Pal'istanian Mentality

:lol:

When Israel is accused of war crimes - it's anti-semitism.

Frankly both sides have a lot to answer for in the category of war crimes.

Because the war crimes they are accused of never happened, and the truth comes out in due course. This never gets an apology from the anti Semites that bring the fake charges proving that they were brought maliciously and with a racist agenda.

For all the screeching that is belched from the pro Islamic terrorist cabal and the contrived wailing that is little more than expressions of IJH, here's some happy-fun news that's sure to excite.

Amnesty: Palestinian groups committed war crimes

Amnesty: Palestinian groups committed war crimes

Indiscriminate attacks by Palestinians on civilians during last summer's 50-day fight with Israel killed more Palestinians than Israelis and amounted to war crimes, the Amnesty International rights group said.

Rocket attacks by Hamas and other armed groups killed six civilians in Israel. At least 13 Palestinian civilians were also killed, including 11 children, when Palestinian projectiles landed in the al-Shati refugee camp in Gaza, according to a report by the group issued Wednesday.
The Palestinian mentality of supporting someone's family, is to be viewed as a war crime?

That shows just how sick the pro-Israeli crowd are and just how far removed from normal society they happen to exist.

So you would find no problem in your drinking buddies supporting the families of the Nazi mass murderers. Or the murderers of the 3000 that died on 9/11 ?

The AI article shows how that organization has been corrupted by pro-US personnel in their leadership positions. To talk about Palestinian war crimes, which do exist, with the same amount of weight as Israeli war crimes, is doing truth a disservice. The Israeli's commit 100 times more atrocities than the Pals do and should have 100 more articles about their war crimes, than the Pals have.

The atrocities are not equal and this is definitely not a war.

True they are not equal, otherwise the US would be guilty of the same war crimes in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. Because they are doing just the same as Israel are doing. It is a war as the Palestinians declared war on Israel a few times over the last 68 years.

The Israelis have not yet been proven to commit atrocities no matter what you claim, they are all false accusations to hide the truth. And when it comes out you will either be mortified or show your full Jew hatred

You must spend your time in the same alternate reality as your Islamic terrorist heroes. The various islamo-retrogrades who are a part of the various islamo-retrograde terrorist groups are not defending anyone's family. They are acting in concert with the prescription of the Hamas Charter and with the stated goals of islamo-fascist ideals.

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

I just find it remarkable that you Islamic terrorist supporters find it acceptable to react with a "whoopsies, we offed another truckload of our own. Let's just throw the bodies onto our bonfire of hatred and cynically call those losers martyrs".

Such are you keyboard gee-hadis'.
You'd be doing the same thing they're doing if you lived under a brutal occupation by a foreign force.

So why didn't they commit acts of violence, terrorism and war on Jordan and Egypt then ? They did live under their brutal occupation from 1948 to 1967, you have seen the pictures of the living conditions in the camps built by Egypt and Jordan I take it that were originally passed of as Israeli camps

Didn't take long for the haters to show up now did it.

The simple fact is that even the suspicion that you are aiding an enemy combatants in a zone under martial law according to the Geneva Conventions is sufficient to lose protected person status and be classified right up there with illegal combatants or at best POWs.

And my favorite part. Repatriated.

So this Arab Muslim welfare culture of hate racism bigotry and lies in the end destined to fail. Not even the rest of the Arab world, with all its civil wars and infighting wants anything to do with the Arabs of Israel, the welfare generations.

So far Israel is playing nice guy and allowing them to stay, but eventually, their patients is going to wear thin.
Martial law that has been going on for 70 years. So fuck you! And your bullshit law.

And most of it under islamonazi's isn't that right dildo ?

You'd be doing the same thing they're doing if you lived under a brutal occupation by a foreign force.

Nope. We wouldn't. You see, we have a different mentality. We don't fight pointless genocidal jihad wars against an entire people, especially a people who are militarily much stronger than we are.

Instead we would be developing technology to desalinate water, improve agriculture, create medicines which cure cancer, and devices which mobilize paraplegics and therapies to bring sight to the blind. We would smuggle in great chefs and great booze and musicians and create a city with the best night life on the planet. We would play soccer and train judokai and send athletes to the Olympics. We would even work on our hockey game.

IF only the Palestinians had that sort of mentality.

Nope. We wouldn't. You see, we have a different mentality. We don't fight pointless genocidal jihad wars against an entire people, especially a people who are militarily much stronger than we are.

Instead we would be developing technology to desalinate water, improve agriculture, create medicines which cure cancer, and devices which mobilize paraplegics and therapies to bring sight to the blind. We would smuggle in great chefs and great booze and musicians and create a city with the best night life on the planet. We would play soccer and train judokai and send athletes to the Olympics. We would even work on our hockey game.

If you lived under an occupation, you wouldn't be able to do any of those things. After 70 years of that shit, you would have that same Palestinian mentality they have right now.

If you lived under an occupation, you wouldn't be able to do any of those things. After 70 years of that shit, you would have that same Palestinian mentality they have right now.

If you can smuggle in like, 800 million tons of concrete, surely smuggling a few cases of the best whiskey in the world won't be a problem.

Make all the excuses for Islamic terrorism you wish but when you drill down on this, you're left with nothing but flaccid excuses for the inability of the Pal'istanian Arabs to cobble together a working society.

What you can't address is why many, many other cultures and societies have risen above circumstances faced by the falsely labeled Pal'istanian Arabs and managed to take control of their destinies. It is true that those other cultures and societies were not under the bootheel of an all consuming, theocratic totalitarian code that is fascistic to its core. This is what prevents them from becoming a relevant, first world economy and as we witness every day, theocratic totalitarianism of the Islamist variety is a globe-girdling disaster.

Hold on a second. You DID fight against the British occupation did you not?

:lol:

When Israel is accused of war crimes - it's anti-semitism.

Frankly both sides have a lot to answer for in the category of war crimes.

No. Its antisemitism when things which are NOT war crimes (like targeting a military objective) are labelled as war crimes. Its antisemitism when ALL Israelis (read: Jews) are considered valid targets. Its antisemitism when a military conflict is defined in terms like "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing". Its antisemitism when Israel is held responsible for the failure of Gaza, in particular, to protect its civilians and remove them from conflict zones.

But anyway, we were talking about the Palestinian mentality, a mentality shared by many on this board, that "freedom fighters" are somehow incapable of committing war crimes because their cause is "just".

Actually, this is another one of those complex situations I think, and you are boiling it all down to "anti-semitism".

Targeting a military objective - that is debatable because not all the targets have ended up being military and mistakes were made. One, particular item was the use of white phosphorous. Is Israel incapable of committing war crimes because it is just defending itself ie a just cause?

Then...we have the issue of "freedom fighters" and, frankly that is complex. When you say "a mentality shared by many on this board, that "freedom fighters" are somehow incapable of committing war crimes because their cause is "just""...it IS shared by many, and that includes the pro-Israeli side here that seems to think acts of violence committed by Jewish settlers on Palestinian civilians are somehow justified. I see no difference between that attitude and the one that see's attacks on Jewish civilians as justified because they are occupiers.

But the whole "freedom fighter" schtick is frought with hypocrisy because Israel itself was founded in just such a manner and Israel's freedom fighters attacked civilian targets.

What is a "freedom fighter" anyway?

War crimes are independent of the justness of a cause or actions taken in self defense. When people or a nation cross a line, then all that goes out the window.

Fought. Won our independence. Gave up some territory. Moved on.

That's what Gaza and wanna-be Palestine should be doing.

Exactly - you fought a much stronger enemy in what COULD have easily been a pointless conflict, and won!

Exactly - you fought a much stronger enemy in what COULD have easily been a pointless conflict, and won!

Actually the proto Israeli's knew the Arabs were going to attack and had been buying up WWII surplus arms from the word go. The Arabs had been threatening since the mandate period began that it was just a matter of time.

The real measure is that the Israeli's had experienced genocide once and were not about to put up with it again. They knew their lives depended on it. It was their last gasp, backs against the sea, and all that. The Arabs on the other hand were fighting for the dogma of their religion which I suspect most don't exactly wholeheartedly adhere to anyway. Their convictions were those of bigotry, racism and genocide. Which I can imagine weighed on their souls rather heavily. I think they felt compelled to put on a show for their fellow Muslims and never really had their hearts into it.

In the end the Arab Muslims didn't win because they didn't posses the will to win like the Judaic people did. Given what the Judaic race had just been through.

For one it was a fight to the death, for the other it was just pear pressure, the guilt of joining a racist venture, bigotry and the guilt of hatred.

I've known enough Muslims to know they are not all bad and to know many are embarrassed at the behavior of their middle eastern counterparts.

Actually, this is another one of those complex situations I think, and you are boiling it all down to "anti-semitism".

I disagree. People should be able to come up with defensible, reasoned, objective criteria for what is or is not morally correct behaviour in times of war. I don't have to agree with their conclusions but the criteria they choose must be internally consistent and applied equally to all parties.

Its antisemitism (likely) when people apply special rules to Israel and Jews. See previous examples given.

Of course Israel is capable of committing war crimes. Where has anyone ever argued on this board that Israel is utterly incapable of committing war crimes?

And no, "freedom fighters" is not complex -- the same rules apply to them as to regular army when it comes to things like war crimes.

And no, attacks by Jewish returnees are never acceptable and I don't believe I have ever seen a pro-Israel poster claim that they are. I may be wrong. There are some pretty abrasive pro-Israel posters here, one in particular I am thinking of, who may have said something stupid along those lines. But its certainly not regularly argued by our side.

So your entire point being that the people of Gaza should NOT expend any energy on developing an economy, technology, water and basic resources for its people, negotiating normalized relations with other nations, creating tourism, or any of the other thousands of useful things to do with one's time which Israel ALSO did -- but should continue their pointless jihad genocide on the off chance that they might be able to wipe Israel off the map?

I disagree. People should be able to come up with defensible, reasoned, objective criteria for what is or is not morally correct behaviour in times of war. I don't have to agree with their conclusions but the criteria they choose must be internally consistent and applied equally to all parties.

Its antisemitism (likely) when people apply special rules to Israel and Jews. See previous examples given.

Ok, I can see that point.

Of course Israel is capable of committing war crimes. Where has anyone ever argued on this board that Israel is utterly incapable of committing war crimes?

And no, "freedom fighters" is not complex -- the same rules apply to them as to regular army when it comes to things like war crimes.

And no, attacks by Jewish returnees are never acceptable and I don't believe I have ever seen a pro-Israel poster claim that they are. I may be wrong. There are some pretty abrasive pro-Israel posters here, one in particular I am thinking of, who may have said something stupid along those lines. But its certainly not regularly argued by our side.

Oh yes, a number of them have.....but not the majority. I also know of very few Pro-Palestinians who would justify murder of Israeli civilians.

So your entire point being that the people of Gaza should NOT expend any energy on developing an economy, technology, water and basic resources for its people, negotiating normalized relations with other nations, creating tourism, or any of the other thousands of useful things to do with one's time which Israel ALSO did -- but should continue their pointless jihad genocide on the off chance that they might be able to wipe Israel off the map?

No, not at all.

No, not at all.

Then why are you picking a fight with ME on this thread and on that point? That was a great opportunity for you to agree with me that Gaza and Palestine need to do more than just lob rockets over the fence. It was a great opportunity to demonstrate, in the context of this thread, that the Palestinian/Gazan mentality needs an adjustment.

No, not at all.

Then why are you picking a fight with ME on this thread and on that point? That was a great opportunity for you to agree with me that Gaza and Palestine need to do more than just lob rockets over the fence. It was a great opportunity to demonstrate, in the context of this thread, that the Palestinian/Gazan mentality needs an adjustment.

Sorry....I was just playing around, I do apologize.

Forum List

Back