Partie of lies and attacks

From His 'Great Goals' of 2000, President's Achievements Mixed (washingtonpost.com)

He would overhaul Medicare, Social Security and public education; cut taxes; reinvigorate the military; restore civility to the political system; and help the poor with tax credits for health insurance, assistance buying homes and charitable-giving incentives. "We will use these good times for great goals," he said. "We will confront the hard issues."

PARTIES OF LIES AND ATTACKS

Beck lies and attack. “there has not been healthcare debate” What do you call an hour on for republicans and an hour on for democrats on C Span?
Cheney hold a press conference every morning with FOXNEWS so he can attack President obama.
Rudy do not lie on purpose he just do not have the facts, he just goes into attack mode.
Party of lies are like pit bulls. They attack anything that moves. They even attack their own. Michaels Steele watch out.
Add O’Reilly to the list. “no debates on C Span” I’ve been watching them for the past year on C Span 1,2 and 3.

It's "simple". The Republican Party has attracted the ignorant, the uneducated, the insane and have made "lunatic fringe" mainstream.

Fox is their propaganda arm.

Remember, these are people who don't know that Medicare and the VA are government run health care.
They don't understand why the Iraqis hate us.
They believe the government isn't keeping us safe because we aren't invading Iran, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and Pakistan.
They believe science is a religion.

What more can you say?

Why? Everything they say is aimed at ratings, and very rarely has any truth attached to them. If they actually decided to be non partisan etc, then you might have a point. All Beck, Hannity et al are shills for the far right....and because they are, any valid points they have are now lost. Obviously the big dollar is more important to them than truth and integrity, and to say that people don't like them or their message is disingenuous. If I hated Hitler or Mussolini's message would I be a moron?

Dismiss it or don't, I don't give a fuck. It's your right to remain ignorant if you choose to, I won't infringe on that.

I choose to look into whatever might concern me and make my own decision if it's bullshit or not, regardless of who brought it to my intention.

Quite right. Dismissing information because of its source is pretty fucking stupid, but, it confirms one thing....liberals are pretty fucking stupid. :lol:

As if you have never dismissed sources from the left. Yep, pretty ignorant.:razz:

Did you think every promise he would be able to keep?

You want to go look at what Bush promised and delievered?

Last time I checked Bush isn't the President. But your Bush Derangement Syndrome is showing.

Do you think Any president was able to keep every promise he made?

Bush lied his ass off and people like you backed him 24/7 for years.

so when it comes to kissing the obamalama's ass truth really don't matter, is that right???? :lol::lol::lol::lol: you and lolady need to get a room..

Last time I checked Bush isn't the President. But your Bush Derangement Syndrome is showing.

Do you think Any president was able to keep every promise he made?

Bush lied his ass off and people like you backed him 24/7 for years.
Dipshit you dont know fuck about me so take your libtard partisan freakoid comment and shove them up you ass.

You silly liberals whined everytime someone brought up Clinton during the Bush years and now here you are trying to do the same thing. Dude it wont cut it with me. I didnt vote for Bush. Esp after his lying daddy sat there and said "NO MORE TAXES". I vote for conservatives not liberal lites.

So the next time you want to make an royal ass out of yourself, dont try it here punk because I will be the one that plants a boot of reality that sends you flying back into your libtard world.

Last edited:
Both the GoP & the Dems fit the bill, one is the same as the other.

That's not true. Just the fact that only 6% of scientists identify themselves as Republicans highlight the vast gulf between the Democrats and the Confederate Republican Party.

Lilollady should be more worried about what Obamacare might do to her Medicare benefits. That dementia may need a whole team of psychiatrists to treat.

might want to get use to standing in line and also get use to rejection, meaning they will tell you that you are not entitled to this procedure or they are out of it at this moment and will put you on a never happening list!!!! Can everyone say Death Panels and Rationing!!!!

I'd argue that anyone who simply dismisses everything these commentators say because they don't like them or their message, is equally moronic.

Why? Everything they say is aimed at ratings, and very rarely has any truth attached to them. If they actually decided to be non partisan etc, then you might have a point. All Beck, Hannity et al are shills for the far right....and because they are, any valid points they have are now lost. Obviously the big dollar is more important to them than truth and integrity, and to say that people don't like them or their message is disingenuous. If I hated Hitler or Mussolini's message would I be a moron?

Dismiss it or don't, I don't give a fuck. It's your right to remain ignorant if you choose to, I won't infringe on that.

I choose to look into whatever might concern me and make my own decision if it's bullshit or not, regardless of who brought it to my intention.

Why am I ignorant if I dismiss partisan hacks? I'd say it adds to my knowledge, not detracts...

Both the GoP & the Dems fit the bill, one is the same as the other.

That's not true. Just the fact that only 6% of scientists identify themselves as Republicans highlight the vast gulf between the Democrats and the Confederate Republican Party.

So we can all understand on what you mean, could you be a little more specific. Tell the diffrerence between the two...through your eyes.

PARTIES OF LIES AND ATTACKS

Beck lies and attack. “there has not been healthcare debate” What do you call an hour on for republicans and an hour on for democrats on C Span?
Cheney hold a press conference every morning with FOXNEWS so he can attack President obama.
Rudy do not lie on purpose he just do not have the facts, he just goes into attack mode.
Party of lies are like pit bulls. They attack anything that moves. They even attack their own. Michaels Steele watch out.
Add O’Reilly to the list. “no debates on C Span” I’ve been watching them for the past year on C Span 1,2 and 3.

It's "simple". The Republican Party has attracted the ignorant, the uneducated, the insane and have made "lunatic fringe" mainstream.
Fox is their propaganda arm.

Remember, these are people who don't know that Medicare and the VA are government run health care.
They don't understand why the Iraqis hate us.
They believe the government isn't keeping us safe because we aren't invading Iran, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and Pakistan.
They believe science is a religion.

What more can you say?

Why didn't the republican party attract you? You qualified....you more than qualified.

Lilollady should be more worried about what Obamacare might do to her Medicare benefits. That dementia may need a whole team of psychiatrists to treat.

Yep, social good versus age means no help for her. Not recognizing safety needs is a reason for institutionalization. Attacking those trying to help you while defending those who seek to harm you definately fits the bill.

Partie of lies and attacks PARTIES OF LIES AND ATTACKS

Beck lies and attack.
I just saw this and can't stop laughing at the illiterate buffoon who wrote the OP.

Forum List

Back