Paranoid liberals produce PSA: Steal your parents' gun and bring it to school

Not really. My economic interests are incredibly basic. Food, clothes, shelter, transportation. Beyond that everything else is optional. I keep my debt pretty low. I don't seek out the "finer things" in life, which require more money than they are worth. I don't expect to have a long, happy retirement; nor do I want one. Once I'm no longer of any use or become a burden on society it's time to go out the door, permanently. Therefore, I don't need a huge retirement account or anything like that. .

When you shoot yourself after you stop being "useful" (as if you ever were) I'll take you seriously.

Again, another Libertarian who wants Calorie Free civilization.

Actually, you can blame that on those Founding Slave Rapists who couldn't write a Militia Amendment properly. They wrote FOUR Amendments covering protecting the rights of the accused and NONE protecting victims.

They wrote the Second Amendment pretty well. It's most of the others that I disagree with, including the 1st, 4th, and 5th for starters.

PSAs from the Ad Council are one of my pet peeves. This one is especially irksome.

I listen to a lot of radio. Every spot has a PSA telling me that exercise is healthy, it's good to talk to your children, meat should be cooked thoroughly, drinking and driving is dangerous, don't start a wildfire, etc.

Gee, who knew?

When you shoot yourself after you stop being "useful" (as if you ever were) I'll take you seriously.

You've probably got a 25 to 30 year wait,, unless the State or Feds try to take my firearms; then it'll be over much sooner.

Again, another Libertarian who wants Calorie Free civilization.

LOL. Not even. I'm an Authoritarian, not a Libertarian. I don't want NO Goverment. I just want PROPER Government.

Actually the biggest problem is that most people are no longer capable of reading 18th Century English.

No, the real problem is people are treating the 18th century musing of slave rapists like holy writ.

There might have been a good reason for the Second Amendment in 1787.

Today we've replaced Militias with professional Armies and Police forces. There's no good reason for a civilian to own a military grade weapon.

No, the real problem is people are treating the 18th century musing of slave rapists like holy writ.

Then you're free to go to places where they don't.... Like Europe.

There might have been a good reason for the Second Amendment in 1787.

Today we've replaced Militias with professional Armies and Police forces. There's no good reason for a civilian to own a military grade weapon.

Not only do I believe there is a good reaason, I believe that reason is even more prevalant today than it was 200+ years ago..... An immoral citizenry and government which one needs to protect oneself from.

Can't they steal their parents drug stash and give it to the teacher saying "I don't feel safe in the house with a drug addict".
I can see a bright future for kids' turning in their parents. Sounds like a great way to root out those people bitterly clinging to guns and God. Why hasn't this ever been tried before?

It's how all good little Progressive boys and girls are raised.

Can these people get any more fanatical?

But it is a good way to pump up the "guns at school" numbers for the next campaign of fear and lies.

Gun Control Ad Tells Kids to Steal Their Parents 8217 Guns and Bring Them to the Worst Possible Location

Progressive can't get enough school killings

or accidental shootings

some years ago they made a video

where they hid pistols all over in a playroom

just to let the kids find them and play with them

bunch of assholes

Not only do I believe there is a good reaason, I believe that reason is even more prevalant today than it was 200+ years ago..... An immoral citizenry and government which one needs to protect oneself from.

Uh, guy, you are the one who said he'd shoot his own children for disagreeing with him. If we need protection from anything, it's people like you.

Forum List

Back