Pat Buchanan wants pain meds withheld from would be bomber

2dr6lc1.jpg

need a light ???? :lol::lol:

The guy is severely burned and the first thing Pat can think of is torture...make him suffer.
BTW, the man is talking, but that doesn't matter to cons.
No link, Pat said it on MSNBC.

He deserves to be in pain. If he in a morphine euphoria he won't think about what he has tried to do..

Buchanan's main point seems to have been ignored. His point is that this guy should've been immediately turned over to the military. I agree with that. We're not talking about a "criminal". We're talking about an enemy foreign combatant who brought his attack directly to our homeland.

That said, I don't understand why Buchanan seems to think that humane emergency treatment would be an either/or situation with a transfer to military custody. :eusa_eh:

We tried the 'shoe bomber'.

We tried the blind sheikh

We tried timothy mcveigh

Why on earth are some people pretending we are now suddenly incapable of trying a criminal suspect?

As for denying pain meds, why would we do that if the guy is already talking (and even if he weren't) .... other than to be low-lives?

We tried those people and got the USS COle, Khobar Towers and 9/11. Or did you forget those facts?
These aren't criminal actions, they are acts of war. And the sooner Obama realizes that Bush was right and his approach was correct the safer we will all be. It is no accident these little tests are going on under Obama, whom the Muslim world perceives as weak and vacillating.
And the sooner you quit your enthrallment with Obama's large Negro penis and see the reality of who and what he is the more sense you will make on these boards.

If I blew my winky off and it hurt like hell I wouldn't do it again. Would you?

Buchanan's main point seems to have been ignored. His point is that this guy should've been immediately turned over to the military. I agree with that. We're not talking about a "criminal". We're talking about an enemy foreign combatant who brought his attack directly to our homeland.

That said, I don't understand why Buchanan seems to think that humane emergency treatment would be an either/or situation with a transfer to military custody. :eusa_eh:

We tried timothy mcveigh

Why on earth are some people pretending we are now suddenly incapable of trying a criminal suspect?

As for denying pain meds, why would we do that if the guy is already talking (and even if he weren't) .... other than to be low-lives?

We tried those people and got the USS COle, Khobar Towers and 9/11. Or did you forget those facts?
These aren't criminal actions, they are acts of war. And the sooner Obama realizes that Bush was right and his approach was correct the safer we will all be. It is no accident these little tests are going on under Obama, whom the Muslim world perceives as weak and vacillating.
And the sooner you quit your enthrallment with Obama's large Negro penis and see the reality of who and what he is the more sense you will make on these boards.

You're not really saying there wouldn't have been a 9/11 if we hadn't tried the blind sheikh? Are you? I didn't think even you were that stupid.

Course and crass and disgusting, but maybe not that stupid... thanks for proving that you are.

And keep your mouth in check when talking to me, "rabbi" who embarrasses jews.

oh he's talking is he???? whats he saying??? fuck you infidels

another 10,000 volts please. that's it. scream. what did you say??? ah that's better :razz:

[

We tried timothy mcveigh

Why should we, the American Taxpayer, be required to bear the legal and medical burdens of FOREIGN combatants? :eusa_eh:

Tim McVeigh was our problem to deal with, true enough. But we owe nothing to these foreign agents who attack us. They are NOT citizens, and when they come here on visas which are invalidated by their aggressive intent, counter to their stated intentions when applying for the visa... they have entered the country illegally.

There shouldn't be any reason why we can't treat this guy as we would any other foreigner per the dictates of the U.S. Constitution and then legally turn him over to the military, withdrawing Constitutional protection upon a court hearing of the charges and determination on the the correct jurisdiction. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me that we don't extend Constitutional protections to foreigners once they've been expelled from our shores.

Trying the Shoe Bomber in civilian court was a mistake, one that Obama and his liberal supporters seem to intent upon copying. More of the Same.

Last edited:
Why did someone start to give him pain meds? If they hadn't started they wouldn't have to stop. As a matter of fact, why didn't they put out the wall of the plane and let his nuts continue to burn? As long as the flames from his groin were no longer a threat to the plane, I think I would have let him burn. Damn the greenhouse gases from the flames.

The guy is severely burned and the first thing Pat can think of is torture...make him suffer.

Well, being a supporter of Patrick as I am.. Why would you give him the meds? is he a United States Citizen? Did he have a Visa? And who should pay for these meds? Why should my tax dollars go to him?

Would you support your tax dollars going towards imprisoning him for life? Or would you be in favor of giving him a bandaid for his burnt nutsack and sending him back to Nigeria immediately?

They never think it out that far.

Why should we, the American Taxpayer, be required to bear the legal and medical burdens of FOREIGN combatants? :eusa_eh:

Tim McVeigh was our problem to deal with, true enough. But we owe nothing to these foreign agents who attack us. They are NOT citizens, and when they come here on visas which are invalidated by their aggressive intent, counter to their stated intentions when applying for the visa... they have entered the country illegally.

There shouldn't be any reason why we can't treat this guy as we would any other foreigner per the dictates of the U.S. Constitution and then legally turn him over to the military, withdrawing Constitutional protection upon a court hearing of the charges and determination on the the correct jurisdiction. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me that we don't extend Constitutional protections to foreigners once they've been expelled from our shores.

Trying the Shoe Bomber in civilian court was a mistake, one that Obama and his liberal supporters seem to intent upon copying. More of the Same.

Well, when people committ crimes against us, we have jurisdiction to try them. As for the money, well, let them overturn the Rockefeller drug laws and get non-violent criminals out of jail and there's plenty of money to try them.

Since when does the cost of a trial determine whether we try someone? And how much money did they just spend trying Jr Gotti for the FOURTH time? Terrible, terrible reason for not trying this little creep.

And he's only what you call a "foreign combatant" because someone in the Bush white house decided that was a good way to deny them the rights a fighter is entitled to under the Geneva Code and also deny them the rights they'd be entitled to under our criminal laws. They can't have it both ways... and it sure isn't written anywhere that I know of that we have to be bound by anything the bush admin did.... other than continue to clean up its messes.

I don't see any reason to turn him over to the military. We've never done it before. We shouldn't do it now. And there isn't any reason to...

We tried timothy mcveigh

Except that Bush's approach wasn't correct and we're not safer. AQ has not stopped trying to take the homeland and they've killed plenty of people in Afghanistan.

We tried timothy mcveigh

Except that Bush's approach wasn't correct and we're not safer. AQ has not stopped trying to take the homeland and they've killed plenty of people in Afghanistan.

I would offer the fact that Obama's approach has not worked either. If it had this little pimple of a terrorist wouldn't have done what he did a few days ago.
I offer that NOBODY's approach is going to make these guys happy. I don't care if you put mohamad himself in office as our president, they will still hate us.
It's time to cease and desist the partisan stupidity. The fact is that despite their best efforts, neither bush or obama has stopped AQ. Nothing any president of ours does will satisfy them. To think otherwise is foolish and dangerous thinking. It is assigning american values and morals to a group that has their own set of values and morals. We are not going to make them 'happy', they are never going to quit unless we kill them all.
The partisan stupidity is simply that, partisan stupidity. Wishing that AQ will be appeased and stop attacking us is dumb, ain't never going to happen and it isn't Obama's fault, it wasn't Bushes fault, and it wasn't Clinton's fault.
Grow up.

I am not a lawyer, or even close. I might have it twisted somehow, but isn't where we try this guy, or even other terrorists just a matter of proceadure?
I don't see any difference if they are sentenced in civilian court or in military court, they still go to jail or die.
The only difference I see is who guards them in prison, troops or guards. I haven't heard of any prisoners in any of the high/max security prisons escaping lately, so does that even matter?
Is the whole point to make us safe or to follow some proceadure?
I must admit, when I first heard that KSM was going to be tried in NYC, I was shocked. After I thought about it, and heard Obama's spokesperson say that it is more of a negative message to try them as criminals rather than military men, it started to make a little more sense.

the liberals are gonna set his ass free anyway. they'll give him a big sloppy kiss on the lips a pat on the ass and an apology. better luck next time kid. tell your freinds to be nice to us. god

I actually like Pat B quite a bit and often agree with him on issues of economics, but he does have a propensity to say some pretty dumb things, sometimes.

He has a way of saying a truth but in such a provocative way that it can easily be misconstrued to mean something else.

His condemnation as a NAZI sympathizer based on some fairly confusing statements he made is, I think, a fairly good example of that.

Did he mean what he said in this case?

I don't doubt it.

In many way PB is a primative social thinker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back