Partie of lies and attacks

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PARTIES OF LIES AND ATTACKS

Beck lies and attack. “there has not been healthcare debate” What do you call an hour on for republicans and an hour on for democrats on C Span?
Cheney hold a press conference every morning with FOXNEWS so he can attack President obama.
Rudy do not lie on purpose he just do not have the facts, he just goes into attack mode.
Party of lies are like pit bulls. They attack anything that moves. They even attack their own. Michaels Steele watch out.
Add O’Reilly to the list. “no debates on C Span” I’ve been watching them for the past year on C Span 1,2 and 3.

the obamalamie lies through his teeth! so does pelosi, hoyer, rangel, dodd,kerry, reid robert gibbs, and all you worry about is beck?? you gotta get a grip,, dooooofus.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the obamalamie lies through his teeth! so does pelosi, hoyer, rangel, dodd,kerry, reid robert gibbs, and all you worry about is beck?? you gotta get a grip,, dooooofus.

But of course!! It's Beck, Hannity, O’Reilly, and whoever else that disagrees with Obama, that makes him a liar!:lol:

No, it just makes them shills....

Anybody who gets their information from Hannity, O'Reilly or Beck is a moron...

...you fit that category?

Beck lies and attack. “there has not been healthcare debate” What do you call an hour on for republicans and an hour on for democrats on C Span?
Cheney hold a press conference every morning with FOXNEWS so he can attack President obama.
Rudy do not lie on purpose he just do not have the facts, he just goes into attack mode.
Party of lies are like pit bulls. They attack anything that moves. They even attack their own. Michaels Steele watch out.
Add O’Reilly to the list. “no debates on C Span” I’ve been watching them for the past year on C Span 1,2 and 3.
Why are you so illiterate?

But of course!! It's Beck, Hannity, O’Reilly, and whoever else that disagrees with Obama, that makes him a liar!:lol:

No, it just makes them shills....

Anybody who gets their information from Hannity, O'Reilly or Beck is a moron...

...you fit that category?

LOL, I think they're all clowns, and don't take anything anyone in the media, or in politics, say as fact before doing my own research to discern the fact from bullshit.

I'd argue that anyone who simply dismisses everything these commentators say because they don't like them or their message, is equally moronic.

I'd argue that anyone who simply dismisses everything these commentators say because they don't like them or their message, is equally moronic.

Why? Everything they say is aimed at ratings, and very rarely has any truth attached to them. If they actually decided to be non partisan etc, then you might have a point. All Beck, Hannity et al are shills for the far right....and because they are, any valid points they have are now lost. Obviously the big dollar is more important to them than truth and integrity, and to say that people don't like them or their message is disingenuous. If I hated Hitler or Mussolini's message would I be a moron?

Monitoring late stage syphilis as LilOlLady apparently has is exactly why the Democrats did the Tuskegee Experiments.

Maybe be too late, but you should get help

Troll post rating: 2

I would've just given you a 1 since you're just repeating the same old tired crap, but the way you made yourself out to be an uneducated dimwit was a nice touch.

Why? Everything they say is aimed at ratings, and very rarely has any truth attached to them. If they actually decided to be non partisan etc, then you might have a point. All Beck, Hannity et al are shills for the far right....and because they are, any valid points they have are now lost. Obviously the big dollar is more important to them than truth and integrity, and to say that people don't like them or their message is disingenuous. If I hated Hitler or Mussolini's message would I be a moron?

Dismiss it or don't, I don't give a fuck. It's your right to remain ignorant if you choose to, I won't infringe on that.

I choose to look into whatever might concern me and make my own decision if it's bullshit or not, regardless of who brought it to my intention.

No, but you are a moron for comparing them to Hitler and Mussolini MORON!

Dismiss it or don't, I don't give a fuck. It's your right to remain ignorant if you choose to, I won't infringe on that.

I choose to look into whatever might concern me and make my own decision if it's bullshit or not, regardless of who brought it to my intention.

Quite right. Dismissing information because of its source is pretty fucking stupid, but, it confirms one thing....liberals are pretty fucking stupid. :lol:

Lets see whom lies.

On one side we have political pundits or the other side we have the President of US whom is the leader of the Democratic party.

Lets take a look at just one issue where Obama is caught lying to the American people.

http://renovomedia.com/politics/obamas-c-span-lies-and-c-spans-call-for-transparency/

During the campaign President Obama promised–multiple times–transparency in health care negotiations by broadcasting them on C-Span. (cue Rep. Joe Wilson please!)

Sen. Barack Obama first pledged an open legislative process on C-Span during the Democratic primary debate with Sen. Hillary Clinton in Los Angeles on January 31, 2008.

Obama stated at a Town Hall Meeting on Aug. 21, 2008, in Chester, Virginia, “To achieve health care reform, “I’m going to have all the negotiations around a big table. We’ll have doctors and nurses and hospital administrators. Insurance companies, drug companies — they’ll get a seat at the table, they just won’t be able to buy every chair. But what we will do is, we’ll have the negotiations televised on C-SPAN, so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents, and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies. And so, that approach, I think is what is going to allow people to stay involved in this process.”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Api4fUziAnI[/ame]

8 times Obama uses the word CSPAN during his speeches to the American people. The real outcome for CSPAN? One hour is all CSPAN is going to be allowed. From here on out every backdoor deal and bribe will be done behind closed doors and out of the view of the American people in this so called "Time of Democratic Transparency" and "Honest Leadership Open Govt" BS.

C-SPAN-Lies-and-Challenge.jpg

They have done nothing but lie since coming into office. The idiot libtards are trying to take the focus off the blatant and continuous lies from these fools in DC called democrats by bringing up political pundits from the right when their leadership is lying through their teeth to everyone, them included.

Last edited:
Did you think every promise he would be able to keep?

You want to go look at what Bush promised and delievered?

Forum List

Back