Pat Buchanan, telling it like it is

Yeah, they can be both transparent and tedious....

moore_1294848c.jpg

al%20gore%203.jpg

0920_huffington.jpg

Buchanan is an intelligent, thoughtful, sincere guy who has seen a lot and who has no interest in bending to PC, bless his little heart.

I disagree with him on some issues, but I'm glad he's around. He challenges my opinions with articulateness, maturity and civility, so he doesn't scare me.

I think Buchanan is very sharp in that he realized free trade was a horrible idea and that our blind support of Israel drags us into a lot of trouble we don't need.

But all of his writings are underscored by a taint of xenophobia, racism, anti-semitism and homophobia, which demolishes even his good points.

Pat Buchanan usually does nail it. And he nailed it this time for sure. Obama and the Democrats are definitely engaging in a 'Make it more painful' strategy during this Shutdown. Paying Goons to stop American Citizens from taking photos of Mount Rushmore? In America? That's as low as as it can go. Obama is a petty Dictator. These are very dark times for our Nation.

Pat Buchanan usually does nail it. And he nailed it this time for sure. Obama and the Democrats are definitely engaging in a 'Make it more painful' strategy during this Shutdown. Paying Goons to stop American Citizens from taking photos of Mount Rushmore? In America? That's as low as as it can go. Obama is a petty Dictator. These are very dark times for our Nation.

If Obama was really about that, he'd stop unemployment checks, social security checks and medicare payments, and the Republicans would be done in an hour and a half before they got mobbed by angry constituents...

If Obama was really about that, he'd stop unemployment checks, social security checks and medicare payments, and the Republicans would be done in an hour and a half before they got mobbed by angry constituents...

Oh agree, i have no doubt his Entitlement Moochers would take to the streets and burn it all down. So that could be his next move. But come on, paying Goons to stop American Citizens from taking photos of Mount Rushmore? Interesting, how he has enough cash in the Budget to pay for that. It's just so petty and spiteful. His behavior is just making more & more Americans wonder whether or not he's even really an American.

Oh agree, i have no doubt his Entitlement Moochers would take to the streets and burn it all down. So that could be his next move. But come on, paying Goons to stop American Citizens from taking photos of Mount Rushmore? Interesting, how he has enough cash in the Budget to pay for that. It's just so petty and spiteful. His behavior is just making more & more Americans wonder whether or not he's even really an American.

You miss the point.

Retired people aren't "moochers". They've paid their whole lives into the system, as have folks on unemployment.

Now, the hysterical stuff like, "They aren't letting me enjoy my off season vacation!" just doesn't fly with sane people.

Taking advantage of the Republicans' stupidity is sadistic? That's just politics. Like they wouldn't do it, if the positions were reversed. Quit whining and come to the table with reasonable proposals, not demands that somehow imply that the Republicans are the majority. :cuckoo:

Republicans are the majority in a co-equal part of the congress. There was NOTHING stupid about what they did. For a co-equal branch of government to simply surrender to the other is to fail to execute Constitutional checks and balances. They are one of three equal parts, the house, the senate and the President that have to approve spending for this Country - go brush up on your Constitution. But being a Democrat you probably don't have much use for that.

I believe that most of these Republicans knew they might not get Obama Care defunded, but like smart negotiators - you aim high and then come down to what you are really willing to settle for, like getting rid of Medical Devices taxes and saying if businesses get a year exemption then so do individuals.

And I see no time in history where a Republican President purposefully tried to make a shutdown as painful as possible the way this President has - he is sadistic, plain and simple.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

You miss the point.

Retired people aren't "moochers". They've paid their whole lives into the system, as have folks on unemployment.

Now, the hysterical stuff like, "They aren't letting me enjoy my off season vacation!" just doesn't fly with sane people.

Those aren't his Peeps. His Peeps are the Millions of lazy ignorant assholes who are outright stealing from hard working Taxpayers. And no one takes more lavish Vacations than your Dear Leader does. In fact, i'll bet anything he'll be off on another one any day now. So yes, to Hell with him for ruining others'. It's petty Dictator Bullshit.

Last edited:

You miss the point.

Those aren't his Peeps. His Peeps are the Millions of lazy ignorant assholes who are outright stealing from hard working Taxpayers. And no one takes more lavish Vacations than your Dear Leader does. In fact, i'll bet anything he'll be off on another one any day now. So yes, to Hell with him for ruining others'. It's petty Dictator Bullshit.

Actually, Bush took more time off than Obama does, even when major cities were being washed into the sea and terrorists were plotting to fly planes into buildings.

Your rage is misdirected. The problem isn't poor people refusing to starve, it's rich people hoarding all the wealth.

You miss the point.

Actually, Bush took more time off than Obama does, even when major cities were being washed into the sea and terrorists were plotting to fly planes into buildings.

Your rage is misdirected. The problem isn't poor people refusing to starve, it's rich people hoarding all the wealth.

I no longer have patience for whiny Entitlement Moochers. They've exhausted any goodwill they once enjoyed. Stop whining and stealing. Start working harder. No one is entitled to someone else's hard-earned prosperity. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back