Partyless patriot needs help!!!

Oh great - why don't we legalize murder as well? Do you know how much money, time and resources it takes local, state and federal authorities with murders? Just think of all the tax dollars we can save if we legalize murder. Oh while you're at it, just legalize everything, abandon law enforcement and let's just all be anarchists!

Spoken from someone who has seen what a heroine addiction can do to a friend, drugs must be erradicted. The war on drugs is merely a skirmish right now. IF I were President, there would be a REAL war. We would've invaded and overthrown Columbia a loooong time ago. There would be chemicals in our atmosphere that would prevent marujana plants from growing. If you're caught with ANY illegal substance, you're in federal prison for 10 years. That's just the start of it. We need to find the root cause and work with local communities in eliminating the root cause. There's a reason why a 17-year old girl who goes to Church with her parents every Sunday is doing fine in school and will live a great life and why her meth addicted friend will die before she's 21.

Of all drug users polled, over 89% said they have tried marujuana. If we eliminate marujuana, we can work our way up.

Compare society from the 1940s, post World War 2, to society in the 1980s with crack-cocaine running rampant in inner cities.

READ MY LIPS: DRUGS MUST BE ERRADICATED FROM SOCIETY.

You seek more government control over citizens. Didn't the Founding Fathers and crew come to America to ESCAPE government oppression?

Oh great - why don't we legalize murder as well? Do you know how much money, time and resources it takes local, state and federal authorities with murders? Just think of all the tax dollars we can save if we legalize murder. Oh while you're at it, just legalize everything, abandon law enforcement and let's just all be anarchists!

Spoken from someone who has seen what a heroine addiction can do to a friend, drugs must be erradicted. The war on drugs is merely a skirmish right now. IF I were President, there would be a REAL war. We would've invaded and overthrown Columbia a loooong time ago. There would be chemicals in our atmosphere that would prevent marujana plants from growing. If you're caught with ANY illegal substance, you're in federal prison for 10 years. That's just the start of it. We need to find the root cause and work with local communities in eliminating the root cause. There's a reason why a 17-year old girl who goes to Church with her parents every Sunday is doing fine in school and will live a great life and why her meth addicted friend will die before she's 21.

Of all drug users polled, over 89% said they have tried marujuana. If we eliminate marujuana, we can work our way up.

Compare society from the 1940s, post World War 2, to society in the 1980s with crack-cocaine running rampant in inner cities.

Murder, obviously, is an act that harms other people. Nobody ever has the right to infringe on the Liberty or life of another person. Murder is not comparable at all to a non-violent crime such as smoking marijuana. In fact, if law enforcement spent less time trying to bust people for a non-violent crime like drug use they could spend more time and resources on violent crimes like murder.

Your friend chose to do heroin. There are consequences for our choices, that doesn't mean anybody has the right to make the choices for somebody else.

Doing drugs is a personal choice that doesn't necessarily hurt other people. That threat of violence, however, is a direct result of the "War on Drugs." It's the same with the Prohibition Acts that outlawed alcohol. People still got alcohol, but it led to organized crime as well. Another example would be abortion. If you outlaw abortion you're not going to stop abortions, you're simply going to make them more dangerous.

If a person chooses to smoke weed in their home then who are we to say they can't do it? If somebody goes out and robs or kills somebody so they can get their crack, then that is obviously a different story.

What you would do as President is ridiculous and would make you a much bigger criminal than anyone who smokes weed.

Oh, so 89% of people who do drugs have tried marijuana. Oh my goodness! You mean 89% of people who do drugs have actually tried a drug? Fascinating.

I like the concept of the libertarian party, except that it condones drug use. Yeah, that's not good.

Actually they do not condone drug use, they condone your right to do what ever you want, no matter how stupid. As long as it does not hinder others rights while you do it.

They believe the government has no right to ban substances period. That is not the same as condoning drug use.

Spoken like a true leftwingnut. Never hold people accountable for their actions. Call thim "people in need" and blame "the system" for their fuckups.

Spoken like a true Neocon. Want to hold people accountable for "their actions" which don't hurt anyone besides themselves.

Yay big government!

As someone pointed out, Murder hurts someone who is nonconsenting. Smoking marijuana doesn't.

Spoken from someone who has seen what a heroine addiction can do to a friend, drugs must be erradicted.

Heroin is one of the worst drugs out there. Please don't make the mistake of comparing it to other illegal drugs, such as marijuana. They are nothing at all alike.

The war on drugs is merely a skirmish right now. IF I were President, there would be a REAL war. We would've invaded and overthrown Columbia a loooong time ago. There would be chemicals in our atmosphere that would prevent marujana plants from growing.

Awesome. Kill how many people to stop drug use? Give how many people cancer to stop drug use? And jesus christ, to stop Marijuana use? You apparently know fuckall about drugs if you want such a draconian position on marijuana. Most people I know smoke/have smoked pot. This includes lawyers, med school students, law school students, law professors, I-Bankers, people in business school, and more. Guess what! By and large they are all ok, none of them are addicted, and they are all leading successful, productive lives.

If you're caught with ANY illegal substance, you're in federal prison for 10 years.

See above. Just absurd.

That's just the start of it. We need to find the root cause and work with local communities in eliminating the root cause.

The root cause of marijuana use? Its fun. Some of us actually enjoy ourselves and try new things. Try it sometime.

There's a reason why a 17-year old girl who goes to Church with her parents every Sunday is doing fine in school and will live a great life and why her meth addicted friend will die before she's 21.

Yes there is, and all types of different people have all types of different reasons.

Awesome idea. Then the casual drug users won't be able to smoke pot, and instead they can go straight to heroin!

I bet its all the fault of de-segregation! Oh, the wonderful '40s.

Sure, lets start with insulin and off all the diabetics.

Point being, the only real difference between a drug thats illegal and a drug thats legal is the government taking a position on it. There is absolutely no reason for alcohol to be legal and for marijuana to be illegal. None.

Actually they do not condone drug use, they condone your right to do what ever you want, no matter how stupid. As long as it does not hinder others rights while you do it.

They believe the government has no right to ban substances period. That is not the same as condoning drug use.

What would the harm be, if say, we have a trial period where certain drugs are legalized, with a sunset clause?

Maybe, say, 6 months, with the ability to terminate legality earlier if for some reason social order got out of hand.

If it doesn't work out, then the issue is dead and drugs remain illegal. If crime rates dropped, then we extend the legality period to a year, and so on.

Because the obvious, undeniable fact, is there is no such thing as a "war on drugs". It will never be won, and will always be used to infringe upon our rights and liberty. People will always get their drugs, no matter how illegal they are.

It seems to me, that most drug related violent crimes are the RESULT of the laws to begin with. Just imagine if you didn't have to kill someone else to get high, and you only had to kill yourself in the long run? Seems like murder rates would drop, while the drug addicts who will almost inevitably die anyway, will now be the ONLY ones dying.

And if you want to get clean, you still have the choice of addiction treatment and counseling.

I'd much rather people be able to saunter down to 7-Eleven and buy their dope, then be buying and slanging it out on the corner with pistols in their pockets.

Thanks, now I know at least one person on this board is more insane than I am.

I might have to think about the PPP:badgrin:

Last edited:
I like the concept of the libertarian party, except that it condones drug use. Yeah, that's not good.

it is not condoning drug use...simply reconizing that the power of the government should have nothing to do with the morals of a person...they are for less government interfence in people's lives.

As any of you who have recently read any of my latests posts might guess, I, your friendly neighborhood Skull Pilot, am feeling a little disenfranchised lately.

I tried drinking the Kool-Aid with a liberal dose of tequila (no pun intended) and all I got was a hangover and some disturbing messages on my voice mail. Funny, I don't remember giving my number to any Satan worshipers.

But I digress. I have been doing some research on my favorite invention of Al Gore, the Internet (perhaps you've heard o fit) and have found several alternative political parties that i might want to join.

Any suggestions?

Here is your advice. Stop listening to Pedophiles!!! I wiki'ed Mark Foley today because he is the typical Republican and I found this:

He was also the first public figure to falsely imply that Vice President Al Gore claimed to have invented the Internet. On March 12, 1999, Reuters reported Foley as saying, "The Vice President is mistaken. The only thing he has ever invented is another tax. He did not invent the Internet but he sure did tax it."[6]

In late 2000, Foley played a large role in aiding George W. Bush during the Presidential election recount controversy in Florida.[7]

So shut the fuck up about not being a republican. You swallowed Mark Foley's spooge and now you want to deny loving it?

Here is your advice. Stop listening to Pedophiles!!! I wiki'ed Mark Foley today because he is the typical Republican and I found this:

He was also the first public figure to falsely imply that Vice President Al Gore claimed to have invented the Internet. On March 12, 1999, Reuters reported Foley as saying, "The Vice President is mistaken. The only thing he has ever invented is another tax. He did not invent the Internet but he sure did tax it."[6]

In late 2000, Foley played a large role in aiding George W. Bush during the Presidential election recount controversy in Florida.[7]

So shut the fuck up about not being a republican. You swallowed Mark Foley's spooge and now you want to deny loving it?

You aren't any different than a republican. So why don't you STFU. You drink too much kool-aid. You robot.

Boo Boo, you are the biggest fucking nitwit I've never had the pleasure to meet.

You are so fucking programmed into your paradigm that you wouldn't know a joke if it fucked you up the ass.

Do me a favor from now on if you see a thread started by yours truly please IGNORE IT. I'd rather have a discourse with adults and not whiny temper throwing little shitheads such as you.

Forum List

Back