Pal'istanian Mentality

You can't have bomb-making materials in your garage (although in practice -- EVERYONE virtually has "bomb-making" materials in their home... --- if you have a corrupt prosecutor.

You also can't buy 1000lbs of Fava beans without being suspected of manufacturing ricin. And when your leadership are experts at this sort of thing --- IT IS a concern for your entire neighborhood. They had over 800 missiles last time. And they USED THEM pre-emptively. Did Allah send them on invisible camels?
That's not the right metaphor, for this situation.

Your my neighbor and are telling me I'm not allowed to have a shot gun on my property for protection. First of all, it's not up to you to decide what I can and cannot have on my property. Especially, if I live in San Marcos, and you live in Mexicali. You're a neighbor in a completely separate country and you think you have the right to tell me what I can (or cannot have), on my own property in another country?

Whatever they bring into Gaza, is none of Israel's god-damn business! You do not have any right, telling others how to live their lives.

Wow. You are SO colossally missing the point. You are so entrenched in the Palestinian mentality, as they are, that you can not even SEE the point I made.

No shit, its none of Israel's business what they bring into Gaza. No shit. Its entirely under the control of the Gazan people and Hamas. Their decisions. Their choices. Their consequences. THAT WAS MY POINT!

They are (well, were) running a smuggling ring that is so developed and so useful that they can bring in 800 million tons of concrete. Twice. They can drive a truck through the smuggling tunnels. They can bring in ANY thing they want: medicines, medical technology, schoolbooks, Canadian whiskey, Lady Gaga. ANYTHING.

And yet they choose to use their not inconsiderable resources on making a pointless jihad war with Israel.

Nope. We wouldn't. You see, we have a different mentality. We don't fight pointless genocidal jihad wars against an entire people, especially a people who are militarily much stronger than we are.

Instead we would be developing technology to desalinate water, improve agriculture, create medicines which cure cancer, and devices which mobilize paraplegics and therapies to bring sight to the blind. We would smuggle in great chefs and great booze and musicians and create a city with the best night life on the planet. We would play soccer and train judokai and send athletes to the Olympics. We would even work on our hockey game.

IF only the Palestinians had that sort of mentality.
If you lived under an occupation, you wouldn't be able to do any of those things. After 70 years of that shit, you would have that same Palestinian mentality they have right now.

Then why didn't they have that mentality when they where occupied for a couple of centuries by the Turks, or for the period 1949 to 1967 when they were occupied by the Egyptians and Jordanians. Could it be that they are just following the commands in the koran and killing all the non muslims so they can rule the whole world ?

If the Jews left tomorrow nothing would change the fighting and killing would still carry on until there was nothing left

You can't have bomb-making materials in your garage (although in practice -- EVERYONE virtually has "bomb-making" materials in their home... --- if you have a corrupt prosecutor.

You also can't buy 1000lbs of Fava beans without being suspected of manufacturing ricin. And when your leadership are experts at this sort of thing --- IT IS a concern for your entire neighborhood. They had over 800 missiles last time. And they USED THEM pre-emptively. Did Allah send them on invisible camels?
That's not the right metaphor, for this situation.

Your my neighbor and are telling me I'm not allowed to have a shot gun on my property for protection. First of all, it's not up to you to decide what I can and cannot have on my property. Especially, if I live in San Marcos, and you live in Mexicali. You're a neighbor in a completely separate country and you think you have the right to tell me what I can (or cannot have), on my own property in another country?

I can if you want that shotgun to shoot and kill my children, and I will enforce my rule over you with a semi automatic capable of firing 100 rounds in 10 seconds. Then a grenade launcher and mortar platform. Don't like it then stop threatening my family all the time.

:lol:

When Israel is accused of war crimes - it's anti-semitism.

Frankly both sides have a lot to answer for in the category of war crimes.

No. Its antisemitism when things which are NOT war crimes (like targeting a military objective) are labelled as war crimes. Its antisemitism when ALL Israelis (read: Jews) are considered valid targets. Its antisemitism when a military conflict is defined in terms like "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing". Its antisemitism when Israel is held responsible for the failure of Gaza, in particular, to protect its civilians and remove them from conflict zones.

But anyway, we were talking about the Palestinian mentality, a mentality shared by many on this board, that "freedom fighters" are somehow incapable of committing war crimes because their cause is "just".

Actually, this is another one of those complex situations I think, and you are boiling it all down to "anti-semitism".

Targeting a military objective - that is debatable because not all the targets have ended up being military and mistakes were made. One, particular item was the use of white phosphorous. Is Israel incapable of committing war crimes because it is just defending itself ie a just cause?

Then...we have the issue of "freedom fighters" and, frankly that is complex. When you say "a mentality shared by many on this board, that "freedom fighters" are somehow incapable of committing war crimes because their cause is "just""...it IS shared by many, and that includes the pro-Israeli side here that seems to think acts of violence committed by Jewish settlers on Palestinian civilians are somehow justified. I see no difference between that attitude and the one that see's attacks on Jewish civilians as justified because they are occupiers.

But the whole "freedom fighter" schtick is frought with hypocrisy because Israel itself was founded in just such a manner and Israel's freedom fighters attacked civilian targets.

What is a "freedom fighter" anyway?

War crimes are independent of the justness of a cause or actions taken in self defense. When people or a nation cross a line, then all that goes out the window.

At the time it was used it was used legally and in accordance with the allowable use. so why are you calling it a war crime ?

See once again you allow Jew hatred to cloud your judgement

The Jewish defence forces were started because arab muslims where attacking Jewish enclaves and demanding payments under the dhimmi laws. ( Abdul offers his protection for $10 a week, ali attacks you and also demands $10 a week and so it goes until every arab muslim is demanding $10 a week. You don't buy protection from them all unless you pay them all ) The Jews formed these groups to go in and defend the unarmed Jews from attacks by arab muslims who were armed.

Now what hamas did was a war crime when it sent out children and other civilians to collect the W.P. that was on the ground to use in qasams at a later date, after the U.N. made W.P. illegal in civilian areas.

No, not at all.

Then why are you picking a fight with ME on this thread and on that point? That was a great opportunity for you to agree with me that Gaza and Palestine need to do more than just lob rockets over the fence. It was a great opportunity to demonstrate, in the context of this thread, that the Palestinian/Gazan mentality needs an adjustment.

It needs an adjustment, but somehow, I suspect the starters of this thread aren't really interested in that. I also wonder, if the pushing of this meme "Palistinian mentality" doesn't create an atmosphere that ignores real attempts by Palestinians to improve the situation?

Just for example, one of the "little stories" that become road kill in the face of the dominant stereotypes:

On Gaza's border, potato farmers hope to lay groundwork for peace

And the little thing you also fail to realise and take into account is that the Jews built up their power base of agriculture, pharmacology and electronics while fighting a war against the "Palestinians". They split their resources between R&D and defence and came out on top. Many of team Palestine are quick to point at the Palestinians matriculation level as if that alone is all that is needed to build up the level of expertise. They need to apply all that book learning for the benefit of the population and start by kicking out hamas and fatah so they can re-build from the ashes of their folly. Force the terrorists out of gaza city and into the open air so they are targets and not the civilians they have hidden behind for so many years.

Make all the excuses for Islamic terrorism you wish but when you drill down on this, you're left with nothing but flaccid excuses for the inability of the Pal'istanian Arabs to cobble together a working society.

What you can't address is why many, many other cultures and societies have risen above circumstances faced by the falsely labeled Pal'istanian Arabs and managed to take control of their destinies. It is true that those other cultures and societies were not under the bootheel of an all consuming, theocratic totalitarian code that is fascistic to its core. This is what prevents them from becoming a relevant, first world economy and as we witness every day, theocratic totalitarianism of the Islamist variety is a globe-girdling disaster.
A population under an occupation of a foreign force, has no control over their lives, until said occupation ends.

Part of the Palesinian mentality, is wondering how racist, pieces of shit, such as yourself, can ask why they don't have a working economy, when Israel restricts all their imports and exports, their freedom of movement and withholds tax revenues, that are legally theirs?

How can you possibly do business in an environment like that?

Your mentality is the problem, not theirs.

WRONG they can have a normal life if they want it that badly. Just look at Germany and Japan in the 1940's when they were occupied, how they built their world base from nothing and are now world leaders.

If they paid their bills then they would not lose their tax revenues to pay for them would they. As for exports when did they say they would pay the shipping costs again, as Israel was no longer benefitting from the exports so did not pay for shipping.

All that is banned is about 20% of the goods on the international list of banned goods, and the list is getting smaller as more and more products are removed.

If you can smuggle in like, 800 million tons of concrete, surely smuggling a few cases of the best whiskey in the world won't be a problem.
The fact that they have to be "smuggled", is the problem.

No the problem is the illegal use the goods are put to, which is why the P.A. is complaining about polyethylene pipes being sent to repair the sewage works and water works. They cant be made into bombs or rockets so are of no use the the Palestinians. Same with cement that once it was found hamas was stealing it for terrorist purposes Israel blocked its entry into gaza once again

Nope. The problem is in what they choose to smuggle in. Its a black market -- by definition they can smuggle in anything they want: concrete to build homes, medicines and medical supplies, schoolbooks, Canadian whiskey, Lady Gaga, anything. What's more, if they smuggled in stuff like that they would find the borders with both Egypt and Israel much more open and conducive to trade and building an economy.

The problem -- the thing which prevents this -- is the Palestinian mentality that nothing matters except destroying the Jewish people and/or driving the Jewish people out. Not their children. Not their people. Nothing. The problem -- the thing which prevents this -- is the mentality that they have no other choices; that there are no other choices. Its a mentality that you share.
Whatever they bring into Gaza, is none of Israel's god-damn business! You do not have any right, telling others how to live their lives.

You have no right questioning their mentality, when yours is this fucked! To think, you can tell someone what to do, on their own property, is disgusting. Come on over to my house and try to pull that shit with me and see what happens next? You're not the king of the planet.

WRONG AGAIN

If you want to kill yourself then I have no say in that, but if you want to kill me and my family then I have a big say in that. So I can do all I can to stop you from achieving your aims and stop you from killing me and my family. If this means I stop all deliveries to your home and put a ring of steel round your property so be it, you have no say in the matter. If you don't like being treated as a pariah then change your ways before you are killed.

If you are acting illegally then I can tell you what to do through the courts and police, they will then enforce the law and you cant do a god damn thing about it. You can try and slug it out with them, but don't expect to win or to get away without being punished.

Nonsense

More nonsense

And off topic, the fact that the Arab Muslims in Israel, mentality is based on learned racism and bigotry, and worse yet learned from the UNRWA an internationally funded organization is the real tragedy.
Shove that little off topic mantra up your ass, prick!

You bomb them back to the stone-age, then claim they get their hatred from some book? Their whole neighborhoods are obliterated, families completely wiped out, but you say that doesn't bother them. They get their hatred from some dumbass book?

You are one sick puppy.

They attack Israel targeting children so they get bombed, such is the outcome of war.

They spout that book all the time and use it as a reason so yeah they get their hatred from a book.

That is the cost of fighting wars from civilian areas, over 50% OF GAZA IS OPEN LAND so why cant they fire their illegal weapons from there ?

YEP because the Jews refused to bow down and worship a mentally deranged camel herder as the new prophet.

Normally I'd just let you lie there and kick and scream but some of the adult tantrums are the best.

The simple reality is that the Gazans have brought it all on themselves. Had they made any attempt to get along with their neighbors, both Arab Muslim and otherwise, they'd not find themselves facing an international embargo. But I guess denial is part of that mentality as well.

And knocking them back to the stone age was the intended goal. Let them live in an open sewer for a while and then see if they want to play nice.

The simple reality is that the mentality of the Gazans demands they let their children starve if it means building one more tunnel into Israel.

Next time Israel might not play so nice.
The mentality of the Gazans is wondering why they're not allowed to have weapons to defend themselves, yet Israel can give weapons to Islamic terrorists in Syria?

Syrian Ceasefire: Israel’s Collusion with the “Moderate Terrorists” Exposed…
On Wednesday, militias allied with the Syrian Army ambushed a convoy of terrorists in the Sweida province, confiscating the weapons they were attempting to transfer to terrorists in the Eastern al-Badiya desert. Among the weapons left behind after the battle were mortar shells, land mines, RPG shells, ammunition of machineguns and Israeli-made LAU missiles.

At this time, I should paraphrase the OP in order not to lose my on topic status, but fuck it, I ain't gonna!

Nothing happens in a vacuum.

Your source has admitted that it makes these stories up to entertain the gullible, seems that you are one of the gullible

Ever thought that the weapons could have been bought from arms dealers ? Or does this mean that the US, Russia, China and Iran are supplying hamas with weapons now ?

:lol:

When Israel is accused of war crimes - it's anti-semitism.

Frankly both sides have a lot to answer for in the category of war crimes.

No. Its antisemitism when things which are NOT war crimes (like targeting a military objective) are labelled as war crimes. Its antisemitism when ALL Israelis (read: Jews) are considered valid targets. Its antisemitism when a military conflict is defined in terms like "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing". Its antisemitism when Israel is held responsible for the failure of Gaza, in particular, to protect its civilians and remove them from conflict zones.

But anyway, we were talking about the Palestinian mentality, a mentality shared by many on this board, that "freedom fighters" are somehow incapable of committing war crimes because their cause is "just".

Actually, this is another one of those complex situations I think, and you are boiling it all down to "anti-semitism".

Targeting a military objective - that is debatable because not all the targets have ended up being military and mistakes were made. One, particular item was the use of white phosphorous. Is Israel incapable of committing war crimes because it is just defending itself ie a just cause?

Then...we have the issue of "freedom fighters" and, frankly that is complex. When you say "a mentality shared by many on this board, that "freedom fighters" are somehow incapable of committing war crimes because their cause is "just""...it IS shared by many, and that includes the pro-Israeli side here that seems to think acts of violence committed by Jewish settlers on Palestinian civilians are somehow justified. I see no difference between that attitude and the one that see's attacks on Jewish civilians as justified because they are occupiers.

But the whole "freedom fighter" schtick is frought with hypocrisy because Israel itself was founded in just such a manner and Israel's freedom fighters attacked civilian targets.

What is a "freedom fighter" anyway?

War crimes are independent of the justness of a cause or actions taken in self defense. When people or a nation cross a line, then all that goes out the window.

At the time it was used it was used legally and in accordance with the allowable use. so why are you calling it a war crime ?

Not in accordance with allowable use.

See once again you allow Jew hatred to cloud your judgement

:lmao:

The Jewish defence forces were started because arab muslims where attacking Jewish enclaves and demanding payments under the dhimmi laws. ( Abdul offers his protection for $10 a week, ali attacks you and also demands $10 a week and so it goes until every arab muslim is demanding $10 a week. You don't buy protection from them all unless you pay them all ) The Jews formed these groups to go in and defend the unarmed Jews from attacks by arab muslims who were armed.

Now what hamas did was a war crime when it sent out children and other civilians to collect the W.P. that was on the ground to use in qasams at a later date, after the U.N. made W.P. illegal in civilian areas.

:lmao:

Isn't it obvious by now that the mentality of hatred is so well entrenched in both the Arab Muslims and many of their followers that its simply impossible to expect them to deal honestly in even a simple conversation ?

This doesn't have anything to do with statehood or sovereignty, if it had they'd have been just as vocal when the Jordanians and the Egyptians occupied them and denied them statehood. They'd have claimed Gaza as a state in a flash instead of set it up as a wasteland from which they could stage attacks against Israel. Even though Israel had withdrawn completely from Gaza

The Arab Muslims and their dupes won't be happy until all of Israel is destroyed. The idea of setting up another Arab Muslim stronghold right smack in the middle of Israel is just another pathetic effort to weaken the Israeli position and set the stage for another Arab Muslim attack.

The mentality of hate isn't fooling anyone. If you can't beat them in a direct attack, attack them indirectly, demand a state, move your forces forward into their heartland, and try try try again to kill the jews.

Sorry but your entire argument/mentality isn't fooling anyone.

Native people have a right to a native homeland which is exactly what the Jewish community now has. Its only racism and hatred that seeks to take that homeland away.

Forum List

Back