Pam Bondi is absolutely dismantling Hunter/Burisma right now

No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow

Funny. Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is the same one who refused to prosecute the Trump University fraud case - after Trump gave her $25,000.00.

New Records Shed Light on Donald Trump’s $25,000 Gift to Florida Official

Whataboutism. I added the video. Does it matter who presented it? The facts are what they are, and she's simply the person who described them before the senate. It's not her opinion, everything she said was simply a segue from clip to clip of the testimony, documents, and news reports on this issue.

Yep....Pam Bondi is tearing them up!!!

Plus, she is a babe.

She'd get my vote if she ever runs for president. ... :thup: .. :eusa_angel:

She was an effective AG here in Florida. I coordinated with her and her office on a few consumer protection matters, and they did a lot to shut down/punish predatory corporations (which is the practice area I primarily concentrate in).

Pam tore up the Bidens. The guy speaking now is tearing up Obama on abuse of power. Democrats are getting their hypocrisy shoved down their nasty lying throats.

. . .

This isn’t a legal argument. It’s a TV argument.

That's because you don't know what a legal argument is from the perspective of an actual legal proceeding. Everything they're doing is exactly what an exculpatory legal defense is supposed to do.

No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow

Edited to add the video of Pam Bondi's presentation. All should watch this.

Did Pam explain why Trump didn't have problems with corruption in Ukraine in 2017 and 2018, but he did in 2019?
n_hardball_steele_190611_1920x1080.jpg

Pam tore up the Bidens. The guy speaking now is tearing up Obama on abuse of power. Democrats are getting their hypocrisy shoved down their nasty lying throats.
It’s irrelevant. You don’t get away with a crime by complaining about other people commuting the same crime.

President Trump committed no crime, prove that he did.

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Barack Obama however, are up to their necks in corruption.

Did Pam explain why Trump didn't have problems with corruption in Ukraine in 2017 and 2018, but he did in 2019?

Dumbass. Your little picture is from June of 2019. :laughing0301:

Still doesn't have anything to do with Trump's actions on the July 25th phone call..and by the way, the White House put out the notes of that call. Feel free to dig into that distraction of Burisma as much you'd like. I doubt you'll get any traction with it..but there's always hope.

"I'd like you to do us a favor though".....

Jiminy Christmas, that line had absolutely nothing to do with the Burisma/Biden thing. That statement was about determining whether the Crowdstrike server was in Ukraine. That has everything to do with determining the source of the hack of the DNC server, which disappeared and was rumored to be in Ukraine. Determining who hacked the server is pertinent to election interference for the entire United States, hence do "us" a favor, not do "me" a favor. Read the Transcript!! It's linked above.

It’s clear Trump’s agenda in the phone call is to cajole Zelensky to doing his favors. It would be silly to believe the only favor referred to the DNC server. Investigating Biden was clearly another ask. But from the beginning of the phone call, Trump is engendering a sense of indebtedness in Zelensky. It’s manipulative.

The DNC server was hacked by Russia. Lord knows where he heard the “rumor” that it was in Ukraine or that Crowdstrike is owned by a wealthy Ukrainian. There’s been Russian disinformation to this effect which Trump may have been susceptible to. The server was wiped. This isn’t a mystery. The Russians hacked the DNC. This isn’t a mystery. It’s been investigated. Trump asking Zelensky about it only demonstrates his gullibility.

It's not her job to explain. Its Schiff Pelosi and the rest of the clowns job. Ask them.

Still doesn't have anything to do with Trump's actions on the July 25th phone call..and by the way, the White House put out the notes of that call. Feel free to dig into that distraction of Burisma as much you'd like. I doubt you'll get any traction with it..but there's always hope.

Jiminy Christmas, that line had absolutely nothing to do with the Burisma/Biden thing. That statement was about determining whether the Crowdstrike server was in Ukraine. That has everything to do with determining the source of the hack of the DNC server, which disappeared and was rumored to be in Ukraine. Determining who hacked the server is pertinent to election interference for the entire United States, hence do "us" a favor, not do "me" a favor. Read the Transcript!! It's linked above.

It’s clear Trump’s agenda in the phone call is to cajole Zelensky to doing his favors. It would be silly to believe the only favor referred to the DNC server. Investigating Biden was clearly another ask. But from the beginning of the phone call, Trump is engendering a sense of indebtedness in Zelensky. It’s manipulative.

The DNC server was hacked by Russia. Lord knows where he heard the “rumor” that it was in Ukraine or that Crowdstrike is owned by a wealthy Ukrainian. There’s been Russian disinformation to this effect which Trump may have been susceptible to. The server was wiped. This isn’t a mystery. The Russians hacked the DNC. This isn’t a mystery. It’s been investigated. Trump asking Zelensky about it only demonstrates his gullibility.

It's up to the dem clowns to prove it. They haven't. They look like fools.

. . .

That's because you don't know what a legal argument is from the perspective of an actual legal proceeding. Everything they're doing is exactly what an exculpatory legal defense is supposed to do.

Fair point. Out of curiosity, can they use information learned after Trump’s demands as exculpatory information?

EDITED to add the below video of Pam Bondi's presentation. All should watch this. Highly informative.

You know, Hunter Biden being dirty as sin does not change a thing. I am not sure why you people think it does.

. . .

Wait. On second thought, what does Obama have to do with anything?

We know Russia interfered in our election. (not Ukraine). Multiple intelligence agencies confirmed it. The whole server thing is a distraction. Now I see they are on to Obama. LOL. Wonder how long it will be before Hillary's name comes up.

Trump was soliciting Zelinsky to announce an investigation into the Bidens. That's how you get a foreign government to turn over some dirt on your political rival. Dig through the notes that the White House itself released. It's all in there.

I'm totally confused because I do not know what Burisma or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment?

The phone call of course.

Again, I don't know what it has to do with Trump's actions. Two separate issues are being conflated. I find it rather funny that we are talking about an issue that was investigated in which it was found Joe Biden did not do anything wrong but those who support trump are flailing their arms around and jumping up and down over Hunter receiving preferential treatment during the time his father was vice president and yet they remain silent when Trump's children (plural) are raking in cash, hands over fist due to their relationship with the President OR how the President has used tax payer funds to have those in the gov't stay at his personal properties.

Do you see how this claim against Hunter Biden falls flat.............

You need to reopen your mind, the Biden's have not been investigated. No matter Kat, your response shows you are hopelessly Left. You buy every lie the Media feeds you, you believe everything Schiff and Nadler say and none of what your own common sense would tell you.

How do you feel about this......

81596775_10221413827083936_5318594071495704576_n.jpg

I'm totally confused because I do not know what Burisma or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment?

Again, I don't know what it has to do with Trump's actions. Two separate issues are being conflated. I find it rather funny that we are talking about an issue that was investigated in which it was found Joe Biden did not do anything wrong but those who support trump are flailing their arms around and jumping up and down over Hunter receiving preferential treatment during the time his father was vice president and yet they remain silent when Trump's children (plural) are raking in cash, hands over fist due to their relationship with the President OR how the President has used tax payer funds to have those in the gov't stay at his personal properties.

You need to reopen your mind, the Biden's have not been investigated. No matter Kat, your response shows you are hopelessly Left. You buy every lie the Media feeds you, you believe everything Schiff and Nadler say and none of what your own common sense would tell you.

View attachment 302921

I would say someone needs to work on their photoshopping skills.

View attachment 302921

I would say someone needs to work on their photoshopping skills.

Sure you do....you and Epstein share the same proclivities do ya?

The crooked AG from Florida that dropped the Trump investigation into Trump university, after receiving $25,000 from Trump for her reelection campaign?

That Pam Bondi?
You should make a thread for this. It could finally be the smoking gun the dems have been desperately looking under rocks for :lol:

Forum List

Back