Partial Birth Abortion Ban

:rolleyes:

Some people just don't understand the seriousness of this issue. I can imagine conservatives being the "patriotic" party when they do not stand up for the piece of document that this country was founded on, and still MUST abide by. The Constitution. No. No, you may not use it when it is convienient for you Mr. Bush.
Don't you see that a woman's right to privacy is protected under the constitution? Don't you know that legally, once a precedent is established, it will be used to establish more unconstitutional "laws?"
Abortion is a woman's choice. It isn't her only choice; it is not the government's only choice. Now, as conservatives, you are anti-government spending- so you'd rather ban something then actually fund programs to make women aware of other choices. The government is not doing enough for women today...
On an unrelated topic: Conservatives are not patriotic, they are despotic...better start driving to Washington D.C. now, because by the time you get there, the constitution will be COMPLETELY disregarded and you'll have to start bowing down to King Bush.
Stand up for your rights please.

Ummm.... Forgive me for going off topic here, Mr. Liberal, but why WERE you linking to another site where your username is "idateboys" and you defend homosexuality? Are you gay?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Ummm.... Forgive me for going off topic here, Mr. Liberal, but why WERE you linking to another site where your username is "idateboys" and you defend homosexuality? Are you gay?
Why would the mans sexual orientation be a subject of interest for you, Jim? I imagine you have a reason for asking, I'm just wondering what that reason might be.

Yep :D whats it to you?

"Run, the conservatives are coming, the conservatives are coming!!!"

I was asking because it was linked to from this site, which shouldn't be happening. Speak your views, but leave the links off.

LMAO, its my webpage...the site asked for it. you wanna click it? go ahead.

Originally posted by BleedingHeart
LMAO, its my webpage...the site asked for it. you wanna click it? go ahead.

It was optional, and not meant for advertising. The point is irrelevant anyway as the link has been removed.

Well, if you link your page on here, then it is advertising!!!!

It's a FAG site, you can send me the link!!!!! you on it NAKED??? hahahahhaha!

LMAO, I didnt link to it here...when i registered it asked me for my homepage.

and no, i am not naked you little bigot :)

I am not a bigot, I just like to look at Naked guys, just as well as guys like to look at naked girls!! nothing wrong with that.

LMAO, I didnt link to it here...when i registered it asked me for my homepage.

Haven't registered in a while myself. Was this a requirement for registration or optional? I'm quite confident it was optional and the form didn't "ask" you for anything.

I'll eventually have that option removed, avoiding any confusion in the future.

Yes, it was optional, but its a piece of my mind i think people should read if they want to know more about my views. If you want to remove it, I won't ask why, since, you know...you are a conservative, aren't you?

Yes, it was optional, but its a piece of my mind i think people should read if they want to know more about my views. If you want to remove it, I won't ask why, since, you know...you are a conservative, aren't you?

Want to remove it? It's been gone since your first post!

What does me being conservative have to do with not allowing links to other community type sites?

:rolleyes:

Some people just don't understand the seriousness of this issue. I can imagine conservatives being the "patriotic" party when they do not stand up for the piece of document that this country was founded on, and still MUST abide by. The Constitution. No. No, you may not use it when it is convenient for you Mr. Bush.
Don't you see that a woman's right to privacy is protected under the constitution? Don't you know that legally, once a precedent is established, it will be used to establish more unconstitutional "laws?"
Abortion is a woman's choice. It isn't her only choice; it is not the government's only choice. Now, as conservatives, you are anti-government spending- so you'd rather ban something then actually fund programs to make women aware of other choices. The government is not doing enough for women today...
On an unrelated topic: Conservatives are not patriotic, they are despotic...better start driving to Washington D.C. now, because by the time you get there, the constitution will be COMPLETELY disregarded and you'll have to start bowing down to King Bush.
Stand up for your rights please.

I was going to leave this thread alone, but I just had to respond. First of all, you seem to be a particularly uneducated and rude person so I, and others on this board, would appreciate it if you could amend your posts to debate ideas, not just be rude. There is no need to name call everyone who doesn't agree with you. There are others on this board who believe different things than I and I am interested in learning why, not just yelling at others or being yelled at.

Secondly, I take exception to the statement that "The government is not doing enough for women today..." What is it the government is supposed to be "doing" for them? As far as I am concerned, women are responsible for doing for themselves just like everyone else. It's beliefs that someone owes you something that have kept many people from overcoming whatever problems they have, real or imagined. The government was not instituted and the Constitution was not written so that citizens could have things done for them. I certainly wouldn't want to live in a country where free will and liberty were subjugated to the government in exchange for doing things for me.

Lastly, although I agree that people who don't believe in an action can easily avoid moral conflicts by not entering into such action, one of my major complaints about abortion-type issues such as this is that my tax dollars (which I do not give freely, mind you) are being used to support things I don't agree with. I am not specifically speaking about abortion because I don't think it's anyone's business but mine if I am for or against it. Since I have no ability to withhold my tax dollars paying for acts I believe are immoral, one of my only other ways to prevent that from happening is to make the action illegal. It's called the will of the people. If enough people don't believe something should be legal it's their right from the very Constitution you espouse to try to change the law. It doesn't mean the law will be changed, but they certainly have the right to discuss their ideas and try to vote them into law.

Forum List

Back