Pandemic Was Planned

These people just move from one paranoid conspiracy theory to the next.

This isn't just a belief system; it's a lifestyle.
If you call it a conspiracy that only makes me think it is true. You post nothing but biased disinformation without a shred of honesty or integrity. Keep it up hack, but you do not fool anyone but yourself.
You don't like my opinions, so you pretend they're lies.

That's okay with me. I know what I'm dealing with here.
I do not pretend anything. That is your job. The rest of your arrogant post only shows your lack of character.
You're also free to provide examples of my lies.

You guys never seem to be able to do that.

:popcorn:
There was no fraud, for starters. Biden is not senile is another. You saying no one can point out your lies is one more.
So in your mind, those are lies and not opinions.

I do believe that you believe that.
It is just your opinion? There is no fraud? Then what is your problem? Why not support any effort to prove whether there was or not?
I've pointed out that I'm open to anything, as long as we're getting the whole story. Here is what I said I'd like to see, from a thread in the CDZ:

It wouldn't take much to change my mind about election fraud in 2020. It would look something like this:
  1. A press conference is held that includes top representatives from both ends of the issue, election officials and state officials
  2. Facts, data and evidence with which both sides agree are presented clearly and all materials are made available to the public
  3. Conclusions of alleged fraud and alleged guilt with which both sides agree are presented fully and clearly
  4. Recommendations are made and we quickly proceed legally from that point to fix the specific issues presented
No one-sided press conferences for either side, no ridiculous assumptions or extrapolations from either side, no rumors from either side, no leaks from either side, no spin from either side, no fantasy from either side. All of that crap has been flushed out during the discovery and analysis process. All we're getting is hard facts.

Well it might just be possible that the followers of the Global Warming Faith might consider a large reduction in the world population as a good thing.

If you call it a conspiracy that only makes me think it is true. You post nothing but biased disinformation without a shred of honesty or integrity. Keep it up hack, but you do not fool anyone but yourself.

I do not pretend anything. That is your job. The rest of your arrogant post only shows your lack of character.

There was no fraud, for starters. Biden is not senile is another. You saying no one can point out your lies is one more.

It is just your opinion? There is no fraud? Then what is your problem? Why not support any effort to prove whether there was or not?
I've pointed out that I'm open to anything, as long as we're getting the whole story. Here is what I said I'd like to see, from a thread in the CDZ:

It wouldn't take much to change my mind about election fraud in 2020. It would look something like this:
  1. A press conference is held that includes top representatives from both ends of the issue, election officials and state officials
  2. Facts, data and evidence with which both sides agree are presented clearly and all materials are made available to the public
  3. Conclusions of alleged fraud and alleged guilt with which both sides agree are presented fully and clearly
  4. Recommendations are made and we quickly proceed legally from that point to fix the specific issues presented
No one-sided press conferences for either side, no ridiculous assumptions or extrapolations from either side, no rumors from either side, no leaks from either side, no spin from either side, no fantasy from either side. All of that crap has been flushed out during the discovery and analysis process. All we're getting is hard facts.
Their is no both sides in our government. The people are fighting to prove fraud. Our government and you don't give a shit about this country.

Their is no both sides in our government. The people are fighting to prove fraud. Our government and you don't give a shit about this country.
This is what I get for responding to you.

Okay, never mind.

This is what I get for responding to you.

Okay, never mind.
When, and if, you ever demonstrate any shred of love for this country you will continue to get it.

Watch and learn how your were had.

A Document From 2017 called SPARS 2025-2028 May Be a COVID -19 Smoking Gun. The SPARS fictional report in 2017 predicts many things we saw play out with Covid-19. Can all the evidence in this video be a coincidence?

iu

Th entire world got together and decided to kill millions............. OK.
Only China.
Actually, all the global elites, when they get together, are of surprisingly like mind on this type of thing. They don't discuss this in public anymore, after Hitler, it isn't PC anymore. . . but they all generally believe they are better than everyone else, and the world is full of useless eaters that need to be reduced in population.

They really do believe this.

Conservatives are fooling themselves if they think Roe v. Wade will ever be overturned.

Gates is probably the most well known modern day one.

The Gates Family, Eugenics and COVID-19

All we gotta do is cut the taxes in half or so and we will see how much is or is not a conspiracy.

It's always been my stance to disregard conspiracy theories as lunacy. In the COVID-19 situation however, I'm suspicious of the timing of it's presence for two reasons:
1. During the latter period of Trump's term in office, the Democrats came out and openly said that the only thing that will ruin Trump's bid for a second term, was if the economy tanked while he was in office.
2. Enter the Wuhan Virus (COVID-19), conveniently escaping a Chinese Viral Research Laboratory (if it indeed did actually "escape") and wrecking the western economies in its wake. As to the premise that it had caused problems in China, we have to remember that in Communist nations, everyone has to be in lock-step with the governments ideology and actions, or else. Thus it wouldn't be hard for a one-party, authoritarian, tyrannical government to make things appear to be as they are not. For all we know, no one in China may have actually been infected, except specific individuals sent to the west to infect its population and ruin the wests economy.
To me, it was all a bit too convenient and China is admittedly pursuing a biological warfare research program. Further, it could have been done with the blessings of some politicians in Washington, D.C., after all, when it comes to actual morals, the left is a bit more bereft.

It's always been my stance to disregard conspiracy theories as lunacy. In the COVID-19 situation however, I'm suspicious of the timing of it's presence for two reasons:
1. During the latter period of Trump's term in office, the Democrats came out and openly said that the only thing that will ruin Trump's bid for a second term, was if the economy tanked while he was in office.

No they didn't.

A Document From 2017 called SPARS 2025-2028 May Be a COVID -19 Smoking Gun. The SPARS fictional report in 2017 predicts many things we saw play out with Covid-19. Can all the evidence in this video be a coincidence?

So the entire world got together and decided to kill millions of people and flatline every economy.

I hadn't thought even you were stupid enough to believe that crap.

No they didn't.
???

If it weren't for the "we're going to overturn the election" nonsense....this would be the dumbest thing you've ever written.

Taking political advantage of an opportunity isn't a planned conspiracy... it's just politics as usual.

No they didn't.
Yes they did.

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB)

Created in response to recommendations by the UN Secretary General’s Global Health Crises Task Force in 2017, the GPMB was co-convened by the World Health Organization and the World Bank Group and formally launched in May 2018.

GPMB

Dr Fauci predicting pandemics in 2017>>

A simulation for a global pandemic response involving more than 40 countries will take place 4-6 December, 2018, coordinated by the World Health Organization’s Global Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) and by the EOC Network, a global network of health emergency operations centres. This is the first global pandemic response training exercise, and the third in a series of simulations this year,

Simulation exercise puts global pandemic readiness to the test

March 22, 2020>> “Live Exercise” >>>>

ABOUT .8% OF THE US POPULATION DIES EVERY YEAR!

2020 through November 25th

Deaths from all causes 2,703,232 330.53 million population, .81% of the population died

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (cdc.gov) (covid included on death certificate)

Covid-19 cases 12,498,734

CDC COVID Data Tracker (covid-19 death total here does not match death certificates, why?)

Deaths from all causes 2,839,205, 326.69 million population, .86% died of the population died

FastStats - Deaths and Mortality (cdc.gov)

Estimated 45 million influenza cases (November 2017 through March 2018)

2017-2018 Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths and Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths Averted by Vaccination in the United States | CDC

2,437,163 deaths from all causes, 306.77 million population, .79% died population died

Deaths: final data for 2009 - PubMed (nih.gov)

60.8 million cases swine flu

CDC Novel H1N1 Flu |CDC Estimates of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths in the United States, April 2009 – January 16, 2010

US Population by Year (multpl.com)
~S~

yeah we KNOW anything this resident troll says the opposite is true. pretty scary stuff here.

Forum List

Back