Paranoid liberals produce PSA: Steal your parents' gun and bring it to school

i highly doubt there are very many kids who grew up in homes where guns are/were present are anti-gun liberpukes, my kids grew up during the 1960's-70's where a typical gun cabinet was present in the home, they never touched the guns when i was not around, they were taught safe gun handling and the destruction one could cause if negligence was the cause.

rebuttals ??

Sure. Anytime a child under 18 gets a gun and accidentally kills themselves or someone else the parent who owns that gun should go to prison. No ifs ands or buts. I don't care if that gun is locked in a safe with a trigger lock. It happens all too often and the gun owner should always be charged as an accessory.

It is safe to say the parents shouldn't feel safe living with a thief and a child that careless with a firearm.

Asinine.

Almost as asinine as the idiotic idea that children live in fear because there is a weapon in the home. I swear that none of the people dreaming this crap up have ever seen a weapon.

i highly doubt there are very many kids who grew up in homes where guns are/were present are anti-gun liberpukes, my kids grew up during the 1960's-70's where a typical gun cabinet was present in the home, they never touched the guns when i was not around, they were taught safe gun handling and the destruction one could cause if negligence was the cause.

rebuttals ??

Sure. Anytime a child under 18 gets a gun and accidentally kills themselves or someone else the parent who owns that gun should go to prison. No ifs ands or buts. I don't care if that gun is locked in a safe with a trigger lock. It happens all too often and the gun owner should always be charged as an accessory.
Sure, because the threat of going to prison is sure going to keep you straight WHEN YOUR CHILD FUCKING DYING DIDN'T DO SO.

That is the most ignorant think I have ever heard. What, EXACTLY, what do you envision this idea accomplishing other than getting 'revenge' on those you despise?

rebuttals ??

I grew up in a house where my dad had a lot of hunting guns in the 1960's and 1970's. I then spent 11 years in the army where i fired a whole bunch of weapons.

And then I realized you gun nuts have pretty much traded away the great middle class lifestyle guys like my dad enjoyed because the NRA played on your fears they might take away your...er... compensators.

I grew up in a house where my dad had a lot of hunting guns in the 1960's and 1970's. I then spent 11 years in the army where i fired a whole bunch of weapons.

And then I realized you gun nuts have pretty much traded away the great middle class lifestyle guys like my dad enjoyed because the NRA played on your fears they might take away your...er... compensators.
TRANSLATION: Even growing up with weapons, won't keep a dedicated liberal fanatic from turning into a paranoid Constitution-hater desperate to insult and denigrate conservatives after losing the argument.

TRANSLATION: Even growing up with weapons, won't keep a dedicated liberal fanatic from turning into a paranoid Constitution-hater desperate to insult and denigrate conservatives after losing the argument.

Guy, my constitution works just fine if we keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

And frankly, guy, I used to be more right wing than you are. Then after voting for Bush twice, I found myself with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a 25% pay reduction because my Romney loving boss "didn't have to deal with a union" when he fired all his employees who had been with the company for years.

You see, unlike you, I learn from a mistake.

And frankly, guy, I used to be more right wing than you are. Then after voting for Bush twice, I found myself with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a 25% pay reduction because my Romney loving boss "didn't have to deal with a union" when he fired all his employees who had been with the company for years.

You see, unlike you, I learn from a mistake.

Sounds more like you're taking your anger at the mistakes you made out on other people. You got into a mortgage you couldn't handle, mistakenly put your money in a financial product rather than investing in solid things, and weren't paying enough attention to your employer to get out while the getting was still good.

Some of us are smart enough not to make those mistakes in the first place..... I rent on a monthly basis. 30 days notice and I can move anywhere I want to. I invest in solid, material objects (mainly steel, copper, lead, some plastic and lots of gunpowder), which will never depreciate in value. I always make sure I'm looking at where my employer thinks things are headed. That's why I quit two jobs earlier in life and was part of the group that essentially forced my current employer to allow us to Unionize. Gotta be looking out for yourself, because nobody else ever will.

Sounds more like you're taking your anger at the mistakes you made out on other people. You got into a mortgage you couldn't handle, mistakenly put your money in a financial product rather than investing in solid things, and weren't paying enough attention to your employer to get out while the getting was still good.

Well, no. i bought a very reasonable condo (didn't matter, everyone's property values crashed thanks to Bush) put my money in the nice safe vehicle my company offered (again, crashed thanks to Bush. It halfway recovered under Obama) and no, we saw the train wreck coming at work. I actually consider myself lucky, because even though I changed jobs, I did keep working. A lot of guys I worked with found themselves unemployed for a year or more. So, no, the only mistake I made was voting for Republicans.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say Democrats brought us Wars and Republicans brought us Recessions. Now in the name of efficiency, The Bush family brings us wars AND recessions.

But frankly, instead of tellign us how smart you are because no one can fact check it, you sound like the typical Republican voter who clings to his gun and his bible and votes against his own economic interests.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say Democrats brought us Wars and Republicans brought us Recessions. Now in the name of efficiency, The Bush family brings us wars AND recessions.

When I was growing up my parents taught me to never trust anyone who is involved in politics; regardless of position or party affiliation.

But frankly, instead of tellign us how smart you are because no one can fact check it, you sound like the typical Republican voter who clings to his gun and his bible and votes against his own economic interests.

I don't cling to the Bible, but I will say that the only way you're getting my gun is from my cold, dead hand. Honestly, I don't have "economic interests" in the way that most of you seem to. I came into this life with nothing, and all I'm hoping for is to not leave any debt which cannot be covered by my life insurance to whomever is around to carry out the instructions in my will. Nothing mroe than that.

"Paranoid liberals produce PSA: Steal your parents' gun and bring it to school"

This is a lie and consequently the OP is a liar, which comes as no surprise.

Nowhere in the article is anyone identified as a 'liberal,' including the producer of the PSA; and nowhere in the article is the PSA 'endorsed' by any 'liberal,' or presented as being 'representative' of any 'liberal' position.

"Nowhere in the article is anyone identified as a 'liberal,' including the producer of the PSA; and nowhere in the article is the PSA 'endorsed' by any 'liberal,' or presented as being 'representative' of any 'liberal' position.

Anyone who fears firearms or seeks to have them removed from the homes of lawful gun owners is not only a Liberal, but also a moron (I know I'm being redundant); so there doesn't need to be a specified political position mentioned in the add.

I don't cling to the Bible, but I will say that the only way you're getting my gun is from my cold, dead hand. Honestly, I don't have "economic interests" in the way that most of you seem to. I came into this life with nothing, and all I'm hoping for is to not leave any debt which cannot be covered by my life insurance to whomever is around to carry out the instructions in my will. Nothing mroe than that.

Of course you have an economic interest. You just keep voting against it because, well, guns.

And sadly, we have 32,000 deaths a year because you guys are compensating for tiny peckers.

Of course you have an economic interest. You just keep voting against it because, well, guns.

Not really. My economic interests are incredibly basic. Food, clothes, shelter, transportation. Beyond that everything else is optional. I keep my debt pretty low. I don't seek out the "finer things" in life, which require more money than they are worth. I don't expect to have a long, happy retirement; nor do I want one. Once I'm no longer of any use or become a burden on society it's time to go out the door, permanently. Therefore, I don't need a huge retirement account or anything like that. .

And sadly, we have 32,000 deaths a year because you guys are compensating for tiny peckers.

No. We have 32,000 gun deaths a year because people like you fail to comprehend Right and Wrong and have promoted a Legal (not Justice) System where the criminals have more rights than their victims.

my dad and his schoolmates took their shotguns to school to hunt after school back in the day

no one got shot. explain that Joe

Yea but your dad and his friends were going hunting. Not protecting themselves against the boogeyman. Somehow shotguns vs. handguns brings out a different mindset. I think it has something to do with the purpose in mind.

I know you will disagree. But it is what it is. Not to many people are carrying a concealed shotgun for personal protection.

No. We have 32,000 gun deaths a year because people like you fail to comprehend Right and Wrong and have promoted a Legal (not Justice) System where the criminals have more rights than their victims.

Actually, you can blame that on those Founding Slave Rapists who couldn't write a Militia Amendment properly. They wrote FOUR Amendments covering protecting the rights of the accused and NONE protecting victims.

Forum List

Back