• Watched it and thought it sucked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't watch it, hate her and her tribe

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Wouldn't watch it, just not interested in Paln at all

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
Sarah Palin is one hot babe.

She has looks, can hunt, skin animals, NRA member, mother, wife, career, rich, etc.

I hope she is elected to be our next president.

So what if she isn't an intellectual.

Like Bush and Obama were/are freaking rocket scientists.

At least we (guys) would have something nice to look at while our country goes down the drain. :cool:

I don't know. Give her a few more years, and she'll lose "the look." Even on the show, her hair was a royal mess half the time, looking like she took an eggbeater to it; she's already starting to get a turkey neck and deep wrinkles in her face. But enjoy while you can. By the time she gets to be president, I'll be long gone and won't be around to snicker at your disappointment. Shucks.

Some days are positively awesome. Check this out.

Sarah Palin has once again refudiated her detractors. The critics may not have loved her new TLC reality show, but the former Alaska governor proved she is ratings gold.

"Sarah Palin's Alaska" was the most-watched series launch in TLC history, with an average of 5 million total viewers tuning in to Sunday's premiere, according to early data from the Nielsen Co. That's not that far away from the 5.2 million viewers for the Season 2 premiere of MTV's hit "Jersey Shore" earlier this year.

Somewhere out there, Maureen Dowd is screaming into a pillow.

:lol:

whoopsies

here's the right link

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' breaks TLC record with 5 million viewers for premiere | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

Almost as good as 'Jersey Shore'? A rather unfortunate comparison...

That's the LA Times comparison and a fine shot it was at Palin because they like so many others are shitting in their liberal diapers at Palins continued success and their little liberal heads are exploding.

:razz:

I guess if anyone really wants to compare Palin's travel reality show to the Jersey Shore , one could debate the types of wildlife featured.

I suspect the LA Times piece was written rather tongue-in-cheek by repeating the word "refudiate" which is strictly Palin-speak.

Urban Dictionary: Refudiate

She has looks, can hunt, skin animals, NRA member, mother, wife, career, rich, etc.

At least we (guys) would have something nice to look at while our country goes down the drain. :cool:

I don't know. Give her a few more years, and she'll lose "the look." Even on the show, her hair was a royal mess half the time, looking like she took an eggbeater to it; she's already starting to get a turkey neck and deep wrinkles in her face. But enjoy while you can. By the time she gets to be president, I'll be long gone and won't be around to snicker at your disappointment. Shucks.
If she would put on a burqa.

I would be in love.

And even consider taking her as a second wife. :cool:

sarah20palin20hunting.jpg

Taking your child on a hunt is a time honored American tradition.

It is both a skill and a sport that all children should experiance at least once in their life. :cool:

At that age? If that's Willow, she would be just nine if that shot were taken recently. That's way too young for a child to see that much blood and a dead animal that her MOTHER killed. And usually the "tradition" is passed from father to son, when the son reaches at least 12.

That's way too young for a child to see that much blood and a dead animal that her MOTHER killed. And usually the "tradition" is passed from father to son, when the son reaches at least 12.
In rural locations children go hunting at 6 and fire weapons and hunt by 8

Sarah Palin is the epitome of what the womens lib movement preached in the 60's

The can do everything woman.

But since she doesn't support their ultra liberal political agenda.

They hate her guts. :cuckoo:

If she would put on a burqa.

I would be in love.

And even consider taking her as a second wife. :cool:

Your current wife does not wear a burqa.
Who are you trying to shit?

That's way too young for a child to see that much blood and a dead animal that her MOTHER killed. And usually the "tradition" is passed from father to son, when the son reaches at least 12.

Yep!........Libs are friggin' hypocrites......Particularly liberal women when it comes to Palins success.

Jealous.

That's the LA Times comparison and a fine shot it was at Palin because they like so many others are shitting in their liberal diapers at Palins continued success and their little liberal heads are exploding.

The Chandlers, who own the LA Times, are very Conservative.
Perhaps but they are not involved in editorial which is extremely left wing.

Yep!........Libs are friggin' hypocrites......Particularly liberal women when it comes to Palins success.

I would guess the reason women libbers don't like her is because of her stand on abortion and rape.

Wow.... how silly you are.

I think a woman who can take care of herself and is truly comfortable with herself..... that is very sexy and quite attractive.
If we were going on looks.... why on earth did Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, and even you libs darling Billy BJ Clinton become pres? Those dudes are hideous!

Give me a break.... your jealous!

Besides... Im not voting for a president b/c they are good looking :cuckoo:

Quasimodo could run for all I care.... if he was a great leader and had all the right answers, Id vote for him..... to Hell with their looks!

But damn she is sexy!

83675873.jpg

Where in America can you legally hunt at 6?

Its NONE of anyones buisiness when a dad/mom can start teaching their kids to hunt.
The earlier the better....

Its NONE of anyones buisiness when a dad/mom can start teaching their kids to hunt.
The earlier the better....

No, actually it's the law's business. Kind of like it's the law's business when someone is old enough to have sex.

Unless of course you don't believe that's anybody's business either.

Success at what? Blowing a deer's head off and allowing her little girl to witness it? Oh yeah, that's right up there with all the other dreams women aspire to.

Actually, you don't shot at the deer's head.

You aim at the torso for a heart/lung shot.

Kids need to learn where their food comes from and what it takes to get it.

As most children have no idea.

So there is a disconnect between reality and the piece of meat on their dinner plate. :cool:

The Chandlers, who own the LA Times, are very Conservative.

So what if the former owners were conservative.

That does not dictate editorials or blog articles which appeal to their customers who are liberal.

Or are you going to try to tell me that the LA Times itself is trying to slant all articles to some bizarre new conservative demographic?

And a quick update FYI. The LA Times is now owned by the Tribune Company.

Tribune, owners of the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune and other media properties, has been in Chapter 11 since December 2008. That was less than year after Zell took the company private in late 2007 in an $8.2 billion buyout that was cited for “dishonesty” by independent examiner earlier this summer.

Success at what? Blowing a deer's head off and allowing her little girl to witness it? Oh yeah, that's right up there with all the other dreams women aspire to.

No one shoots a deer in the head. You aim for the pump house. Good grief.

Let's take hunting out of the equation. What about parents in Iowa who raise and harvest chickens, pigs or cows for the family to eat?

What age should a child be a witness to a "normal" farm activity?

Or maybe a child should just pig out on processed chicken mc nuggets and never have an appreciation of the life and the death of the animal the kid is consuming?

If some one can't appreciate the beast that gave their life for you to consume, that's blasphemy to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back