Palin's Amish Teleprompter

So the rest of the speech was ex tempore and just winging it. She essentially had four points, and talked with minimal notes for how long?

At my old job we were expected to give diversity speeches. Speaking in front of an audience with minimal notes and being remotely coherent is hard. I am impressed.

I don't make fun of 0bama for the teleprompter. At least, not often. Being able to speak like that with a crutch is impressive enough, but with only four words as your entire notes is even more impressive.

Impressive?

Like when Obama whipped Republcian butt at their retreat without a teleprompter? Was that a compliment for Obama?

OH oh, you're in Big trouble now.:eek::lol:

Let's place bets on who makes the first post mentioning Obama on this thread.

No matter what Sarah does she'll get a pass from her lovers on this, am I right or am I right?

Don't forget, if you mention anything she does wrong, you have PDS.....according to her worshippers...................

I loose.

But with my very limited experience in speaking in front of folks, I am very impressed she was able to do that with only that as her notes.

There really was nothing "new" from the platitudes she's been using all along. And she would hardly need a palm note to come up with "How's that hopey-changey thing workin' out for ya'??"

LOL, regurgitating the same talking points.

now who do we know who has been doing that exact thing for OVER a year now with over 150 speachs. give me a minute, the name will come to me.:lol:

Maybe that's because he's been giving speeches, not speachs, and you weren't listening anyway.

Let's place bets on who makes the first post mentioning Obama on this thread.

No matter what Sarah does she'll get a pass from her lovers on this, am I right or am I right?

Don't forget, if you mention anything she does wrong, you have PDS.....according to her worshippers...................

I loose.

But with my very limited experience in speaking in front of folks, I am very impressed she was able to do that with only that as her notes.

There really was nothing "new" from the platitudes she's been using all along. And she would hardly need a palm note to come up with "How's that hopey-changey thing workin' out for ya'??"

At least it proves she can read. I suspect she probably did read, "Going Rogue by Lynn Vincent". I wonder if Lynn Vincent wrote those notes too?

I do the same thing when I'm speaking to an audience. I do it because I tend to walk around instead of standing at a podium. I see no problem with it. However, I'm sure it entertains the koolaiders and provides hours of mindless entertainment for fools.

Which of your interests calls for a podium? Travel, writing, politics, or poledancing?

[Hey, it's from her profile, folks...]

How funny, but to her supporters and many of the nutjobs on here, it doesnt' matter. Doesn't matter that what a fucking hypocrite criticizing Obama using a teleprompter, while having her own little notes written on her hand. they will make other excuses for her or just ignore or twist around.

She really is a piece of work, too bad her supporters are too blinded by their ideology to see it.

The teleprompter criticism is so stupid, they give speeches all the time, its impossible to memorize ever single thing. And most presidents have notes anyway, but why not take advantage of technology with prompter instead of notes on a sheet. Presidents are busy men who don't have time to memorize every speech they give.

now who do we know who has been doing that exact thing for OVER a year now with over 150 speachs. give me a minute, the name will come to me.:lol:

Maybe that's because he's been giving speeches, not speachs, and you weren't listening anyway.

LOL, the spelling cop.
You are right about Not listening, I don't listen to people who talk down to me, and from his poll numbers, not many others are listening to him either.:lol:

How funny, but to her supporters and many of the nutjobs on here, it doesnt' matter. Doesn't matter that what a fucking hypocrite criticizing Obama using a teleprompter, while having her own little notes written on her hand. they will make other excuses for her or just ignore or twist around.

She really is a piece of work, too bad her supporters are too blinded by their ideology to see it.

The teleprompter criticism is so stupid, they give speeches all the time, its impossible to memorize ever single thing. And most presidents have notes anyway, but why not take advantage of technology with prompter instead of notes on a sheet. Presidents are busy men who don't have time to memorize every speech they give.

Well hell, after 150 of the same damn speech you would think he would have MEMORIZED.
When does the dude ever have time to work, he is always on the damn T.V. blaaaaa

Last edited:
I do the same thing when I'm speaking to an audience. I do it because I tend to walk around instead of standing at a podium. I see no problem with it. However, I'm sure it entertains the koolaiders and provides hours of mindless entertainment for fools.

Which of your interests calls for a podium? Travel, writing, politics, or poledancing?

[Hey, it's from her profile, folks...]

Pole-dancing? Is she from Warsaw?

Well hell, after 150 of the same damn speech you would think he would have MEMORIZED.
When does the dude ever have time to work, he is always on the damn T.V. blaaaaa

How would you know? When Obama was kicking butt at the Republican retreat, every time he started to answer, Fox would comment over Obama's comments making it impossible to understand what he was saying. Then, after about 40 minutes, when they couldn't think of any other comments, they simply switched to Glenn Beck while the other networks continued to run the question and answer.

Liberal-Progressive men can't use their hands for notes, they're too hairy..:lol:

furryhand.jpg

How would you know? When Obama was kicking butt at the Republican retreat, every time he started to answer, Fox would comment over Obama's comments making it impossible to understand what he was saying. Then, after about 40 minutes, when they couldn't think of any other comments, they simply switched to Glenn Beck while the other networks continued to run the question and answer.

You watch Fox????????????????????????????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wayyyyyyy!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Well, what else would you expect from a CELEBUTARD?

Kind of like the celebutard who does not know how to pronounce navy "CORPSMAN," IT'S PRONOUNCED coreman not corpsman Mr. Commander in Chief. :lol::lol::lol:

he should of written it on his hand how to pronounce it. might of saved him looking like a idiot.:lol:

And if that would have been Bush or Palin saying that it would have been an " Oh My Gawd moment," still being broadcast over and over and over again on all the liberal news medias. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Notice how it's been ignored and he said it THREE TIMES in the same speech.

LOL, the spelling cop.
You are right about Not listening, I don't listen to people who talk down to me, and from his poll numbers, not many others are listening to him either.:lol:

If someone is trying to impress others with their intelligence, it falls flat when that person can't even spell. Just sayin'.

If you don't listen, then you have no business criticising, genius. But just for your edification, his poll numbers still don't look too shabby in spite of all the criticism. Here's ALL of them:

Obama: Job Ratings

Forum List

Back