Pandemic Was Planned

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Watch and learn how your were had.

A Document From 2017 called SPARS 2025-2028 May Be a COVID -19 Smoking Gun. The SPARS fictional report in 2017 predicts many things we saw play out with Covid-19. Can all the evidence in this video be a coincidence?

These people just move from one paranoid conspiracy theory to the next.

This isn't just a belief system; it's a lifestyle.
If you call it a conspiracy that only makes me think it is true. You post nothing but biased disinformation without a shred of honesty or integrity. Keep it up hack, but you do not fool anyone but yourself.

Th entire world got together and decided to kill millions............. OK.
My favourite one is that they done it for (dum dum dum) money!!

Makes sense.

I mean, have each advanced nation spend hundreds of billions they technically don't have into vaccine research, NHS (in the UK) put it under pressure with the critically ill, furloughing people from jobs/workplaces for well over a year, giving businesses financial support, deferring companies tax liabilities should they need to, stores and commerce closed, hospitality on it's knees all to make some money back? back from where? taxation on vaccines manufactured by the pharmaceutical companies?

Maybe these Governments all own shares in the mask companies - that's another few quid into the big conspiracy. It all adds up.

Lunatics man.

1621545213810.gif

If you call it a conspiracy that only makes me think it is true. You post nothing but biased disinformation without a shred of honesty or integrity. Keep it up hack, but you do not fool anyone but yourself.
You don't like my opinions, so you pretend they're lies.

That's okay with me. I know what I'm dealing with here.

I do not pretend anything. That is your job. The rest of your arrogant post only shows your lack of character.

I do not pretend anything. That is your job. The rest of your arrogant post only shows your lack of character.
You're also free to provide examples of my lies.

You guys never seem to be able to do that.

:popcorn:

Watch and learn how your were had.

A Document From 2017 called SPARS 2025-2028 May Be a COVID -19 Smoking Gun. The SPARS fictional report in 2017 predicts many things we saw play out with Covid-19. Can all the evidence in this video be a coincidence?

I wouldnt say the pandemic was planned,, but its a fact the response was planned,,

There was no fraud, for starters. Biden is not senile is another. You saying no one can point out your lies is one more.

There was no fraud, for starters. Biden is not senile is another. You saying no one can point out your lies is one more.
So in your mind, those are lies and not opinions.

I do believe that you believe that.

So in your mind, those are lies and not opinions.

I do believe that you believe that.
It is just your opinion? There is no fraud? Then what is your problem? Why not support any effort to prove whether there was or not?

Forum List

Back