Party of Diversity Cancels 82nd Portland Rose Parade Because Republicans Included

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Here’s an idea: the Multnomah County Republicans should stage their own parade, and they should have a large float in the shape of a battleship, call it the U.S.S. Trump, and have Ann Coulter on the bridge waving to the crowd.”

comply.jpg

Portlandia: City of the Petty, Bankrupt, Vindictive Left

Like I've always said, approach everything they do with the knowledge that dimocraps are absolute scum and it all makes sense.

You can NOT try to understand FILTH with a normal mindset, you must understand what you're dealing with -- Scum.

If you try to judge them using your own morals, your own code of ethics, nothing will make sense to you. Understand that they are the scum of the Earth and it all falls into line

Surprise surprise, the Left along with the Right, Christians, and Muslims all have a fraction of idiots just looking to disrupt and destroy things. I'd hope that smarter minds would realize that people like this exist in all walks of life and use whatever excuse, whether it be religious or political to justify their outrage and violence.

It's a shame that the conversation isn't bringing moderate intellectual civil minded people together to cast these factions out. Instead we seem to try and paint everybody in each group with those who are the most extreme and furthering the division and strength of the wingnuts.

You all painting the Left with the same brush as these protestors are just as bad as the Left that calls you racist bigots. So i guess that makes you no better than them since you're playing the same game. Perhaps its time to rise above.

Surprise surprise, the Left along with the Right, Christians, and Muslims all have a fraction of idiots just looking to disrupt and destroy things. I'd hope that smarter minds would realize that people like this exist in all walks of life and use whatever excuse, whether it be religious or political to justify their outrage and violence.

It's a shame that the conversation isn't bringing moderate intellectual civil minded people together to cast these factions out. Instead we seem to try and paint everybody in each group with those who are the most extreme and furthering the division and strength of the wingnuts.

You all painting the Left with the same brush as these protestors are just as bad as the Left that calls you racist bigots. So i guess that makes you no better than them since you're playing the same game. Perhaps its time to rise above.
Do name one event disrupted or destroyed by any group that was not leftist. Even Muslims don't do it.

Do name one event disrupted or destroyed by any group that was not leftist. Even Muslims don't do it.
Muslims have Isis... ever heard of them?

So Muslims are a threat to Americans?
Interesting.

Fact remains, only leftists commit fascist acts in America.

So Muslims are a threat to Americans?
Interesting.

Fact remains, only leftists commit fascist acts in America.
Look up September 11, 2001

So much hate. Sometimes you need to keep Politics out of things. This is one of those times. Shame on Portland and Democrats.

And with what carnage do you charge Christians? What things have they destroyed that has you lumping them in with Muslims? Christian's beheading your friends are they?

And with what carnage do you charge Christians? What things have they destroyed that has you lumping them in with Muslims? Christian's beheading your friends are they?
Ever heard of The Army of God? Like all the other groups, the majority of Christians I believe are good hearted, but also like all other groups there are idiot extremists who justify their violence with their religious and/or political beliefs.

----
1. The Army of God

A network of violent Christianists that has been active since the early 1980s, the Army of God openly promotes killing abortion providers—and the long list of terrorists who have been active in that organization has included Paul Jennings Hill (who was executed by lethal injection in 2003 for the 1994 killings of abortion doctor John Britton and his bodyguard James Barrett), John C. Salvi (who killed two receptionists when he attacked a Planned Parenthood clinic in Brookline, Massachusetts in 1994) and Eric Rudolph, who is serving life in prison for his role in the Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta in 1996 and other terrorist acts. Rudolph, in fact, has often been exalted as a Christian hero on the Army of God’s website, as have fellow Army of God members such as Scott Roeder (who is serving life without parole for murdering Wichita, Kansas-based abortion doctor George Tiller in 2009), Shelley Shannon (who attempted to kill Tiller in 2003) and Michael Frederick Griffin (who is serving a life sentence for the 1993 killing of Dr. David Gunn, an OB-GYN, in Pensacola, Florida).

Although primarily an anti-abortion organization, the Army of God also has a history of promoting violence against gays. And one of the terrorist acts that Rudolph confessed to was bombing a lesbian bar in Atlanta in 1997.
----

Here is a link if you're looking for more details
Army of God? 6 Modern-Day Christian Terrorist Groups You Never Hear About

Last edited:

Ever heard of The Army of God? Like all the other groups, the majority of Christians I believe are good hearted, but also like all other groups there are idiot extremists who justify their violence with their religious and/or political beliefs.

----
1. The Army of God

A network of violent Christianists that has been active since the early 1980s, the Army of God openly promotes killing abortion providers—and the long list of terrorists who have been active in that organization has included Paul Jennings Hill (who was executed by lethal injection in 2003 for the 1994 killings of abortion doctor John Britton and his bodyguard James Barrett), John C. Salvi (who killed two receptionists when he attacked a Planned Parenthood clinic in Brookline, Massachusetts in 1994) and Eric Rudolph, who is serving life in prison for his role in the Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta in 1996 and other terrorist acts. Rudolph, in fact, has often been exalted as a Christian hero on the Army of God’s website, as have fellow Army of God members such as Scott Roeder (who is serving life without parole for murdering Wichita, Kansas-based abortion doctor George Tiller in 2009), Shelley Shannon (who attempted to kill Tiller in 2003) and Michael Frederick Griffin (who is serving a life sentence for the 1993 killing of Dr. David Gunn, an OB-GYN, in Pensacola, Florida).

Although primarily an anti-abortion organization, the Army of God also has a history of promoting violence against gays. And one of the terrorist acts that Rudolph confessed to was bombing a lesbian bar in Atlanta in 1997.
----

In the 1980's one man killed someone and he represents 150 million Americans? Shall we name all the leftist murderers in the past 5 years now?

Yeah, look out. You just might get prayed for.....
How many Christians beheadings garner news coverage? How many Muslims beheadings?
Christians are the most persecuted group on earth. They are not responsible for the carnage, they are the recipients of it.
Army of God my ass. How often do you hear, "Christ is Lord" before a bloody slaughter?

The right doesn't assault people forspeakung their views. The left does. That's the point yoy are trying so desperately to ignore.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:

----
1. The Army of God

----

Looks to have had eleven or twelve "associates" at peak. That's quite an army ya got there.

Hilarious. Just make an ad hominem attack and throw in everyone you disagree with.

----
1. The Army of God

----

In the 1980's one man killed someone and he represents 150 million Americans? Shall we name all the leftist murderers in the past 5 years now?
Can you read? where did you get one man in the 1980's from? My blurb pointed out several example from the 90' and 2000's of murders, bombings and an organized targeting and glorification of violence and that was just one group. There are 5 other groups outlined in my link... and that is just one article highlighting a handful of groups.

Stop kicking the can and just admit I have a valid point. You tried to debunk me with Muslims and missed, now you are trying to pick holes in my Christian examples, you failed... Do I need to show the extreme nationalists and the mosques burnings? Its obvious that there are nuts on both sides and in all religions. The fact that you can admit that and try to make that case that your shit doesn't stick is naive and humorous.

Forum List

Back