• Watched it and thought it sucked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't watch it, hate her and her tribe

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Wouldn't watch it, just not interested in Paln at all

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
Sarah Palin is one hot babe.

She has looks, can hunt, skin animals, NRA member, mother, wife, career, rich, etc.

I hope she is elected to be our next president.

So what if she isn't an intellectual.

Like Bush and Obama were/are freaking rocket scientists.

At least we (guys) would have something nice to look at while our country goes down the drain. :cool:

Some days are positively awesome. Check this out.

Sarah Palin has once again refudiated her detractors. The critics may not have loved her new TLC reality show, but the former Alaska governor proved she is ratings gold.

"Sarah Palin's Alaska" was the most-watched series launch in TLC history, with an average of 5 million total viewers tuning in to Sunday's premiere, according to early data from the Nielsen Co. That's not that far away from the 5.2 million viewers for the Season 2 premiere of MTV's hit "Jersey Shore" earlier this year.

Somewhere out there, Maureen Dowd is screaming into a pillow.

:lol:

whoopsies

here's the right link

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' breaks TLC record with 5 million viewers for premiere | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

Almost as good as 'Jersey Shore'? A rather unfortunate comparison...

Sarah Palin has once again refudiated her detractors. The critics may not have loved her new TLC reality show, but the former Alaska governor proved she is ratings gold.

"Sarah Palin's Alaska" was the most-watched series launch in TLC history, with an average of 5 million total viewers tuning in to Sunday's premiere, according to early data from the Nielsen Co. That's not that far away from the 5.2 million viewers for the Season 2 premiere of MTV's hit "Jersey Shore" earlier this year.

whoopsies

here's the right link

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' breaks TLC record with 5 million viewers for premiere | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

That's the LA Times comparison and a fine shot it was at Palin because they like so many others are shitting in their liberal diapers at Palins continued success and their little liberal heads are exploding.

:razz:

I guess if anyone really wants to compare Palin's travel reality show to the Jersey Shore , one could debate the types of wildlife featured.

whoopsies

here's the right link

That's the LA Times comparison and a fine shot it was at Palin because they like so many others are shitting in their liberal diapers at Palins continued success and their little liberal heads are exploding.

The Chandlers, who own the LA Times, are very Conservative.

Last edited:
While breaking wildlife regulations! You think Momma Grizzly would know not to fish too close to a momma Grizzly. :rofl:

whoopsies

here's the right link

I guess if anyone really wants to compare Palin's travel reality show to the Jersey Shore , one could debate the types of wildlife featured.

Mocking Palin's 'success' is a sign that liberals' are shitting their pants and their heads are exploding?

What would that make conservatives mocking President Obama's much greater success?

Last edited:
Who is more braver and bolder between the two and would be a better leader?

obama_judo.jpg

sarah20palin20hunting.jpg

Where does the foolish notion come from that being some sort of rural dweller makes one better qualified to be President?

80% of our population is urban or suburban, and most of our most important issues, concerns, and needs are far more related to urban and suburban people places and things,

and hardly to frontiersmen living in the wilderness.
It would be nice to have a president that has knowledge with the outdoors, wilderness and rural settings. He or she would have better common sense and that is a assett that would probably give that person survivalist instincts in a crisis . That kind of person would make a good president and that is something most city dwelling politicians lack. You can see Palins parents taught her to be herself and not bow down to anyone. Most city dwellers lack nessessary skills because they don't have intuitive thinking that can get them out of trouble when it arises compared to rural people who have the knowledge and forsight to sense something is about to happen..

Well I guarantee I'm more rural than you are so I hope you'll admonish everyone here to take better heed of what I say than what you say.

Who is more braver and bolder between the two and would be a better leader?

obama_judo.jpg

sarah20palin20hunting.jpg

Being president of the US is the most dangerous job in America, I would submit. Look at the statistics for death and/or injury of being President.

That makes PRESIDENT Obama far far far more brave than someone who goes elk hunting.

Pardon me, caribou hunting... lol

Last edited:
Couldn't watch it, hate her and her tribe
Why of course you do!.....Seeing as though she continually takes big giant shits all over your beloved Messiah and your loony liberal agenda!.......I'd hate her too if I were you.

Yup, that's exactly what we need in a leader of the free world: A fishwife who takes giant shits on her fellow Americans.

well, sometimes it's more than 1500 dollars. It's called the Permanent Fund.
But if you live up north, it takes all of 1500 dollars and MORE for oil to heat your homes just to get through a winter.
So if you all think they have it made in the shade, think again.

I live in Vermont, honey, so I think I know all about the high cost of heating a home. And nobody pays me an extra $1,500 a year to do it.

then move to Alaska, honey you're so jealous of it.:lol:

I'd love to. Wonder if they'd mail me an advance on my first $1,500. :eusa_whistle:

USArmyRetired said:
It would be nice to have a president that has knowledge with the outdoors, wilderness and rural settings. He or she would have better common sense and that is a assett that would probably give that person survivalist instincts in a crisis . That kind of person would make a good president and that is something most city dwelling politicians lack. You can see Palins parents taught her to be herself and not bow down to anyone. Most city dwellers lack nessessary skills because they don't have intuitive thinking that can get them out of trouble when it arises compared to rural people who have the knowledge and forsight to sense something is about to happen. I will never forget this guy from New York City who came down to Louisiana and we took him out in the marsh to see the swamp and show him the drilling rig. The first bullfrog that jumped from the bank unexpectedly into the water due to the boat running scared him so bad he wanted to turn around. A cotton pickin frog for gods sake. He was scared to eat catfish and crawfish. It was unbelievable. If these city folks were ever invaded by a foriegn entity and they had to flee the city and hunt their own food for survival, they wouldn't last a week. They would give up and surrender with their pacifist appeasing attitudes. It's truly astonishing.

Well unfortunately there are 305 million people in the United States, and we all can't live in beautiful locations where wilderness is just around the bend. And by the way, I love Louisiana catfish and shrimp, having lived in Bay St. Louis MS for several years. But I preferred to play in the French Quarter or out at the Commander's Palace on Lake Ponchartrain and have it served up in a fine dish prepared by an award winning chef rather than trudging out to some marsh and catching my own. But I'm also sure that survival instincts kick in when humans are about to starve to death. All that said, there's no guarantee you'll live any longer than I will even if you are some big strong outdoorsy kinda he-man who has no fear.

From what I gather, it's a political ad for which she's being paid $1Million per episode. Shouldn't she be paying for her own ad?
Uh....The TLC owned by the Discovery Network sought her out and offered her the contract.

That is so not true. Palin put her proposed program out to bid. You make it sound as though Discovery Channel created the spot just for her.

Sarah Palin shopping reality show about Alaska with 'Survivor' producer Mark Burnett

And why wouldn't they want to do it? Palin is a household name, and it's all about viewers and advertisers. Helloooooooo????

whoopsies

here's the right link

That she draws attention is not disputed, even by Maureen Dowd. Hell even I watched it, and I can't stand to listen to the woman's voice.

Forum List

Back