Pardon me Once, Ooop, Jesse Benton Indicted/Found Guilty Again for Directing Russian Money to trump in 2016

The right wing media hasn't caught up to this story yet while they work on the narrative this was Hunter Biden's fault.
I’m sure we have all the facts!!!
I don’t think a Republican has the savvy to pull off anything.

I don't think so skippy.

A trump pardoned criminal get indicted and found guilty on new charges of Russian Money funneled to trump.

Are you denying this happened or are you just OK with Russia, Russia, Russia.
i’ve got no problem with it. What’s your issue?

Rs always get charged.
Ds rarely get charged.
Yes, it's a conspiracy. Manafort was lured by the Democrats into working for a Russian puppet and laundering the money he was paid.

Meanwhile, there is ZERO evidence of a Democrat doing the same. You see, to get charged, you actually have to break the law.

So unfair!

As I have pointed out many times, Crooked Donald had the most corrupt administration since Harding. Maybe ever.

He enlarged, deepened, and widened The Swamp.

The Butthurt from the RWI's is very amusing.
Name-calling
Denial.
SO What, Russia, Russia, Russia.

More PROOF that trump makes a lot of money with Russian influence and donors.

No Big Deal, right struth
i’ve got no problem with it. What’s your issue?

The Butthurt from the RWI's is very amusing.
Name-calling
Denial.
SO What, Russia, Russia, Russia.

More PROOF that trump makes a lot of money with Russian influence and donors.

No Big Deal, right struth
hahaa this isn’t proof trump makes big money off russia

it’s proof one guy got one russian to donate money illegally to a campaign. You don’t even know how much it was, and certainly non involvement of trump or anyone but this one guy.

i have no problem with him being prosecuted

it’s proof one guy got one russian to donate money illegally to a campaign. You don’t even know how much it was, and certainly non involvement of trump or anyone but this one guy.

Just ONE fall guy for the mob boss.
Among many.

I see that. Have you got a copy of every clemency order signed by Obama (he signed more than any other president in the history of the US) or Clinton? Try again Winnie--as usual you failed again.

Obama signed clemency orders for people convicted of possession of small amounts of pot and serving long sentences in federal prisons under the "Zero Tolerance" drug policies.

Trump gave pardons to all of the convicted felons who went to jail doing his bidding, family members, and people his "donors" wanted pardoned. Justice for wrongful convictions had nothing to do with it. For Trump, it was all "pay for play".

What about Rudy's buddies, Lev and Igor? They bth plead or were found guilt of doing the same thing with multiple foreign donors to Trump's Inauguration Fund.

What about Paul Manafort who also plead guity to turning the Republican Party voter data base over to his Russian agent handler?

What would the outcome of the House Investigation of Russian meddling found if all oof the Trump administration people who were subsequently convicted of lying to Congress and/or the FBI had told the truth to the investigators in the first place.?

Trump gave pardons to all of the convicted felons who went to jail doing his bidding, family members, and people his "donors" wanted pardoned. Justice for wrongful convictions had nothing to do with it. For Trump, it was all "pay for play".
Very true^^^^^^.

Biden needs to issue a pardon tomorrow for Hunter, as payback.
How could they argue against EXACTLY what pos trump did.

I don't like it, but it would be giving a big fuck you to House (R) who think they have ultimate power.
Fuck Jewish Laser Greene, By-Stander Jordan, Pedo-Gaetz, etc.

Obama signed clemency orders for people convicted of possession of small amounts of pot and serving long sentences in federal prisons under the "Zero Tolerance" drug policies.

Link us up to these Trump pardons you speak of Dragonlady

What about Rudy's buddies, Lev and Igor? They bth plead or were found guilt of doing the same thing with multiple foreign donors to Trump's Inauguration Fund.

What about Paul Manafort who also plead guity to turning the Republican Party voter data base over to his Russian agent handler?

What would the outcome of the House Investigation of Russian meddling found if all oof the Trump administration people who were subsequently convicted of lying to Congress and/or the FBI had told the truth to the investigators in the first place.?
once again, let’s see your links Dragonlady

Anyone else expect the moron to have nothing and just tell me to “Google it”?

what about them? that rabbit hole is going nowhere the dOj admitted after the midterms rudy did nothing wrong

Forum List

Back