Democrat Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson blamed “right-wing extremism” For Chicago’s problems

Chicago is a failed experiment in people of color leadership
To be fair, no one of any color can do much, for an unusually large proportion of ethnicity X is, well, hopeless,

Can one even imagine what Chicago will be like in, say, twenty years when almost all Caucasians will be gone, and the city's population will consist primarily of ethnicities X and Y?

To be fair, no one of any color can do much, for an unusually large proportion of ethnicity X is, well, hopeless,

Can one even imagine what Chicago will be like in, say, twenty years when almost all Caucasians will be gone, and the city's population will consist primarily of ethnicities X and Y?
I imagine Chicago will keep getting worse till it becomes just like the places that the immigrants came from

Alrighty….

I had no idea conservatives had such control. Last Republican mayor was in 1931. I bet he wears a tinfoil hat to keep Trump from reading his mind.

“What we’ve seen is a very raggedy form of right-wing extremism”‘ the mayor said. “Everyone knows that the right-wing extremism in this country has targeted democratically run cities, and quite frankly, they have been quite intentional about going after democratically ran cities that are led by people of color.”

The mayor even said that such “right-wing extremists” aim to create “division and chaos because that is what that particular political party has been about.”

Yeah, us deplorables and our divisive agenda….

Give him a break. When you don't have even one good card in your hand your only play is to bluff and hope it works.

Alrighty….

I had no idea conservatives had such control. Last Republican mayor was in 1931. I bet he wears a tinfoil hat to keep Trump from reading his mind.

“What we’ve seen is a very raggedy form of right-wing extremism”‘ the mayor said. “Everyone knows that the right-wing extremism in this country has targeted democratically run cities, and quite frankly, they have been quite intentional about going after democratically ran cities that are led by people of color.”

The mayor even said that such “right-wing extremists” aim to create “division and chaos because that is what that particular political party has been about.”

And remember, since 1931, the Chicago Democrats who have led the city are exemplary of being personally accountable and void of scandal and corruption.

Alrighty….

It's the most ridiculous claim in the history of ridiculous claims....Chicago has been a democrat stranglehold for like ever....

Forum List

Back