Pat Buchanan wants pain meds withheld from would be bomber

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
The guy is severely burned and the first thing Pat can think of is torture...make him suffer.
BTW, the man is talking, but that doesn't matter to cons.
No link, Pat said it on MSNBC.

And?

The man blew his wee-willy-winkie off. His fault entirely. He meant to do it.

Of course, he didn't mean to survive and get to live with the pain of blowing his wee-willy-winkie off. But, alas, that's also his fault too.

He thought Americans didn't learn anything from 9/11/01. He thought Americans would sit there and passively let him execute his wee-willy-winkie and everyone on the plane without resistance.

WRONG. :eusa_hand:

Americans learned PLENTY from 9/11/01....and it showed this Christmas Day wheb this radical Moslem terrorist piece of excrement blew up his boxers, his package and.....then Americans tackled him to the floor extinquished the fire. Victory goes to America! :D

Too bad, so sad. If you don't want to be in pain, don't try to kill 300+ people. End of story.

No pain meds for Wee-Willy-Winkie man.

Maybe we could just pull his fingernails off....

It reinforces that cons like torture just for the sake of torture.
They love "24". It must gall them that the star is a total Liberal.

You think they'd do no less to any American they caught?

Danny Pearl? I do believe they removed his head. Completely.

Several other Americans too.

And....Nope. No. They didn't Administer PAIN MEDS AT ALL, in fact, they used DULL RUSTY KNIVES AND VIDEO TAPED THEIR BEHEADING.

Dayam. How soon some "alleged" Americans forget. :evil:

Amazing how the first thing the right thinks when they want information is..

"How should we torture this guy??"

Yes the moral majority

And....Nope. No. They didn't Administer PAIN MEDS AT ALL, in fact, they used DULL RUSTY KNIVES AND VIDEO TAPED THEIR BEHEADING.

Thank you

But my country does not bring itself down to the level of terrorists

How soon these "alleged" Americans forget

It reinforces that cons like torture just for the sake of torture.
They love "24". It must gall them that the star is a total Liberal.

When did Nancy Pelosi become a con?

lets not pretend they dont all work toward the same endgame its only about how they are going to market it...left /right is just diffrent icing on the same shitcake at this point in time

Last edited:

Thank you

Have to agree with you here whether I want to or not... this is America. We are supposed to be better than these pricks. Alas, we have forgotten many of the principles that we stood for not all that long ago.

Immie

Thank you

When Americans start cutting off the heads of Moslems, let us know.

Meantime, your bleeding heart is making a mess. Mop it up, please.

:rolleyes:

Just curious. Who are "they"? All Muslims? Just torture "eveyone" to make sure we got the right "they"?

The guy is severely burned and the first thing Pat can think of is torture...make him suffer.

Well, being a supporter of Patrick as I am.. Why would you give him the meds? is he a United States Citizen? Did he have a Visa? And who should pay for these meds? Why should my tax dollars go to him?

Just my 2 cents.

Well, being a supporter of Patrick as I am.. Why would you give him the meds? is he a United States Citizen? Did he have a Visa? And who should pay for these meds? Why should my tax dollars go to him?

Would you support your tax dollars going towards imprisoning him for life? Or would you be in favor of giving him a bandaid for his burnt nutsack and sending him back to Nigeria immediately?

Just curious. Who are "they"? All Muslims? Just torture "eveyone" to make sure we got the right "they"?

They. Ahem. Perhaps you should avail yourself of a newspaper, magazine, or perhaps even an online version.

They = Al Qaeda, or Al Qaeda inspired Moslem Terrorists.

If that's really difficult for you to grasp, I'll send you a copy of "Hooked on Phonics" to help you with your reading comprehension.

Geez. :rolleyes:

They. Ahem. Perhaps you should avail yourself of a newspaper, magazine, or perhaps even an online version.

They = Al Qaeda, or Al Qaeda inspired Moslem Terrorists.

If that's really difficult for you to grasp, I'll send you a copy of "Hooked on Phonics" to help you with your reading comprehension.

Geez. :rolleyes:

If you already know who they are and where they are, why haven't you shared that information with the US Government? What kind of person are you to keep that information to yourself? Shame on you!

Forum List

Back