Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

CNN.com
The Turkish parliament is set to convene an emergency session Thursday to consider granting the government authority to preemptively strike Syria when it perceives a threat.

The move follows opposition reports the Turkish military was shelling Syrian military sites near its border early Thursday. A day earlier, Turkey fired on Syrian government targets in response to the shelling of a Turkish border town.

What a surprise!!! :D

I wonder, how many dollars Federal Reserve had to crayon for Erdogan; or how many times was Turkish PM kicked by Mrs Clinton to put such wind into his sails.... :D

Bill adopted.
Now the Army has the authority to enter Syria and shoot with the big guns for the next 12 months.

The motion

ANKARA - Hürriyet Daily News

Here is the text of the government motion introduced to the Parliament speaker’s office and signed by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, to be voted on at an extraordinary session of Parliament today.

“The negative impact of the ongoing crisis in Syria on our national security, as well as on regional stability and security, is increasingly being seen.

"As part of the military operations being conducted by the Syrian Arab Republic Armed Forces, starting from Sept. 20, aggressive actions have been directed against our country’s territories too. These actions have continued despite our repeated warnings and diplomatic initiatives. Aggressive actions directed against the territory of our country are on the threshold of an armed attack.

"This situation has reached a stage that poses serious threats and risks to our national security. Therefore, the need has developed to act rapidly and to take the necessary precautions against additional risks and threats that may be directed against our country. Within this framework, on the condition that the extent, amount, and time will be appreciated and determined by the government, I submit according to Article 92 of the Constitution a one-year-long permission to make the necessary arrangements for sending the Turkish Armed Forces to foreign countries and having it [TSK] mandated, according to the principle causes that will be designated by the government
POLITICS - Turkish Parliament passes Syria cross-border motion

the thought of more muslims killing more muslims seems to excite you, because habibi
be happy----the fighting is now intense

"because" wants BASHIR put down I think "because" is a sunni muslim-------Bashir is an ALAWITE which I have recently learned is ------a kind of shiite -----which explains why he and iran are pals and why he loves HEZBOLLAH--------try to keep in mind------this feud is still on----------uhm remember the HATFIELDS AND THE MC COYS? they were nothing compared to the SHIITES AND THE SUNNIS The first muslim I knew well -----was from New Dehli, India-----one day he PROUDLY showed me a scar on his scalp He explained it a bit -----but I did not understand. He also HATED HINDUS-------but got almost HYSTERICAL when I asked "if you hate hindus so much---why did your family not go to pakistan'?? see? I was so naive back then-------uhm LONG AGO Then ----a pakistani doc told me about these really STUPID, CRAZY people in Pakistan------who did crazy things----like beat themselves up and put cuts in their scalps----------he seemed to HATE them ---?????----- It took me years to find out that in Pakistan ---sunnis shoot shiites in the streets and more years to discover the story behind the MORE THAN THOUSAND YEAR FEUD and its effect on world politics I hope my explanation clears things up for you

Basically, mulatto is going nose to nose with mormon. Mulatto needs US fauna to see what a brave and capable cowboy he is. For that he needs SOMEBODY to go and get him Assad's head on a platter. And sharpish!

On the other hand, Erdogan needs mulatto's support against opposition within Turkey; also he needs to get some respect from powerful Turkish military "club" especially after repressions he unleashed on top military brass. And what better chance than to present himself as a COMMANDER leading Turkish army to glorious victory and medals?!

I would love to see Syrians deliver US/Turkey another slap!

Basically, mulatto is going nose to nose with mormon. Mulatto needs US fauna to see what a brave and capable cowboy he is. For that he needs SOMEBODY to go and get him Assad's head on a platter. And sharpish!

On the other hand, Erdogan needs mulatto's support against opposition within Turkey; also he needs to get some respect from powerful Turkish military "club" especially after repressions he unleashed on top military brass. And what better chance than to present himself as a COMMANDER leading Turkish army to glorious victory and medals?!

I would love to see Syrians deliver US/Turkey another slap!

The Syrians aren't slapping anyone you stupid ass bitch. That regime is going down, live with it.

The Syrians aren't slapping anyone ...

Stupid ass bitch.

Didn't your teacher tell you that signature needs to go UNDER the body of text? Oh, well, I corrected it for you.

Regarding your blindness: Syrians have been standing against US, UK, France, SA, Qatar, Turkey and all the rabble they employ to murder Syrians, for OVER A YEAR!

If not for Syria, US would be bombing Iran by now, hand in hand with Israel and the rest of "outstanding democracies".

Last edited:
The Syrians aren't slapping anyone ...

stupid ass bitch.

Didn't your teacher tell you that signature needs to go UNDER the body of text? Oh, well, I corrected it for you.

Regarding your blindness: Syrians have been standing against US, UK, France, SA, Qatar, Turkey and all the rabble they employ to murder Syrians, for OVER A YEAR now!

If not for Syria, US would be bombing Iran by now, hand in hand with Israel and the rest of "outstanding democracies".

sleeping-in-class.jpg

gravity----could you explain that interchange for me-------it took me awhile----but I FINALLY realized that mememe is referring to OBAMA as "mulatto" a term I have not heard since my childhood in the nazi/bundist town in which I grew up. ------uhm what does mememe have against "TURKEY/US" I do not know mememe or anything about its background she/he/it----seems a bit supportive of syria ------assad? or ----the "people"???? I do not really see TURKEY as all that allied with the US------anymore.

gravity----could you explain that interchange for me-------it took me awhile----but I FINALLY realized that mememe is referring to OBAMA as "mulatto" a term I have not heard since my childhood in the nazi/bundist town in which I grew up. ------uhm what does mememe have against "TURKEY/US" I do not know mememe or anything about its background she/he/it----seems a bit supportive of syria ------assad? or ----the "people"???? I do not really see TURKEY as all that allied with the US------anymore.

Turkey is not a friend of the US really, its just that in this instance the US and Turkey both want Assad to fall. mememe is a fucking moron who I believe is paid by the Assad regime to post these lies and propoganda.

Forum List

Back