Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

Syria was from within.

O, Lord...

THEY ALL HAPPEN FROM WITHIN!!!!!!!!!!! This is the ESSENCE of COLOURED REVOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!

What happened in Syria was a CARBON COPY of what happened in Libya, Yugoslavia, Serbia, China, Iran and is now attempted in Russia!

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts told you: "the Syrian and Libya affairs have American hands in them, organizing the demonstrations, providing money and so forth."

Yet you continue repeating after US/Qatar media the bollox about "long-suffering Syrian people that rose against dictator Assad and are calling onto democratic civilised community to come and free them". Just look back: the same, word for word, has been said about USSR, Libya, Serbia, China, Iran, Yugoslavia! And it was said by the same US/Qatar media!

Are you really that naive or are you a "useful idiot"?

Syria was from within.

O, Lord...

THEY ALL HAPPEN FROM WITHIN!!!!!!!!!!! This is the ESSENCE of COLOURED REVOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!

What happened in Syria was a CARBON COPY of what happened in Libya, Yugoslavia, Serbia, China, Iran and is now attempted in Russia!

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts told you: "the Syrian and Libya affairs have American hands in them, organizing the demonstrations, providing money and so forth."

Yet you continue repeating after US/Qatar media the bollox about "long-suffering Syrian people that rose against dictator Assad and are calling onto democratic civilised community to come and free them". Just look back: the same, word for word, has been said about USSR, Libya, Serbia, China, Iran, Yugoslavia! And it was said by the same US/Qatar media!

Are you really that naive or are you a "useful idiot"?

Meme quit talking bullshit. It's the same kind if bullshit neo cons talk about.

Bravo!

Dr Sharp who came up with the whole scenario of coloured revolutions and openly published a book about it; and Dr Paul Craig Roberts who also doesn't make a secret out of US being behind organising and financing protests in Syria -- are all "talking bullshit". Apparently, neither of them know what they are talking about, but US/Qatar mass media does know!

YOU repeat after those you call "neo cons" (although it's a gross simplification) the twaddle about "long suffering Syrian people that rose against dictator Assad; and that Assad committed massacres"!

Well done for supporting US/Qatar agenda in the ME!

Bravo!

Dr Sharp who came up with the whole scenario of coloured revolutions and openly published a book about it; and Dr Paul Craig Roberts who also doesn't make a secret out of US being behind organising and financing protests in Syria -- are all "talking bullshit". Apparently, neither of them know what they are talking about, but US/Qatar mass media does know!

YOU repeat after those you call "neo cons" (although it's a gross simplification) the twaddle about "long suffering Syrian people that rose against dictator Assad; and that Assad committed massacres"!

Well done for supporting US/Qatar agenda in the ME!

They aren't organizing protests. You haven't show any proof. That's the last thing the US wants to do. If they do encourage the rebels. The Muslim BrotherHood in Syria will become government. And Israel and America don't want that. I'm all for that

They aren't organizing protests. t

And US said they did! Unless you don't know who and what Dr Paul Craig Roberts is?

Who told you that US "doesn't want to encourage "rebels"? What do you think US did in Libya and Serbia? What do you think US is doing in Russia?

Why in your opinion US wouldn't want to "encourage "rebels"?

They aren't organizing protests. t

And US said they did! Unless you don't know who and what Dr Paul Craig Roberts is?

Who told you that US "doesn't want to encourage "rebels"? What do you think US did in Libya and Serbia? What do you think US is doing in Russia?

Why in your opinion US wouldn't want to "encourage "rebels"?

Who the hell is this guy? Lol woman. Arabs aren't encouraged by anyone to protest we protest for ourselves. The last thing that would happen would be your conspiracy theory :cool:

Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

They just want that funk!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBWH3OWfT2Y]Parliament - Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker - YouTube[/ame]

Who the hell is this guy? Lol woman. Arabs aren't encouraged by anyone to protest we protest for ourselves. The last thing that would happen would be your conspiracy theory :cool:

You are played by US like a violin!

Dr Sharp tells you he worked out your "protests" and "revolutions"; Dr. Roberts is telling you the US implemented the "coloured revolution" scenario in the ME; the theory of "manageable chaos" is still working!
And you, like the last idiot, keep repeating US media mantra for intellectually challanged about "conspiracy"!

Name a single country that became stable after US freed it from a "dictator"! there is none. Because everything that happened in those countries was designed and played through by the US in US interests: paying the fifth column within the target country US stages "protests". "Useful idiots" who think they are fighting for "democracy and freedom" are employed for mass scenes. These "protests" are timed close to elections -- the most vulnerable period in political and social life of any country. Usually, during these protests a "sacrificial lamb" is culled to heat up the crowd. Then, criminal elements (or members of US paid fifth column) go to work and stage a provocation, while Western media starts howling about "longsuffering ...(insert the name of a country)... people fighting for democracy and freedom against a brutal dictator ...(insert the name of a legitimate leader of a target country)...., and is asking civilised international community for help". And if the government of a country under attack does its duty and protects the nation against an enemy, a coloured revolution fails, Western media backs down and US starts its preparation work for the next round of "revolution". That's what happened in China, Iran and Belarus.

But, in Serbia, Ukraine, Libya the governments hesitated. And coloured revolutions entered their next stage: armed confrontation that gave an excuse for external powers to interferer, oust the legitimate government, install the pocket one, create the situation of chaos and remain in the country under the guise of "attempting to stabilise the situation" or "nation building" while making sure the chaos continues. Chaos makes it easy to manipulate opposing factions, bribing them, setting up against each other... and while natives are busy fighting each others the US takes that nation's natural resources and uses its territory for US purposes. Divide and rule.

You are played by US like a violin!

Dr Sharp tells you he worked out your "protests" and "revolutions"; Dr. Roberts is telling you the US implemented the "coloured revolution" scenario in the ME; the theory of "manageable chaos" is still working!
And you, like the last idiot, keep repeating US media mantra for intellectually challanged about "conspiracy"!

Name a single country that became stable after US freed it from a "dictator"! there is none. Because everything that happened in those countries was designed and played through by the US in US interests: paying the fifth column within the target country US stages "protests". "Useful idiots" who think they are fighting for "democracy and freedom" are employed for mass scenes. These "protests" are timed close to elections -- the most vulnerable period in political and social life of any country. Usually, during these protests a "sacrificial lamb" is culled to heat up the crowd. Then, criminal elements (or members of US paid fifth column) go to work and stage a provocation, while Western media starts howling about "longsuffering ...(insert the name of a country)... people fighting for democracy and freedom against a brutal dictator ...(insert the name of a legitimate leader of a target country)...., and is asking civilised international community for help". And if the government of a country under attack does its duty and protects the nation against an enemy, a coloured revolution fails, Western media backs down and US starts its preparation work for the next round of "revolution". That's what happened in China, Iran and Belarus.

But, in Serbia, Ukraine, Libya the governments hesitated. And coloured revolutions entered their next stage: armed confrontation that gave an excuse for external powers to interferer, oust the legitimate government, install the pocket one, create the situation of chaos and remain in the country under the guise of "attempting to stabilise the situation" or "nation building" while making sure the chaos continues. Chaos makes it easy to manipulate opposing factions, bribing them, setting up against each other... and while natives are busy fighting each others the US takes that nation's natural resources and uses its territory for US purposes. Divide and rule.

Nothing will be stable as of now. And the US didn't interfere in everything. Egyptians brought Mubarak down. I don't defend Serbia in what they did. You seem a purely Russian and Russian allies person. I'm not like that. I'm for different things and against something's. and Bashar needs to go and you're not changing anything about it. It's the Muslims choice what happens. The people. We the Arabs are gonna bring him down. Not for America nor for Russia and the Muslim brotherhood will win in Syria. And fix the country and support their interests.

And the US didn't interfere in everything. Egyptians brought Mubarak down.

I don't defend Serbia in what they did.

You seem a purely Russian and Russian allies person. I'm not like that. I'm for different things and against something's. and Bashar needs to go and you're not changing anything about it. It's the Muslims choice what happens. The people. We the Arabs are gonna bring him down. Not for America nor for Russia and the Muslim brotherhood will win in Syria. And fix the country and support their interests.

Yes, coloured revolution started in Egypt a bit premature for US. But US was there PLANNING it. Unless you forgot how new authorities were demanding US embassy to release for trial those responsible for plotting a revolution?

And what did Serbia do?

You are a TYPICAL AMERICAN with all the American traits: you get your "knowledge" from US/Qatar media; you say you are against US foreign policies, but by signing up to US propaganda about "people's protests against dictators" and "US does not interferer" you support US foreign policies in actual fact! When asked to provide sources for your claims, you can't; when asked to employ thinking, you feel lost and start mumbling about "conspiracy" -- the last resort of any American who suddenly realised that his "knowledge" is not supported by anything apart from US media propaganda.

Unless you will first read at least the works of Sharp and McFaul on coloured revolutions, you are not equipped to discuss the events in Syria. I am not even mentioning you learning to think...

Oh, and the only thing Arabs are successfully bringing down are the Arabs and their own states.

Last edited:
Diyarbakir Airforce base reinforced with Aircraft from other bases
Hürriyet

Chief of Staff and Land Forces Commander arriving at HQ of 2nd Army.
Today they visit 39th Mechanized Infantry Brigade in Hatay were there are also most of the refugees.
Hürriyet
27057188503102012151.jpg

And the US didn't interfere in everything. Egyptians brought Mubarak down.

I don't defend Serbia in what they did.

You seem a purely Russian and Russian allies person. I'm not like that. I'm for different things and against something's. and Bashar needs to go and you're not changing anything about it. It's the Muslims choice what happens. The people. We the Arabs are gonna bring him down. Not for America nor for Russia and the Muslim brotherhood will win in Syria. And fix the country and support their interests.

Yes, coloured revolution started in Egypt a bit premature for US. But US was there PLANNING it. Unless you forgot how new authorities were demanding US embassy to release for trial those responsible for plotting a revolution?

And what did Serbia do?

You are a TYPICAL AMERICAN with all the American traits: you get your "knowledge" from US/Qatar media; you say you are against US foreign policies, but by signing up to US propaganda about "people's protests against dictators" and "US does not interferer" you support US foreign policies in actual fact! When asked to provide sources for your claims, you can't; when asked to employ thinking, you feel lost and start mumbling about "conspiracy" -- the last resort of any American who suddenly realised that his "knowledge" is not supported by anything apart from US media propaganda.

Unless you will first read at least the works of Sharp and McFaul on coloured revolutions, you are not equipped to discuss the events in Syria. I am not even mentioning you learning to think...

Oh, and the only thing Arabs are successfully bringing down are the Arabs and their own states.

You know what Serbia did. Does that mean bombing them was the right thing? That's up to someone's opinion.

I know what's propaganda and what's not. Your conspiracy that America is behind everything in the Middle East is propaganda. I know syrians who died protesting. They are not in favor of Assad. They want him gone. He should respect that but look what he does. The protests have nothing to do with America.

No, you need to learn events. All the Arabs even know the events. Some just say that Assad is the leader and people have to respect that. They make lame excuses he destroyed many cities

I know what's propaganda and what's not.

Your conspiracy that America is behind everything in the Middle East is propaganda.

Please, answer "yes" or "no":

1. Does American/Qatar media claim that Assad is a dictator?
2. Does American/Qatar media claim that the events in Syria are due to "long suffering people rising up against brutal dictator, and looking up to the civilised international community for help"?
3. Does American/Qatar media claim that Syrian government/Assad committed massacres in Syria?

Sharp, McFaul and Roberts are all part of US establishment, they are the people who make US foreign policy, and all three clearly state that US is behind not only "Arab Spring", but also other coloured revolutions. Are you calling THEM "conspiracy theorists"???!!!!!!!

I know what's propaganda and what's not.

Your conspiracy that America is behind everything in the Middle East is propaganda.

Please, answer "yes" or "no":

2. Does American/Qatar media claim that the events in Syria are due to "long suffering people rising up against brutal dictator, and looking up to the civilised international community for help"?
3. Does American/Qatar media claim that Syrian government/Assad committed massacres in Syria?

Sharp, McFaul and Roberts are all part of US establishment, they are the people who make US foreign policy, and all three clearly state that US is behind not only "Arab Spring", but also other coloured revolutions. Are you calling THEM "conspiracy theorists"???!!!!!!!

Listen I agree about US foreign policy that undermines peace efforts in the Middle East. Specifically how they side with Israel and our media is completely crap when they discuss anything related to Israel. Like the flotilla incident our media was just showing that 1 min video the IDF gave them and nothing before that. Also on Iran, Turkey and Brazil reached an agreement almost completely similar to what the US wanted, yet the next day they said Iran was undermining their efforts....blah blah...I know they aren't looking for a deal with Iran. Syria doesn't have oil, so the world won't interfere. Btw this is an understatement...by me...I'm a Palestinian American from Gaza and spent most of my young days there...during the occupation and as there twice in the past 3 years for long periods. I know what Israel is about. I am very pro Palestinians and anti US approach to peace process that doesn't exist. But for you to say syrians aren't Protesting at all is an insult. Even Palestinains are being killed by the Syrian regime now.

Now the point you are trying to make is false. Syria was not a American revolution. It was a Syrian revolution. Assad is brutal and a dictator. Whether you like it or not. It's true. The revolution isn't a US conspiracy. Seriously quite that RT nonsense. Not everything is nonsense on RT. But it clearly is a government driven media just like the US media. They only promote their interests, now. Seriously shutup about how you think it's a Qatar drived thing. That's the same kind of crap I hear from conservative republicans on the Middle East.

Last edited:
Listen I agree about US foreign policy that undermines peace efforts in the Middle East.

Please, answer my questions:

Listen I agree about US foreign policy that undermines peace efforts in the Middle East.

Please, answer my questions:

No Syrians claim that. Take out the US and Qatar, everything is true. He is a brutal dictator. He is killing his people. He did commit massacre

Forum List

Back