Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

gravity----could you explain that interchange for me-------it took me awhile----but I FINALLY realized that mememe is referring to OBAMA as "mulatto" a term I have not heard since my childhood in the nazi/bundist town in which I grew up. ------uhm what does mememe have against "TURKEY/US" I do not know mememe or anything about its background she/he/it----seems a bit supportive of syria ------assad? or ----the "people"???? I do not really see TURKEY as all that allied with the US------anymore.

Turkey is not a friend of the US really, its just that in this instance the US and Turkey both want Assad to fall. mememe is a fucking moron who I believe is paid by the Assad regime to post these lies and propoganda.

They are one of our most important friends. PM Erdogan has not been acting like it lately. He needs to be voted out, and Türkiye needs to go back to Kemalism before it's too late.

"because" wants BASHIR put down I think "because" is a sunni muslim-------Bashir is an ALAWITE which I have recently learned is ------a kind of shiite -----which explains why he and iran are pals and why he loves HEZBOLLAH--------try to keep in mind------this feud is still on----------uhm remember the HATFIELDS AND THE MC COYS? they were nothing compared to the SHIITES AND THE SUNNIS
Does your hatred ever take a break irose91??

The 90% non Alawite Syrian population; Christians, Jews, and Sunni muslims.

Have been living under the Assad's (father then son) brutal dictatorship for decades.

Now the people have risen up and want freedom and democracy.

And all you can talk about is the centuries old sunni/shia conflict. :cuckoo:

not the point sunni-----Iraq is not majority SUNNI either----but Saddam and the ruling class were Alawite (something like shiite ) is the RULING class in Syria Syria plays host to the HEZBOLLAH pigs I had no idea that there are any syrian jews left in syria ------I know LOTS of syrian jews----but they certainly do not live in Syria-----as for christians----well------there were so many Syrian christians in the area in which I gree up-----that I ASSUMED syria was a christian country-------come to think of it------I do not recall ever meeting a syrian muslim . There are syrian christians in Israel too. One of my son's best friends said of his father in Israel "HE IS MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD----AND SEES NO REASON FOR ISRAEL TO HAVE ANY MUSLIMS AT ALL". I wonder what is going on with the syrian christians now----I mean the ones who have not yet left Syria

not the point sunni-----Iraq is not majority SUNNI either----but Saddam and the ruling class were Alawite (something like shiite ) is the RULING class in Syria Syria plays host to the HEZBOLLAH pigs I had no idea that there are any syrian jews left in syria ------I know LOTS of syrian jews----but they certainly do not live in Syria-----as for christians----well------there were so many Syrian christians in the area in which I gree up-----that I ASSUMED syria was a christian country-------come to think of it------I do not recall ever meeting a syrian muslim . There are syrian christians in Israel too. One of my son's best friends said of his father in Israel "HE IS MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD----AND SEES NO REASON FOR ISRAEL TO HAVE ANY MUSLIMS AT ALL". I wonder what is going on with the syrian christians now----I mean the ones who have not yet left Syria

The Christians have stayed out of the conflict for the most part.

Thanks for the zionist perspective history lesson on the ME irose91.

But the point is; the Syrian people want to be free and have a democracy.

I thought you would be all for that?

btw "Sunni Muslim (74%, other Muslim (includes Alawite, Druze) 16%, Christian (various denominations) 10%, Jewish (tiny communities in Damascus, Al Qamishli, and Aleppo)"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sy.html

sleeping-in-class.jpg

I thought so...

Somewhere back there----Mememe claimed "if not for syria----Israel would be bombing Iraq" ??? could someone explain that one to me? Syria is "protecting" Iraq? which part of Iraq? is syria protecting the kurds up north or the shiiites down south or the sunnis in the middle? Why would Israel want to bomb Iraq? Last time Israel engaged Syria------that country was so vulnerable-----that taking over Damascus was doable but not desirable

oh how interesting are you expressing an OBJECTIVE bit of information?

Nope, I'm going to spread it all over your mouth
slag.
:piss2:

:D

tongue
corn hole
transexual
Nope, I'm going to spread it all over your mouth
slag.
:piss2:
fuck
junk