Pam Bondi is absolutely dismantling Hunter/Burisma right now

Pam Bondi?? LOL. Well at least her reputation is in line with the rest of the parade of Trump apologists they've trotted up....as in not much of one
Compare her poll numbers to Schiff......

Hitler had great poll numbers too. Your point?
Ahhhh yes....when your ideology is failing and everything you have believed about politics and the economy and war and peace your entire life is proven wrong as hell....pull out the Adolf Hitler card....weak....weak as hell....

Youā€™re the clowns claiming your impeached asshole is all that and a bag of peanuts. Americans are sick of his criminal behaviour.

Yeah, you tell them dunce.

We're so sick of criminal behavior that we elected Trump to clean it up. You mad?

You're even dumber than you look if you elected Trump to clean up criminal activity. Trump is a one-man crime wave. This latest outrage is just beyond the pale. Republicans said that Trump had learned from his impeachment. All he learned was that he could get away with anything.

Compare her poll numbers to Schiff......

Ahhhh yes....when your ideology is failing and everything you have believed about politics and the economy and war and peace your entire life is proven wrong as hell....pull out the Adolf Hitler card....weak....weak as hell....

Youā€™re the clowns claiming your impeached asshole is all that and a bag of peanuts. Americans are sick of his criminal behaviour.

We're so sick of criminal behavior that we elected Trump to clean it up. You mad?

You're even dumber than you look if you elected Trump to clean up criminal activity. Trump is a one-man crime wave. This latest outrage is just beyond the pale. Republicans said that Trump had learned from his impeachment. All he learned was that he could get away with anything.

Are you saying that electing the same people who created the system that got them rich while in office, would clean up the system they created? Trump did not get rich while in office, he doesn't need the office to become rich. Having said that, who has lesser chance to be corrupted, him or those who used office to get rich?

I hope he has learned from the whole impeachment sham, that he can't trust anyone on the left, that he has to purge ALL remaining Barry's holdovers, that he can't trust some of the Republicans, and the last... he should not forget what they did and still trying to do to him, and should hold accountable ALL that were part of the coup.

I know you're butthurt, but don't worry, if you didn't get used to it by now, you still have five more years to practice. ;)

Are you saying that electing the same people who created the system that got them rich while in office, would clean up the system they created? Trump did not get rich while in office, he doesn't need the office to become rich. Having said that, who has lesser chance to be corrupted, him or those who used office to get rich?

I hope he has learned from the whole impeachment sham, that he can't trust anyone on the left, that he has to purge ALL remaining Barry's holdovers, that he can't trust some of the Republicans, and the last... he should not forget what they did and still trying to do to him, and should hold accountable ALL that were part of the coup.

I know you're butthurt, but don't worry, if you didn't get used to it by now, you still have five more years to practice. ;)

I think the idea that Trump canā€™t be corrupted by money because heā€™s rich is misguided.

That guy loves money. Why is he sitting down and chatting with Lev Parnas for a few grand in donations?

Iā€™d say a person is far more corruptable if they have spent their entire career in the pursuit of money.

I think the idea that Trump canā€™t be corrupted by money because heā€™s rich is misguided.

That guy loves money. Why is he sitting down and chatting with Lev Parnas for a few grand in donations?

Iā€™d say a person is far more corruptable if they have spent their entire career in the pursuit of money.

If you notice, I didn't say Trump can't be corrupted, but there is lesser chance that he is, since he doesn't need office to become rich. His family has company he built, they're set set for the rest of their lives.

When he ran for president, he financed his own campaign. I don't think that few grands from Parnas means anything to him, he forfeits much more by giving away his salary.

Not really, according to you, we are all corrupt because we pursuit the money to feed our families. When you earn by working, investing, building, nothing is wrong with that. Its fishier by far when you use government to put money in your pockets. You don't really become multimillionaire on government salary, and I can name many that did exactly that.

If you notice, I didn't say Trump can't be corrupted, but there is lesser chance that he is, since he doesn't need office to become rich. His family has company he built, they're set set for the rest of their lives.

When he ran for president, he financed his own campaign. I don't think that few grands from Parnas means anything to him, he forfeits much more by giving away his salary.

Not really, according to you, we are all corrupt because we pursuit the money to feed our families. When you earn by working, investing, building, nothing is wrong with that. Its fishier by far when you use government to put money in your pockets. You don't really become multimillionaire on government salary, and I can name many that did exactly that.
Trump has been skirting the law to make money for decades. See Trump University where his scheme would shown to be a total fraud. If he were set for life, he wouldnā€™t be engaging in bogus scams like that.

Trump takes large amounts of money from whoever wants to give it to him. Lev is but one person but exemplifies thatā€™s Trump is no different than any other politician who sells access to themselves. Thereā€™s zero difference.

Trump is a one-man crime wave
Name the crimes...don't just spew bullshit...name the crimes you liar...he has not been a crime wave he has been a victim of cowardly evil disgusting people....so lets have a good laugh...name the crimes...

Trump has been skirting the law to make money for decades. See Trump University where his scheme would shown to be a total fraud. If he were set for life, he wouldnā€™t be engaging in bogus scams like that.

Trump takes large amounts of money from whoever wants to give it to him. Lev is but one person but exemplifies thatā€™s Trump is no different than any other politician who sells access to themselves. Thereā€™s zero difference.

horseshit. like all rich people, Trump's tax return is hundreds of pages and gets audited every year by the IRS. If he was cheating, don't you think the Obama IRS would have made a big issue of it in 2016?

and yes, I am quite sure that his tax lawyers and accountants take full advantage of every line of the tax code (which was mostly written by democrats who have dominated congress for the last 80 years)

horseshit. like all rich people, Trump's tax return is hundreds of pages and gets audited every year by the IRS. If he was cheating, don't you think the Obama IRS would have made a big issue of it in 2016?

and yes, I am quite sure that his tax lawyers and accountants take full advantage of every line of the tax code (which was mostly written by democrats who have dominated congress for the last 80 years)

Do you think the IRS catches everyone who evaded taxes?

Trump is a one-man crime wave
Name the crimes...don't just spew bullshit...name the crimes you liar...he has not been a crime wave he has been a victim of cowardly evil disgusting people....so lets have a good laugh...name the crimes...

Just so, Rambunctious , just so.

IF Trump were guilty of all these "crimes," I have an idea! Impeach him! That should work exceedingly well, just like the corrupt Mueller *Investigation* did, with all the Fisa lies and perjury. THOSE are crimes, Draggin'Hillary.

NAME another president besides Trump who took no salary for his work. NAME THEM!

NAME another president besides Trump who beat a cheating crook like Hillary, who outspent him 2 to 1 and had all the fawning media groveling before her day after day. NAME THEM!

NAME another president besides Trump who never held public office and came from nowhere to beat EVERYBODY because he spoke for the people. NAME THEM!

You can't, so shut up and try to learn. I doubt that you can. You're a flaming Leftist.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Fake News From the Left

...ooooh so thats how it works. So long as you made money before you got into WH, the vast conflicts of interest don't count. Gotcha :rolleyes:

When you get a chance please explain it to Trump's ex-top foreign policy advisor Bolton, who keeps going around telling people that personal interests are driving some of Trump's national security descision making.

You're insinuating there is conflict of interests in every country Trump has a business.

It's matter of fact that Trump has a conflict of interest when he is conducting foreign policy on behalf of America in countries where he has personal income at stake.

Trump makes a lot of money in Turkey and Saudi Arabia and his actions as POTUS have certainly been good to Turkey and SA.

Where his personal income is at stake? His businesses in those countries were doing well before he became president, it's normal that they continue the same trend.

Urduan can AT ANY TIME close up all of Trump bussiness in his country. In fact he threated it in 2016:

Erdogan Wants Istanbul Towers to Lose Trump Name

That is a direct financial leverage on Trump. Why? Because TRUMP HAS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST in Turkey.

Do you get it now? No? Ok let's have Trump tell it to you himself:

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

And?

What did he do to enrich himself since he became president?

And CONFLICTS OF INTEREST far far boyond anything Biden has. DUH

You're insinuating there is conflict of interests in every country Trump has a business.

It's matter of fact that Trump has a conflict of interest when he is conducting foreign policy on behalf of America in countries where he has personal income at stake.

Trump makes a lot of money in Turkey and Saudi Arabia and his actions as POTUS have certainly been good to Turkey and SA.

Where his personal income is at stake? His businesses in those countries were doing well before he became president, it's normal that they continue the same trend.

Urduan can AT ANY TIME close up all of Trump bussiness in his country. In fact he threated it in 2016:

That is a direct financial leverage on Trump. Why? Because TRUMP HAS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST in Turkey.

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

And?

Care to explain how?

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

And?

Care to explain how?

Stop it, you are killing me here :auiqs.jpg:

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

And?

Care to explain how?

Stop it, you are killing me here :auiqs.jpg:

Great argument. Typical.

NAME another president besides Trump who took no salary for his work. NAME THEM!

NAME another president besides Trump who beat a cheating crook like Hillary, who outspent him 2 to 1 and had all the fawning media groveling before her day after day. NAME THEM!

NAME another president besides Trump who never held public office and came from nowhere to beat EVERYBODY because he spoke for the people. NAME THEM!

You can't, so shut up and try to learn. I doubt that you can. You're a flaming Leftist.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Fake News From the Left

Not a whisper from Colfax or any of his fellow socialists.
Only mendacity and bitterness.

Forum List

Back