Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

It's because of RUSSIA NATO is not turning to rabble Syrian cities, yet.

In Serbia/Yugoslavia the Russians couldn't do shit, the Serbs - traditional allies of Russians and orthodox brethrens - were bombed the shit out of.

Syria is one of 8 countries that didn't sign convention on chemical-weapons.
3 of these 8 are countries in the Middle-East (Egypt, Israel, Syria).
Syria also has the systems to deliver them.

Without US Army (and its intelligence gathering capabilities) it is currently not possible for any country to dispose Syria from this capability.
It needs a timely simultaneous and coordinated strike.
Other than that the Syrian Army is a manageable risk (including Russian/Iranian advisors operating there). In Kosovo War Russia also sent "volunteers" to fight the UCK, it didn't help alot.

But the protests aren't organized by the US. Thats ludicrous. They do to some people and exucute some people the video is too graphic I don't know if I should show it

1. And you KNOW that the people executing victims on tape so they can be posted all over Western/Qatar media are Syrian authorities because ........? They are saying it before they cut the heads off: "In the name of Assad we are doing it"? Or because Assad's portrait is engraved on their foreheads? Or because a voice of a commentator says so? Are you a two-year old?

2. All other facts aside. A person who is still at the very top of US power pyramid told you without mincing the words: US hands are all over Libyan AND SYRIAN PROTESTS!!!!!! And you keep repeating it's not so! Now, THAT is truly ludicrous!

But the protests aren't organized by the US. Thats ludicrous. They do to some people and exucute some people the video is too graphic I don't know if I should show it

1. And you KNOW that the people executing victims on tape so they can be posted all over Western/Qatar media are Syrian authorities because ........? They are saying it before they cut the heads off: "In the name of Assad we are doing it"? Or because Assad's portrait is engraved on their foreheads? Or because a voice of a commentator says so? Are you a two-year old?

2. All other facts aside. A person who is still at the very top of US power pyramid told you without mincing the words: US hands are all over Libyan AND SYRIAN PROTESTS!!!!!! And you keep repeating it's not so! Now, THAT is truly ludicrous!

It doesn't have to be on video. We know what happens. They acknowledge it too

All the people know it. .

So, your recent claim that Syrian government "acknowledge it too" turned up to be a lie.

Now, you are attempting to speak "on behalf of ALL PEOPLE"! "All the people" where? Because in SYRIA they definitely DON'T know it or they wouldn't support their government!

Oh, and before you will start telling me that you know some "Syrian community" wherever you are now, let me point one circumstance: I know plenty who currently live INSIDE Syria. And THEY confirm that massacres were committed by "opposition" terrorists who FAILED to set people against their government and are now resorting to terrorist attacks mainly against civilians in big cities.

Last edited:
BecauseIKnow, you also attempted to argue that there is no Al-Q in Syria and that all the so called "protests" have nothing to do with the US.

There the latest for you from the neighbouring thread:

Al-Qaeda Leader Strikes Deal With U.S., Saudis To Send 5,000 Fighters to Syria

All the people know it. .

So, your recent claim that Syrian government "acknowledge it too" turned up to be a lie.

Now, you are attempting to speak "on behalf of ALL PEOPLE"! "All the people" where? Because in SYRIA they definitely DON'T know it or they wouldn't support their government!

Oh, and before you will start telling me that you know some "Syrian community" wherever you are now, let me point one circumstance: I know plenty who currently live INSIDE Syria. And THEY confirm that massacres were committed by "opposition" terrorists who FAILED to set people against their government and are now resorting to terrorist attacks mainly against civilians in big cities.

There is about a little less than half that support. The ones who aren't getting bombed. No, Assad did massacre a bunch of people. He did many times. The numbers everyday are from both sides dead. Mostly the people Protesting are dying though

BecauseIKnow, you also attempted to argue that there is no Al-Q in Syria and that all the so called "protests" have nothing to do with the US.

There the latest for you from the neighbouring thread:

Al-Qaeda Leader Strikes Deal With U.S., Saudis To Send 5,000 Fighters to Syria

There is no such thing as an active Alqaeda. You claim to be against the US foreign policy which uses Al Qaeda as an pretext to many of their wars and drone programs. Yet you use them in the same way. There are a few thousand from outside. They don't belong to anything called alqaeda or belong to any active militia. They are just technically jihadists who want to go fight in every Muslim conflict.

There is about a little less than half that support.

The ones who aren't getting bombed.

No, Assad did massacre a bunch of people. He did many times.

Mostly the people Protesting are dying though

1. Had a referendum? And where are we going to put the results of the last government elections? And what do you propose to do with the fact that Syria is still fighting on -- over a year now?!

2. Correct: those who took arms against the LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT on behalf of the foreign powers are bombed. And shot. That's what governments are fore: to DEFEND THE NATION!
Tell me, what will US, UK, French or any other government do with those who would take up arms in order to overthrow the legitimate government on behalf of a foreign power?

3. Source, please.

4. a) there are no any "protests" now; b) since the "protests" were organised by US in order to destabilise the state on behalf of US interests, those who took part in US charade were either traitors (and you know what traitors deserve) or idiots (and idiocy is not a mitigating circumstance).

There is about a little less than half that support.

The ones who aren't getting bombed.

No, Assad did massacre a bunch of people. He did many times.

Mostly the people Protesting are dying though

1. Had a referendum? And where are we going to put the results of the last government elections? And what do you propose to do with the fact that Syria is still fighting on -- over a year now?!

2. Correct: those who took arms against the LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT on behalf of the foreign powers are bombed. And shot. That's what governments are fore: to DEFEND THE NATION!
Tell me, what will US, UK, French or any other government do with those who would take up arms in order to overthrow the legitimate government on behalf of a foreign power?

3. Source, please.

4. a) there are no any "protests" now; b) since the "protests" were organised by US in order to destabilise the state on behalf of US interests, those who took part in US charade were either traitors (and you know what traitors deserve) or idiots (and idiocy is not a mitigating circumstance).

Memes his election was bs. He of course won 99% .

There is no such thing as an active Alqaeda.
You claim to be against the US foreign policy which uses Al Qaeda as an pretext to many of their wars and drone programs. Yet you use them in the same way.

There are a few thousand from outside.
They don't belong to anything called alqaeda or belong to any active militia. They are just technically jihadists who want to go fight in every Muslim conflict.

Yep, they are all "passive" there.
It is no longer relevant, how this "Al-Q" started: for real or in the CIA reports for internal purposes. Now, thanks to US media, Al-Q is a BRAND! And as such it is very real. If you don't want to use the term "Al-Q", call those people "militant Islamists". What they do does not change with the name.

Please, do not operate numbers you can not support. Just few days ago a gang of "Syrian freedom fighters" from Tajikistan was liquidated in Syria; and prior to that -- from Afghanistan... And prior to that -- from Libya; and Georgians were also spotted there... And thanks to SA and Qatar money and Turkish safe bases the recruitment process of international "Syrian freedom fighters" continue.

Memes his election was bs. He of course won 99% .

1. It was not "He" who was elected. Therefore, your "He of course won 99%" I take as your IGNORANCE, which undermines the whole of your claim.

2. "his election was bs" claim US and Qatar media/politicos for their obvious reasons. Name one reason why their claim should be taken seriously.

There is no such thing as an active Alqaeda.
You claim to be against the US foreign policy which uses Al Qaeda as an pretext to many of their wars and drone programs. Yet you use them in the same way.

There are a few thousand from outside.
They don't belong to anything called alqaeda or belong to any active militia. They are just technically jihadists who want to go fight in every Muslim conflict.

Yep, they are all "passive" there.
It is no longer relevant, how this "Al-Q" started: for real or in the CIA reports for internal purposes. Now, thanks to US media, Al-Q is a BRAND! And as such it is very real. If you don't want to use the term "Al-Q", call those people "militant Islamists". What they do does not change with the name.

Please, do not operate numbers you can not support. Just few days ago a gang of "Syrian freedom fighters" from Tajikistan was liquidated in Syria; and prior to that -- from Afghanistan... And prior to that -- from Libya; and Georgians were also spotted there... And thanks to SA and Qatar money and Turkish safe bases the recruitment process of international "Syrian freedom fighters" continue.

Listen meme...I'm against US policy in the Middle East. Especially if Romney gets elected. We share similar views sort of. But you are playing the same political game from the Russain POV. You both use Al Qaeda as an excuse and justification to things. It's getting old now

Listen meme...I'm against US policy in the Middle East. Especially if Romney gets elected. We share similar views sort of. But you are playing the same political game from the Russain POV. You both use Al Qaeda as an excuse and justification to things. It's getting old now

So, you think stopping US/Qatar world ambitions and the very existence of Syria is just in RUSSIA'S interests, while SYRIANS are dreaming to become subjected to US/UK/French/SA/Qatar intervention, occupation and the following state dismemberment?!

Is that so?

So, you think stopping US/Qatar world ambitions and the very existence of Syria is just in RUSSIA'S interests, while SYRIANS are dreaming to become subjected to US/UK/French/SA/Qatar intervention, occupation and the following state dismemberment?!

Is that so?

You're making it as if the whole thing is an US/UK etc. invention. That's why I think this convo is going nowhere. The people want him gone he's a dictator and will do anything to keep himself in power. Such as reelect himself every election. He's a bullshit leader. Don't try to argue that.

You're making it as if the whole thing is an US/UK etc. invention. That's why I think this convo is going nowhere. The people want him gone he's a dictator and will do anything to keep himself in power. Such as reelect himself every election. He's a bullshit leader. Don't try to argue that.

I do not suggest that there was no discontent in Syria, or that Assad is an ideal person. Discontent exists in every country at any time; and no one is perfect.

But Syria is attacked along the same scenario as was played Yugoslavia, Serbia, USSR, Iraq, Libya; scenario that failed in China and Iran, and is now being played in Russia. It's called COLOURED REVOLUTION! This scenario was devised by "Dr Gene Sharp the man now credited with the strategy behind the toppling of the Egyptian government.

Gene Sharp is the world's foremost expert on non-violent revolution. His work has been translated into more than 30 languages, his books slipped across borders and hidden from secret policemen all over the world..." (BBC)

To understand the mechanics of what is going on in US target countries read his work "From Dictatorship to Democracy. Key Steps on the Path to Revolution.

Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

George Clinton approves this action!

georg_clinton_fanart_1.jpg

I do not suggest that there was no discontent in Syria, or that Assad is an ideal person. Discontent exists in every country at any time; and no one is perfect.

But Syria is attacked along the same scenario as was played Yugoslavia, Serbia, USSR, Iraq, Libya; scenario that failed in China and Iran, and is now being played in Russia. It's called COLOURED REVOLUTION! This scenario was devised by "Dr Gene Sharp the man now credited with the strategy behind the toppling of the Egyptian government.

Gene Sharp is the world's foremost expert on non-violent revolution. His work has been translated into more than 30 languages, his books slipped across borders and hidden from secret policemen all over the world..." (BBC)

To understand the mechanics of what is going on in US target countries read his work "From Dictatorship to Democracy. Key Steps on the Path to Revolution.

Syria was from within. They are tired of Assad. Face the reality. The US isn't jumping in as you suspect to believe. I don't think they will want to get deeply involved. Had something like Iraq happened right away. Then that would be too much. Again it's all politics like you said. Russia and US will get involved right away. For many reasons. That doesn't make it a Russian or Amercian thing.

Forum List

Back