Parents of American teen missing in Jerusalem appeal for help, offer 100,000 NIS reward

When a Ginger gets uppity, I usually pour tea, and ask them if they know what happens when they get dunked.
I could murder a Mcvities right now.

They're really expensive out here. Could you send me a few packs. please?
If you could send a few dead Jews as well; I need a couple of lamp shades.
The only one handy is my 99 years old mum, she will be 100 in march 2015 and I placed a bet 20 years ago that she would make it, so you will just have to wait.

Cheers for that. I'll manage until then but, given it's your mum, I'd like to wish her a long and happy life. :)
Fuck that 100 will do

Moderation Message:

We HAVE a Flame Zone.. One is enough.
You are more than welcome to take the Mid East sordid
humor and flame wars there.. Been done
before. 10 posts deleted.

FlaCalTenn

Have you ever seen how orthodox Jews dress their children? That's beautiful. Each boy like a prince..
Actually, no, they look like fucking idiots.

As we see in the UK with Pakistani Muslims who dress as if they're still in Pakistan, these black clad, ringlet sporting pillocks increase suspicion and dislike of Jews in general. Toss in their fucking terrible racist attitude, and they act like daft bastards as well.
Of course, as I mentioned, that doesn't just apply to the stupid end of Jews, as the racist, extremist element within Islam do exactly the same.
However, the Zionist element on this board will never admit any fault with their idiot end.

I'd say a 'friend' who lost him and left him to turn up later has to be a suspect.

Who on earth would show such poor responsibility for a mate, when out in the wild somewhere!

Though, I can imagine this story may also be good to get the yanks looking in, like its some weird reality show.

An unnamed friend.
Fair chance they had sex and the 'friend' was so ashamed, he kicked the fucker down the cliff.
Not ashamed because of the homosexual love, more because he just fucked an ugly dude.
That'll be why he was labelled a teenager, more sexy.

You're a pig.
@Lipush could it be an "Honour Killing" or that mysterious group of football fans "La Familia"?

Then you wonder why it is impossible to reach a peace agreement with the likes of you people.

From the delusional one who cheers when Palestinian children are blown apart. Unbelievable.

Evidence, like a post were I cheered. Would you like to see your own were you cheered of the murder of 3 Israeli boys ?

Has it been confirmed he's dead yet, or is his body being kept in a fridge by Zionist necrophiliacs?
@Indofred I thought Sir Jimmy Savile was a Catholic?

I'm unsure, but he was from Barnsley.
I'm going to be honest here, he was an inspiration to me and partially responsible for my long career as a DJ.
Very few people will admit that after the allegations regarding his sexual history.

Forum List

Back