Palin's Amish Teleprompter

So the rest of the speech was ex tempore and just winging it. She essentially had four points, and talked with minimal notes for how long?

At my old job we were expected to give diversity speeches. Speaking in front of an audience with minimal notes and being remotely coherent is hard. I am impressed.

I don't make fun of 0bama for the teleprompter. At least, not often. Being able to speak like that with a crutch is impressive enough, but with only four words as your entire notes is even more impressive.

Let's place bets on who makes the first post mentioning Obama on this thread.

No matter what Sarah does she'll get a pass from her lovers on this, am I right or am I right?

Don't forget, if you mention anything she does wrong, you have PDS.....according to her worshippers...................

I loose.

But with my very limited experience in speaking in front of folks, I am very impressed she was able to do that with only that as her notes.

No matter what Sarah does she'll get a pass from her lovers on this, am I right or am I right?

Don't forget, if you mention anything she does wrong, you have PDS.....according to her worshippers...................

I loose.

But with my very limited experience in speaking in front of folks, I am very impressed she was able to do that with only that as her notes.

Yes, it was very classy, I'm impressed too!

So the rest of the speech was ex tempore and just winging it. She essentially had four points, and talked with minimal notes for how long?

At my old job we were expected to give diversity speeches. Speaking in front of an audience with minimal notes and being remotely coherent is hard. I am impressed.

I don't make fun of 0bama for the teleprompter. At least, not often. Being able to speak like that with a crutch is impressive enough, but with only four words as your entire notes is even more impressive.

No, the crib notes were for the interview afterwards. An interview in front of a friendly crowd, with a friendly interviewer, serving softball questions. And she couldn't even handle regurgitating the same basic talking points without cribbing them.

She had written notes when she made her speech. The crib notes were for when she had to sit on the couch and answer questions.

LOL, regurgitating the same talking points.

now who do we know who has been doing that exact thing for OVER a year now with over 150 speachs. give me a minute, the name will come to me.:lol:

now who do we know who has been doing those same things for OVER a year now with over 150 speachs. give me a minute, the name will come to me.:lol:

If you'll pay a bit more attention, I don't give Obama any quarter either.

But this thread is about Palin, and her media-whoremongering/hijacking/stupidity.

I do the same thing when I'm speaking to an audience. I do it because I tend to walk around instead of standing at a podium. I see no problem with it. However, I'm sure it entertains the koolaiders and provides hours of mindless entertainment for fools.

now who do we know who has been doing those same things for OVER a year now with over 150 speachs. give me a minute, the name will come to me.:lol:

If you'll pay a bit more attention, I don't give Obama any quarter either.

But this thread is about Palin, and her media-whoremongering/hijacking/stupidity.

OH well excccccuuuuuuusssse me, pfeeeesh

I do the same thing when I'm speaking to an audience. I do it because I tend to walk around instead of standing at a podium. I see no problem with it. However, I'm sure it entertains the koolaiders and provides hours of mindless entertainment for fools.

Except she was sitting. On a couch. Giving non-answers to friendly questions.

cheat-702052.jpg

C'mon. No love for the clever thread title?

I'd say it's an insult to the Amish! :lol: I had no idea this happened until you posted it, so for that I thank you. Sarah Palin is nothing else if not a paradox for hero worship.

YOU mentioned him, LOL......

OOOOOOPS! but yeah, you got it, she's he new virgin mary of the teabaggers..... Me I prefer loose tea and a strainer, LOL.....

Poor Sarah Gump!!! :lol:

I hope that the right now sees why the left just loves to follow Sarah. She never disappoints. But notes on her hand??? I never expected that. And she was so obvious about it!!

After criticizing the prez for using a Teleprompter, like every other politician and public figure does, she chooses instead to write notes on her hand. :lol:

SARAH IN 2012!! Yeah!!!

Last edited:

Impressive?

Like when Obama whipped Republcian butt at their retreat without a teleprompter? Was that a compliment for Obama?

Forum List

Back