Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

So Assad is a saint, he never did anything wrong. go fuck yourself .:

No one is a "saint", nor Assad, nor you, nor your alter ego. But that doesn't mean that US propaganda has any bearing on reality or that BecauseIKnow is not repeating it word for word.
So, my pet igit

3.gif

tumblr_m466e0gpuy1qzx780o1_500.gif

Why do people eagerly act like fools when they see a camera?

What's with all the hand motions?

Any proof, that Turkey is "smuggling weapons" to Syrian opposition?

Don't fucking lie that you don't know that Turkey is smuggling weapons to terrorists in Syria! Not after Turkish masters splashed it across their media pages.

Read, you lying twat:

"Rebel fighters from the Free Syrian Army (FSA) have received weapons from the two Gulf countries, which were transported into Syria via Turkey with the implicit support of the country's intelligence agency, MIT, according to a Western diplomat in Ankara.

... members of the loose assortment of rebel groups that comprises the FSA said they had received multiple shipments of arms including Kalashnikov assault rifles, BKC machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and anti-tank weaponry from Gulf countries and that Turkey was assisting in the delivery of the weapons.

"The Turkish government helped us to be armed," said one member of the FSA living in the Turkey-Syria border area...."

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...CbxwVQAQfR9QKkSag&sig2=s4nta3pzPu4sJYGOGz3fYg

Any proof, that Turkey is "smuggling weapons" to Syrian opposition?

Don't fucking lie that you don't know that Turkey is smuggling weapons to terrorists in Syria! Not after Turkish masters splashed it across their media pages.

Read, you lying twat:

"Rebel fighters from the Free Syrian Army (FSA) have received weapons from the two Gulf countries, which were transported into Syria via Turkey with the implicit support of the country's intelligence agency, MIT, according to a Western diplomat in Ankara.

... members of the loose assortment of rebel groups that comprises the FSA said they had received multiple shipments of arms including Kalashnikov assault rifles, BKC machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and anti-tank weaponry from Gulf countries and that Turkey was assisting in the delivery of the weapons.

"The Turkish government helped us to be armed," said one member of the FSA living in the Turkey-Syria border area...."

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...CbxwVQAQfR9QKkSag&sig2=s4nta3pzPu4sJYGOGz3fYg

Hear-say and media-speculation is no proof.

From the cargo of the airplane came out missile parts
ntvmsnbc.com

Cargo has been confiscated and the plane and its crew is allowed to fly to Syria.

Turkey still refuses to disclose what cargo it confiscated on board of the plane.

But FSB already made a point of hinting that it knows who provided Turkey with "disinformation". :D

Turkish plant -- goodbye! :clap2:

Turkish plant -- goodbye! :clap2:

Russian naval base in Syria -- goodbye.

Maybe yes, maybe not. If US will go va banque, it will mean an attack (direct or indirect) on both Iran and Russia. Then, Turkey will become a scape-goat for all sides. It will become a beaten card. Why are you so happy that Turkey got itself in such a mess?

Maybe yes, maybe not. If US will go va banque, it will mean an attack (direct or indirect) on both Iran and Russia. Then, Turkey will become a scape-goat for all sides. It will become a beaten card. Why are you so happy that Turkey got itself in such a mess?

Russia's position and action in Syrian crisis are known.
After Assad is finished the Syrians will kick the Russians out of their country.
You must be highly optimistic to think, that Syrians will let the Russians keep the naval base after how Russia has behaved against their national-cause.
Wake up, dude.

gravity----could you explain that interchange for me-------it took me awhile----but I FINALLY realized that mememe is referring to OBAMA as "mulatto" a term I have not heard since my childhood in the nazi/bundist town in which I grew up. ------uhm what does mememe have against "TURKEY/US" I do not know mememe or anything about its background she/he/it----seems a bit supportive of syria ------assad? or ----the "people"???? I do not really see TURKEY as all that allied with the US------anymore.

Turkey is not a friend of the US really, its just that in this instance the US and Turkey both want Assad to fall. mememe is a fucking moron who I believe is paid by the Assad regime to post these lies and propoganda.

Well said, thou turkey must NOT enter Syrian Kurdistan bcoz Turks are known at been genicidal towards Kurds if they are going to fight Assad then I ain't got no problem there but good luck with Iran which will not just sit and watch the show.

gravity----could you explain that interchange for me-------it took me awhile----but I FINALLY realized that mememe is referring to OBAMA as "mulatto" a term I have not heard since my childhood in the nazi/bundist town in which I grew up. ------uhm what does mememe have against "TURKEY/US" I do not know mememe or anything about its background she/he/it----seems a bit supportive of syria ------assad? or ----the "people"???? I do not really see TURKEY as all that allied with the US------anymore.

Turkey is not a friend of the US really, its just that in this instance the US and Turkey both want Assad to fall. mememe is a fucking moron who I believe is paid by the Assad regime to post these lies and propoganda.

Well said, thou turkey must NOT enter Syrian Kurdistan bcoz Turks are known at been genicidal towards Kurds if they are going to fight Assad then I ain't got no problem there but good luck with Iran which will not just sit and watch the show.

No, Iran will send more assassins

They are one of our most important friends. PM Erdogan has not been acting like it lately. He needs to be voted out, and Türkiye needs to go back to Kemalism before it's too late.

Facts: recent toll shows most turks are anti US even the US ambassador had confessed to this in interview with a Turkish newspaper.

And kemalism or best known as gayism is dead just like nazism, smelly turk.

Diyarbakir Airforce base reinforced with Aircraft from other bases
Hürriyet

Chief of Staff and Land Forces Commander arriving at HQ of 2nd Army.
Today they visit 39th Mechanized Infantry Brigade in Hatay were there are also most of the refugees.
Hürriyet
27057188503102012151.jpg

I wish I was back at Diyarbakir! I love Adana!

First it's Amed not turkified word dyar bla bla, 2nd Amed is the capital of northern KURDISTAN you are occupying it for NOW but once Kurdish spring hits turkey it will be all ours once again..

After Assad is finished the Syrians will

After Assad is finished there will be no "Syrians", you idiot! Like there are no "Libyans" any more -- there are tribes and gangs that inhabit place where once was Libya. Same is going to happen with Syria.

And from a VERY informed source in Turkey there came an information that an all-out war against Syria is going to happen in the next two months, with Turkey being used as a battering ram.

What is even more poignant is that Turkey will also perish as a result of that war.

Turkish newspaper "Yurt” posted material stating that attacks on Turkish Akchakale were made from NATO-standard weapons not in the Syrian army's possession.

Typical provocation on a part of Turkey to provide itself with an excuse to attack Syria. Nothing new, really...

Turkish newspaper "Yurt” posted material stating that attacks on Turkish Akchakale were made from NATO-standard weapons not in the Syrian army's possession.

Typical provocation on a part of Turkey to provide itself with an excuse to attack Syria. Nothing new, really...

so reliable source congratulations.. this newspaper known as supporting Bashar Esad

so reliable source congratulations.. this newspaper known as supporting Bashar Esad

Then why official Turkey does not dispute it?

Forum List

Back