Do you support illegal immigration by Mexicans?

I take it you are against people who receive retirement benefits from hard earned longtime work. Am I right?

Not at all.

But immigrants picking vegs in 100 degree heat are contributing to the economy....their labor.

Yes, I do.

Our immigration policies are too strict.

Not at all.

Yes, I do.

To strict? How? We have a naturalization process for immigrants to go through that others abide by and have been doing for years. Wetbacks can do the same if they would instead of coming here illegally.

Last edited:

Yes, I do.

To strict? We have a naturalization process for immigrants to go through that others abide by and have been doing for years. They can do the same if they would instead of coming here illegally.

As I said, if it were not for illegal immigration, our population would be shrinking.

In the early 1900's we welcomed millions of immigrants to this country.

But these immigrant are Mexican. And Republicans hate brown people.

It's another blame the poor issue that Republicans LOVE.

Yes, I do.

To strict? We have a naturalization process for immigrants to go through that others abide by and have been doing for years. They can do the same if they would instead of coming here illegally.

As I said, if it were not for illegal immigration, our population would be shrinking.

In the early 1900's we welcomed millions of immigrants to this country.

But these immigrant are Mexican. And Republicans hate brown people.

It's another blame the poor issue that Republicans LOVE.
No, we welcomed immigrants who went through a naturalization process. In other words, they abided by the federal law and became proud Americans. We are a soveriegnty with borders which define us as Americans. Illegals simply wish to not abide by our laws. You know that. Otherwise they would go through the proper channels to become a U.S. naturalized citizen. It seems you are for the laws being subverted.

s is what we need to enact again but on a slightly larger scale to get the job done. President Hoover, Truman and finally Eisenhower was bold to do this and Ike showed his American Patriotism in doing what was right and that was protecting the American workers jobs from being taken by cheaper working illegal aliens from Mexico.
We now have approximately 25 million illegal aliens in the United States (even though the Center for Immigration Studies estimates that number at around 7.3 million). It's time to demand, under threat of impeachment, that Barack Hussein Obama launch Operation Wetback IV, and complete the job started by Hoover and Eisenhower. If we don't do this he will grant them amnesty and they will vote him in for another 4 years and that is only way to get reelected if he manages to get Health Care passed when Americans clearly do not want it. Demand Operation Wetback be enacted by calling your lawmakers.

Pat Buchanan on Hardball wanting to bring back Operation 'Wetback'. Matthews is clueless on this.
YouTube - Pat Buchanan Advocates for Operation Wetback

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Fifty-three years ago, when newly elected Dwight Eisenhower moved into the White House, America's southern frontier was as porous as a spaghetti sieve. As many as 3 million illegal migrants had walked and waded northward over a period of several years for jobs in California, Arizona, Texas, and points beyond.
President Eisenhower cut off this illegal traffic. He did it quickly and decisively with only 1,075 United States Border Patrol agents – less than one-tenth of today's force. The operation is still highly praised among veterans of the Border Patrol.

on June 17, 1954, what was called "Operation Wetback" began. Because political resistance was lower in California and Arizona, the roundup of aliens began there. Some 750 agents swept northward through agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. Another 488,000, fearing arrest, had fled the country.

By mid-July, the crackdown extended northward into Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and eastward to Texas.
By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left the Lone Star State voluntarily.

Unlike today, Mexicans caught in the roundup were not simply released at the border, where they could easily reenter the US. To discourage their return, Swing arranged for buses and trains to take many aliens deep within Mexico before being set free.

Tens of thousands more were put aboard two hired ships, the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried the aliens from Port Isabel, Texas, to Vera Cruz, Mexico, more than 500 miles south. The sea voyage was "a rough trip, and they did not like it," says Don Coppock, who worked his way up from Border Patrolman in 1941 to eventually head the Border Patrol
Can the Republicans/Tea Party supporters explain why they didn't impeach President Reagan for declaring an amnesty for "illegals," instead of reinstituting Operation 'Wetback?'

Last edited:
IKE was RIGHT! We need to start Mass Deportation of the illegal aliens Right Now. Whether they are a man woman or child we need to get them out of here ASAP!

It doesn't matter if they came 25 years ago or 25 minutes ago they all have to GO!
....Unless, of course, they're WHITE....RIGHT??!!!

geronimo_poster-p228648748284658883vsu7_325.jpg
*​

335HomelandSecurityGeronimo_sBandFly_1886_.jpg

The illegal aliens come in all nationalities and we need to treat them all with the same rule of law. If you’re sticking up for illegal aliens I wonder what kind of American you are. Obviously you’re not a very good American.

The illegal aliens are killing more people on American soil than in the Middle Eastern wars combined! Is that OK with most Americans? Shall we reward the illegal aliens for it? How would we feel if it were Muslims killing Americans every day in the U.S.?

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk driving illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by the illegal aliens each and every day!
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Forum List

Back