Party of; me, me and me.

PARTY OF; ME, ME AND ME.

Right wing-nuts only care about themselves when it comes to healthcare. They are in denial that there are 47 million without healthcare because they cannot afford it. Even if they were able to buy across state lines it still would not be affordable. They cannot save for a major healthcare problem because most of them, when they are working, live from paycheck to paycheck. Many of those right wing-nuts who are among the 47 million who do not have, oppose Obama’s plan to give them affordable healthcare. They would rather do without.
If seniors did not have Medicare, they would have no medical care at all because private healthcare would not even consider covering them for $9600 a year like Medicare does. One trip to ER can cost $10,000 and Medicare pay it without any questions.
We cannot reform healthcare and bring down cost without government run healthcare with a public option and ignorance to this do not add up to BLISS, but adds up to BS.
As long as right wing-nuts have coverage they do not care about those who do not. 47 million people do not have healthcare because they cannot afford the cost of private healthcare plans and private healthcare plans cannot afford to cover some of them.

Obama said there were 30 million.

Why are you lying?

Forum List

Back