Parents of American teen missing in Jerusalem appeal for help, offer 100,000 NIS reward

What is it about the extremely religious that makes them have to dress up in the most horrendous ways, so they look like utter dicks?

Has no one ever told them how important first impressions are?

If a scholarly article was issued that identified bad dress sense as the root cause of Anti-Semitism (including Islamophobia) I would not be in the least surprised.

Have you ever seen how orthodox Jews dress their children? That's beautiful. Each boy like a prince.

They choose to dress this way because that's how the believe is modest and appropriate.

I remember the first time I saw scottish people. I thought the dress funny, men should not go with skirts, right? But that's their culture and we should respect that, even if we think its odd.

Loads of cultures have men in skirts. And they are not ugly.

But orthodox ANYTHING is as ugly as leatherjacket in an apple.

I'd say a 'friend' who lost him and left him to turn up later has to be a suspect.

Who on earth would show such poor responsibility for a mate, when out in the wild somewhere!

Though, I can imagine this story may also be good to get the yanks looking in, like its some weird reality show.

An unnamed friend.
Fair chance they had sex and the 'friend' was so ashamed, he kicked the fucker down the cliff.
Not ashamed because of the homosexual love, more because he just fucked an ugly dude.
That'll be why he was labelled a teenager, more sexy.

You're a pig.
@Lipush could it be an "Honour Killing" or that mysterious group of football fans "La Familia"?

Honor killing? There is no such thing as honor killing in Hasidi culture.

And besides, honor killing, as far as anyone is concerned, is on girls. Who will kill a guy for honor killing?

Speaking of suspect, there were rumors that some of the Abu Khdair Hamula were called and investigated few days ago...Don't know what's up with that. Don't know if it's true, but it was what some whispered.

It will make as much sense as any other guess.

Ahm just sayin'
with the peace at any price cease fire in place, are you less scared now?

NO as hamas will always invoke the get out clause that they have under Islamic law. If they are in a position to take on an enemy and think they can win then the deal is void.

What peace?

you mean, time for Hamas to re-arm themselves?
so for 64 dead IDF + hundreds of injured, people in southern Israel, like you still terrified by terrorist tunnels and rockets. What has Israel gained from this war?

2,000 dead Palestinian terrorist scum, and the rocket launchers moved further back into gaza. Very soon they will only have the hamas leaders homes left to fire rockets from. You can see these on google maps they all have swimming pools

I'd say a 'friend' who lost him and left him to turn up later has to be a suspect.

Who on earth would show such poor responsibility for a mate, when out in the wild somewhere!

Though, I can imagine this story may also be good to get the yanks looking in, like its some weird reality show.

An unnamed friend.
Fair chance they had sex and the 'friend' was so ashamed, he kicked the fucker down the cliff.
Not ashamed because of the homosexual love, more because he just fucked an ugly dude.
That'll be why he was labelled a teenager, more sexy.

You're a pig.
@Lipush could it be an "Honour Killing" or that mysterious group of football fans "La Familia"?

Then you wonder why it is impossible to reach a peace agreement with the likes of you people.

From the delusional one who cheers when Palestinian children are blown apart. Unbelievable.

Has it been confirmed he's dead yet, or is his body being kept in a fridge by Zionist necrophiliacs?

So this 'missing teen'.

How is it related to the 23 year old Aaron Sofer?

Lies are commonly used to promote sympathy.
However, save the cash on the search, he's very probably dead by now, so let the insects and worms have their lunch in peace.

ShowImage.ashx

Thank you very much you two. Next time you ask for some 'empathy' for the 'poor Palestinians' (i.e. civilians killed as collateral damage because Hamas uses UN facilities, schools, and civilian homes to house and fire their rockets from) I will remember these posts. Forever.

In other words, I WILL NO LONGER GIVE A FLYING FUCK! :ahole-1::Boom2::blowup::clap::flameth::FIREdevil::muahaha::tank::trolls:

What is it about the extremely religious that makes them have to dress up in the most horrendous ways, so they look like utter dicks?

Has no one ever told them how important first impressions are?

If a scholarly article was issued that identified bad dress sense as the root cause of Anti-Semitism (including Islamophobia) I would not be in the least surprised.

Have you ever considered how much a stupid fucking dick you look like with your user name and your fucked up avatar?

So this 'missing teen'.

How is it related to the 23 year old Aaron Sofer?

Lies are commonly used to promote sympathy.
However, save the cash on the search, he's very probably dead by now, so let the insects and worms have their lunch in peace.

ShowImage.ashx

Thank you very much you two. Next time you ask for some 'empathy' for the 'poor Palestinians' (i.e. civilians killed as collateral damage because Hamas uses UN facilities, schools, and civilian homes to house and fire their rockets from) I will remember these posts. Forever.

In other words, I WILL NO LONGER GIVE A FLYING FUCK! :ahole-1::Boom2::blowup::clap::flameth::FIREdevil::muahaha::tank::trolls:

Finally, someone has seen the point.
When Israel mass murdered people in Gaza, we hear a load of shit from the pro Israeli posters.
The moment someone says something bad about a Jew, they go mad, and tell the world I'm a pig, totally ignoring the fact they do it all the time.
Pathetic.

Teddy's threat to withdraw his empathy would be a bit intimidating though.

Except - I have to ask:

a) What empathy?
b) If his supposed empathy is conditional, how is it actually empathy?

PS: What's that with all the cartoons at the bottom of his post? Does he have aspirations to be an entertainer?

Teddy's threat to withdraw his empathy would be a bit intimidating though.

Except - I have to ask:

a) What empathy?
b) If his supposed empathy is conditional, how is it actually empathy?

PS: What's that with all the cartoons at the bottom of his post? Does he have aspirations to be an entertainer?
you better take the wannabe Lawrence of Arabia threats seriously:wine:

When a Ginger gets uppity, I usually pour tea, and ask them if they know what happens when they get dunked.
I could murder a Mcvities right now.

They're really expensive out here. Could you send me a few packs. please?
If you could send a few dead Jews as well; I need a couple of lamp shades.
The only one handy is my 99 years old mum, she will be 100 in march 2015 and I placed a bet 20 years ago that she would make it, so you will just have to wait.

Cheers for that. I'll manage until then but, given it's your mum, I'd like to wish her a long and happy life. :)

Forum List

Back