Pat Buchanan, telling it like it is

And yet O'Bummer won't come down from The Mountain (people's sharecrop farm, aka "White House") to personally tip over the wheelchairs of those World War II vets who want to visit the memorial.

Pat is a great man, and a straight shooter. Obama is a lying anti American piece of shit who has nothing but contempt for America. Pat loves his country!

I wonder what Reagan would have done in 82, when he had to have new revenue for his military buildup, if Tip said there'd be no new revenue without getting rid of the cuts in marginal rates for the top 10%?

Pat is a great man, and a straight shooter. Obama is a lying anti American piece of shit who has nothing but contempt for America. Pat loves his country!

Pat may love his country, but the straight shooter forgot to mention that Republicans are willing to pass ACA if environmental regulations are reduced and the Keystone pipeline is passed.

I wonder what would have happened if Pelosi let the 50 or so most left leaning dems refuse to let any CR or debt limit bill come up for a vote unless miltary spending for Iraq was totally cut except for bringing the boys home?

I suspect the a good number of the 50 would have been voted out. LOL

Taking advantage of the Republicans' stupidity is sadistic? That's just politics. Like they wouldn't do it, if the positions were reversed. Quit whining and come to the table with reasonable proposals, not demands that somehow imply that the Republicans are the majority. :cuckoo:

Actually in the house the Republicans are the majority...

What difference does it make what they propose since Democrats aren't negotiating?

The longer the shutdown lasts the more the American people will come to understand that Senate House Leader Reid and Obama's "Team of Mean" want the shutdown and are driving the shutdown.

Forum List

Back