Palm Reading Quiz

Mine:

You got: Creative
You’ll juggle many projects throughout your life. There’s a chance you might find fame. You’ll have countless love affairs. You’re emotional and spirited, perhaps at times a touch dramatic. You’ll be prone to self doubt, but believe in yourself.

You got: Mystery

Your future is a mystery, and you will pave your own path. The fates cannot pin down your future. Love could be yours if you grab it, but it might escape you if you’re not careful. You’ll be healthy, as long as you take care of your physical and spiritual self.

You got: Courageous
You’ll live a long life and overcome many obstacles. Perhaps you’ll have a health scare, but you’ll pull through and recover. You might be forced to make a sacrifice at some point in the future. You’ll have a few, very passionate love affairs. You’re logical, but you follow your heart above all else.

My lifeline branches at the end of a long unbroken line. I think it means I'll be in heaven before the devil knows I'm dead. A palm reader looked at my palm once and went into a catatonic fit; last seen racing away scream obscenities between "No no no no no"....

I think it means I have the potential for greatness.

No idea really.....and of course I just made that up....not the long lifeline with the branched end though. That's real but as it's not there I guess I'm a one and only!!

Greg

OK: did it in the end.

You got: Creative
You’ll juggle many projects throughout your life. There’s a chance you might find fame. You’ll have countless love affairs. You’re emotional and spirited, perhaps at times a touch dramatic. You’ll be prone to self doubt, but believe in yourself.
When do I get to the "countless love affairs".......

Greg

You got: Mystery

Your future is a mystery, and you will pave your own path. The fates cannot pin down your future. Love could be yours if you grab it, but it might escape you if you’re not careful. You’ll be healthy, as long as you take care of your physical and spiritual self.

Side note: I have a line on my palm that is not even on the picture! I mean a prominent one too!

upload_2016-2-14_7-55-27.png
upload_2016-2-14_7-57-42.png

You got: Traveler
You’ll live a life full of travels and you might have many love affairs. You’ll probably change careers a few times. You won’t have many deep love affairs, but many exhilarating and brief flings. You’re intelligent and quick-witted, and probably not overly emotional. At times you’ll suffer from a feeling of loss and aimlessness, but you’ll always find yourself again.

Forum List

Back