Pam Bondi is absolutely dismantling Hunter/Burisma right now

I'm totally confused because I do not know what Burisma or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment?
The dems are charging that Trump held US aid from the Ukraine because he wanted them to widen their investigation into the company that employed Hunter Biden and Joe's actions regarding that Ukrainian investigation into Burisma and also to look into 2016 election meddling...

They don't need no stinking
Hunter Biden to testify, they can tell it as it is and show his interviews just as well. *L*
I did warn:
BoomThereItIs.jpg

No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow

Pam Bondi?? LOL. Well at least her reputation is in line with the rest of the parade of Trump apologists they've trotted up....as in not much of one.

Still doesn't have anything to do with Trump's actions on the July 25th phone call..and by the way, the White House put out the notes of that call. Feel free to dig into that distraction of Burisma as much you'd like. I doubt you'll get any traction with it..but there's always hope.

"I'd like you to do us a favor though".....

I'm totally confused because I do not know what Burisma or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment?

The Bidens and Burisma had everything to do with Trump's phone call to the Ukraine President. That's why the Democrats want to impeach him so badly: They don't want us to know the depths of Biden's, Hunter's and even Obama's corrupt dealings with Ukraine and the Senate proceedings are showing that to the world.

She has served notice to the filthy Democrats that if they want to call witnesses then they had better be ready to suffer the consequences.

She is da Babe!

The Bidens and Burisma had everything to do with Trump's phone call to the Ukraine President. That's why the Democrats want to impeach him so badly: They don't want us to know the depths of Biden's, Hunter's and even Obama's corrupt dealings with Ukraine and the Senate proceedings are showing that to the world.

oooooookay - so it was not about corruption in general but about the Biden's and the Obama's?

The Democrat's "impeachment" charade is falling apart at the seams. FOX news apparently went to "The Five" but CNN, MSNBC, and CSPAN are still broadcasting it.

How could the Dimms be so stupid to let the far left of their Party lead them down this shampeachment path?

Pelosi has to be reeling from not following her gut instinct not to impeach!

oooooookay - so it was not about corruption in general but about the Biden's and the Obama's?

I did not say that. President Trump was about to give Ukraine lethal weapons and he wanted to make damned sure we weren't giving them to a corrupt nation. Joe and Hunter Biden just happened to be involved in that Ukrainian corruption.

No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow

Still doesn't have anything to do with Trump's actions on the July 25th phone call..and by the way, the White House put out the notes of that call. Feel free to dig into that distraction of Burisma as much you'd like. I doubt you'll get any traction with it..but there's always hope.

"I'd like you to do us a favor though".....

Jiminy Christmas, that line had absolutely nothing to do with the Burisma/Biden thing. That statement was about determining whether the Crowdstrike server was in Ukraine. That has everything to do with determining the source of the hack of the DNC server, which disappeared and was rumored to be in Ukraine. Determining who hacked the server is pertinent to election interference for the entire United States, hence do "us" a favor, not do "me" a favor. Read the Transcript!! It's linked above.

She’s your typical rightist – when facts and the truth are not on your side, lie and deflect instead.

The lying was all done during the House proceedings. Now the truth is coming out and brother, you're not going to like it.

Pam tore up the Bidens. The guy speaking now is tearing up Obama on abuse of power. Democrats are getting their hypocrisy shoved down their nasty lying throats.

Pam tore up the Bidens. The guy speaking now is tearing up Obama on abuse of power. Democrats are getting their hypocrisy shoved down their nasty lying throats.
It’s irrelevant. You don’t get away with a crime by complaining about other people commuting the same crime.

This isn’t a legal argument. It’s a TV argument.

Forum List

Back