Party of Diversity Cancels 82nd Portland Rose Parade Because Republicans Included

Surprise surprise, the Left along with the Right, Christians, and Muslims all have a fraction of idiots just looking to disrupt and destroy things. I'd hope that smarter minds would realize that people like this exist in all walks of life and use whatever excuse, whether it be religious or political to justify their outrage and violence.

It's a shame that the conversation isn't bringing moderate intellectual civil minded people together to cast these factions out. Instead we seem to try and paint everybody in each group with those who are the most extreme and furthering the division and strength of the wingnuts.

You all painting the Left with the same brush as these protestors are just as bad as the Left that calls you racist bigots. So i guess that makes you no better than them since you're playing the same game. Perhaps its time to rise above.
Hilarious. Just make an ad hominem attack and throw in everyone you disagree with.
Were you just trying to use a fancy word? Next time try using it in a place where it makes sense. I didn't attack anybody except for the extremists that exist on both ideological sides and in most religions. Yes, I included the Left, did you not understand that?
I'm the extreme right on this forum and also a Christian and my actions no where remotely resemble actions that the left are engaging in..
Are you burning mosques, destroying Jewish cemeteries, killing abortion doctors, calling for an all white nation? If not then you are not part of that extreme faction that has gone overboard... you're probably just a dick, but that's a different discussion ;-)
Here let me help you.
Slade, have I called you a dick today.
Well no.
Well you're still a dick, ya dick.

What a joke, you got no clue what you are talking about
Says the dufus who compares the Tea Party with ISIS.
Quote me where I said that. Damn youre an idiot, I don't know why I waste my time
You bipolar? It's right there in the thread.
No it's not, I was comparing the tea party to political groups that protest. Not the law breaker factions
I'm glad you clarified conservative groups are not violent like leftist groups are.
Dude, you just don't know how to read do you. Did I say that? No. I was talking about the tea party. I'm done with you, waste of time

when did I do that? Quote me
You clearly starting tossing poo at innocent groups to try to dilute the fascist behavior of the left today.
Quote me then, explain what you are talking about, cause I say you're full of shit
Surprise surprise, the Left along with the Right, Christians, and Muslims all have a fraction of idiots just looking to disrupt and destroy things. I'd hope that smarter minds would realize that people like this exist in all walks of life and use whatever excuse, whether it be religious or political to justify their outrage and violence.
What doesn't that prove?

Typical far left drone wants people to prove a negative!

And they can not figure out why they are losing!

For the far left the new winning is loosing!
It's called a typo dude. It happens to those who type on their phone with fat thumbs... Could you really not figure it out?

Muslims have Isis... ever heard of them?

Yes that is correct, and like the far left the bulk of the Muslims allow this extremist group to thrive!

Clean up your far left party, before you point fingers at others!
I got no problem with that. The left should condemn those s who resort to violence and Muslims should condemn Isis. Most do, but they can do better. You all pointing fingers and lumping all Dems with the nuts and all Muslims with terrorist doesn't help the problem. All it does is strengthen the divide. Do you not see that?

For example, when the Left calls republicans racists and bigots, does that motivate you to condemn the real racist and bigots or does it make you want to return the attack on the left?
The left are pretty United behind the fascist BLM movement.
The Left is pretty United about wanting to help the black community. I'm guessing the majority on the Left do not agree with wanting to kill cops, I don't know one person who feels that way

United in exploiting blacks to maintain political power. You'd think it they were really committed to helping, they'd be on top of the world after 50+ years.......but they aren't.
50+ years ago blacks still had to use different bathrooms as whites you dumbass

It's a shame that the conversation isn't bringing moderate intellectual civil minded people together to cast these factions out. Instead we seem to try and paint everybody in each group with those who are the most extreme and furthering the division and strength of the wingnuts.

You all painting the Left with the same brush as these protestors are just as bad as the Left that calls you racist bigots. So i guess that makes you no better than them since you're playing the same game. Perhaps its time to rise above.
Hilarious. Just make an ad hominem attack and throw in everyone you disagree with.
Were you just trying to use a fancy word? Next time try using it in a place where it makes sense. I didn't attack anybody except for the extremists that exist on both ideological sides and in most religions. Yes, I included the Left, did you not understand that?
I'm the extreme right on this forum and also a Christian and my actions no where remotely resemble actions that the left are engaging in..
Are you burning mosques, destroying Jewish cemeteries, killing abortion doctors, calling for an all white nation? If not then you are not part of that extreme faction that has gone overboard... you're probably just a dick, but that's a different discussion ;-)
Here let me help you.
Slade, have I called you a dick today.
Well no.
Well you're still a dick, ya dick.
Good one

Forum List

Back