George Soros Says Trump will "destroy" the New World Order. (again).

That's exactly why we elected him. The new world order sucks with its open borders and rigged free trade agreements Thank you President Trump..

upload_2020-1-27_15-56-56.png

This ^ is New World Soros order. Let's hope Trump will be able to destroy it.

That souless nazi collaborator can't be recalled up satan's ass fast enough for my tastes....
Yebbut Nancy Pewlosi still sells out to Soros' wishes. He still has 22 billion to burn, and she's willing to burn it to get rid of President Trump.
Soros sez: "I will take down Trump."
George-Soros-3.jpg

Sorry, Charlie, you didn't make the cut. Only the finest tuna...​

That's exactly why we elected him. The new world order sucks with its open borders and rigged free trade agreements Thank you President Trump..

decades ago the left screamed blue bloody murder over nafta , while the right called them commies, etc

now that it's obvious only the globalists win , the right hails Trumps 'feel good' trade agreement concessions as a win

but the damage is done , so undoing it is far more painful

so you can save your 'thanks' for when something trump claims actually comes to fruition

~S~

Soros. The biggest piece of shot in the world and he has the nerve to say that. What a scumbag he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soros. The biggest piece of shot in the world and he has the nerve to say that. What a scumbag he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say it.....say it out loud......... George Sore-Ass is a piece of shit.

Last edited:

View attachment 302895

This ^ is New World Soros order. Let's hope Trump will be able to destroy it.

Shades of the Southpark "Goobacks" episode, with the future people who are all the same gender and race (an equal mix of all races on the planet) and speak "future speak" which is "a complete mix of English, Chinese, Turkish, and ... indeed all world languages," and had to travel to the past to get jobs because of the tanked world economy.

south-park-s08e06-goobacks_4x3.jpg

I have been to New World Order meetings

Trump is not invited

How old is Soros he looks like he could kick any day.
He didn't buy any of Melania's wrinkle remover that makes people like him have wrinkle-free skin. He'd rather miss the boat rather than be nice to good people like President and First Lady Trump. *sigh*

Forum List

Back