Parents sue after transgender student was twerking in girl's bathroom

Some homophobic parents make up a story and now they want a pay day.

BFD
Yeah, because adults telling girls "you will now undress when we say so in front of boys in your shower and locker rooms, or your education will suffer" is in no way, shape or form sexual harassment.
I never thought I'd see the day when Romans 1 unfolded right before my eyes.
You don't support trannys shaking their junk infront of girls? Bigot....

BFD
Yeah, because adults telling girls "you will now undress when we say so in front of boys in your shower and locker rooms, or your education will suffer" is in no way, shape or form sexual harassment.
He isn't even a tranny. When I was a kid, we were always scheming to find ways into the girls locker room. These days, the demonic left made it easy for any boy to work the system and invade the privacy and safety of the girls locker room. That's all this is, a pervert enabled by Leftists.

BFD
He isn't even a tranny. When I was a kid, we were always scheming to find ways into the girls locker room. These days, the demonic left made it easy for any boy to work the system and invade the privacy and safety of the girls locker room. That's all this is, a pervert enabled by Leftists.
Kind of redundant there. Pervert, Leftist, Tranny....all the same to me.

Forum List

Back