Sheriff Joe attacks "Honest Al" Sharpton and de Blasio re cops executed by blacks

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All liberals love to see blacks kill cops. They call it "empowerment".

Sheriff Arpaio Predicts War on Police

dec 21 2014
Arpaio contends that there is no one more incendiary than Al Sharpton when it comes to race baiting. “We better tell him to chill out, knock it off, stop going to the White House sitting next to the president and talking about race,” he said. According to Arpaio there is a war against cops and he strongly believes our leaders and the media should be siding with the cops.

Critical of NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio for not supporting the police after the death of Eric Garner, the Maricopa County sheriff said, “If I was the Mayor [of NYC] right from the beginning I would have sided with the cops. At least give them the benefit of the doubt. That’s the least you can do.”

Arpaio also claims that the Attorney General of the United States is also not a great supporter of the police. “I think if you are a cop supporter you won’t be investigating 19 to 20 police departments for alleged racial profiling,” he argued.

dec 21 2014
Arpaio contends that there is no one more incendiary than Al Sharpton when it comes to race baiting. “We better tell him to chill out, knock it off, stop going to the White House sitting next to the president and talking about race,” he said. According to Arpaio there is a war against cops and he strongly believes our leaders and the media should be siding with the cops.

Critical of NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio for not supporting the police after the death of Eric Garner, the Maricopa County sheriff said, “If I was the Mayor [of NYC] right from the beginning I would have sided with the cops. At least give them the benefit of the doubt. That’s the least you can do.”

Arpaio also claims that the Attorney General of the United States is also not a great supporter of the police. “I think if you are a cop supporter you won’t be investigating 19 to 20 police departments for alleged racial profiling,” he argued.

Liberals must like to see blacks killed, either by cops or other blacks. Otherwise they wouldn't encourage it so much.

• Banned
Liberals must like to see blacks killed, either by cops or other blacks. Otherwise they wouldn't encourage it so much.
You don't really care about blacks or the cops. It's just a cheap excuse for bashing those with whom you don't agree.

HAHA. But you liberals care about mike brown and eric garner??? Liberals are such hypocrites.

You don't really care about blacks or the cops. It's just a cheap excuse for bashing those with whom you don't agree.

KKK Democrats don't really care about blacks, otherwise they wouldn't have devastated their communities in the past 50 years. It's just a cheap excuse for gathering more votes from those you actually hate and perpetually enslave

KKK Democrats don't really care about blacks, otherwise they wouldn't have devastated their communities in the past 50 years. It's just a cheap excuse for gathering more votes from those you actually hate and perpetually enslave
Stupid *******, who won't vote for the GOP that loves them, washing dishes and serving drinks.

dec 21 2014

Conservatives love cops being killed more than liberals do.

Al Sharpton has a lot to answer for. Frankly he should be in jail for tax fraud.

As far as De blasio goes, New Yorkers overwhelmingly voted for the guy, so they can live with him for all I care.

dec 21 2014

MAKES IT EASIER FOR THEM TO PLAY THE VICTIMS.

dec 21 2014

MAKES IT EASIER FOR THEM TO PLAY THE VICTIMS.

Yeah, look at all the conservatives who have used the murders of those police officers to get up on a soap box in an effort to divide the city of New York even further. This is Christmas for conservatives. They'll get to rail against liberals for a while and whine and cry about how all conservatives are now under fire.

sheriff "Joe" Arpaio is an 82 year old half dead bitter cracker suffering from Alzheimer's disease

dec 21 2014

Charles Manson surely is enjoying this. He wanted to start Helter Skelter. Al Sharpton, Obama, Holder and De Blasio are making his dream come true.

2 cops killed assassination style since 1988 - "Its Open Season on Cops AHHHHHH"

2 Citizens killed by cops last month - "Stop over reacting"

dec 21 2014

Based on what? How many conservatives do you think were marching in NY the other night led by Al Sharpton calling for death to cops?

sheriff "Joe" Arpaio is an 82 year old half dead bitter cracker suffering from Alzheimer's disease
There are some men who make the world a better place simply by dying. He's absolutely one of them.

Figures you an the other pos lib here, would make comments like this.

At least this sheriff believes that citizenship means something.
Now if he only knew what that was? It ain't stopping every brown person or shooting every black one.

Forum List

Back