Pat Buchanan wants President Eisenhowers 'Operation Wetback' enacted again.

Do you think you and he vote differently, Gramps?

We dont take issue in pointing out and chastising our fruits.

You guys just break into a group hug with yours.

I voted for Alan Keys years ago in a primary. Do you think he did?

I am driven by the ideology behind the man not the color in front of him.

So kiss my grits lol

If he was banned, how come he's still here on a different account?

So some of you think Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower are racists! :eek:

-

I dunno about that.
Yes you do. You would have some kind of thoughts if Hoover, Truman and Ike were racist for initiating 'Operation Wetback' to rid the country of illegals. Think. Were they racist for doing it or not?

I don't know their motives. I'm not old enough and I didn't study their history or memoirs. Not only that but I don't care. It's not relative to todays issues. Your stuck in my grandfathers history. I loved him but he was a rude dispicable human being.

Just like you.

I dunno about that.
Yes you do. You would have some kind of thoughts if Hoover, Truman and Ike were racist for initiating 'Operation Wetback' to rid the country of illegals. Think. Were they racist for doing it or not?

I don't know their motives. I'm not old enough and I didn't study their history or memoirs. Not only that but I don't care. It's not relative to todays issues. Your stuck in my grandfathers history. I loved him but he was a rude dispicable human being.

Just like you.

It's not being rude or dispicable, it's about wanting to uphold the Constitution and federal immigration laws of this land that is profusely being violated. Are you against that?

Last edited:

Just like you.

It's not being rude or dispicable, it's about wanting to uphold the Constitution and federal immigration laws of this land that is profusely being violated. Are you against that?

I'm not against the law, I'm against your antiquated racism.

Just like you.

I'm not against the law, I'm against your antiquated racism.
Are you white? Yes or No

Last edited:

Actually the ‘operation’ can’t be repeated, thankfully, because it is indeed un-Constitutional and illegal:
The reality of "Operation Wetback" wasn't so simple. Eisenhower's sweep was effective because it was mass deportation on the Soviet model, not because it was admirable, let alone fair or, in thousands of cases, legal. Mexicans were especially targeted whether they were legal immigrants or not. Children of Mexican parents, who were American citizens for having been born on American soil, were deported, too. We just learned that Americans by the thousands (and their children) are being denied Medicaid benefits because they can't produce proof of citizenship under a new law designed to target illegal immigrants. Imagine how many Mexicans were wrongly targeted for deportation in the mid-1950s.

"Operation Wetback": Illegal Immigration's Golden-Crisp Myth | Common Dreams

Another blame the poor thread from a Republican. What a surprise!

Immigrants are helping our economy, not hurting it.

If it weren't for the immigrants, our population would be going down.

When the population goes down, so does the economy.

People are assets. Republicans will never get that.

Immigrants yes, not illegal immigrants.

It doesn't matter.

All immigrants help an economy. People are assets.

Except the ones sitting on their asses, collecting a government check, and complaining about immigrants.

They are a drag on the economy.

People are assets.

Except the ones sitting on their asses, collecting a government check, and complaining about immigrants.

I take it you are against people who receive retirement benefits from hard earned longtime work. Am I right?

Last edited:

People are assets.

I take it you are against people who receive retirement benefits from hard earned longtime work. Am I right?

Not at all.

But all retired people are a drag on the economy. That's a simple fact.

But immigrants picking vegs in 100 degree heat are contributing to the economy....their labor.

buchanan-nazi-garb.jpg

Yeah, Pat, it's not so hard when you steal the land and use slave labor...

Forum List

Back