Parents of Conservative Reporter Jack Posobiec Swatted

The asshole who made up the pizzagate fakery, causing an unhinged Trumper (aren't they all?) to storm Comet Pizza in D.C. with an automatic weapon looking for the basement where Hillary was eating babies. 🙄
Ah, so not really someone who qualifies as a reporter?

Still probably shouldn't take it out on his parent though. Although when you get right down to it they do have a share of the blame. If they had raised him right he wouldn't be telling outrageous lies.

I don't understand why people go after family members but then again, this is from Gateway.
It's an extreme response for sure. And cowardly to have someone else take the risks, and do the dirty work. But never say never. If some fucker did something bad enough to one of my chlidren; I'd burn their entire fuckin' family tree to the ground, and save them for last. However the slight in this case calls for no such drastic action....

Just like Marjorie Taylor Green. She's been swatted 8 times and the cops can't never find out who did it. Now Posobiec's elderly parents get swatted. Interesting that authorities can track down January 6ers via their cell phone activities that day but can't locate these individuals who swatted these folks

Such typical leftist behavior. They are trying to get someone killed. Worse, totally innocent people just because they disagree with their politics. These calls must be traceable and police must require identification of the caller otherwise I'm calling foul. Once arrested, they should be charged with attempted murder.

Forum List

Back