Palin's $180,000 Campaign Clothes "Stuffed In Trash Bags at RNC HQ"

Here we go again. The left whining about Palin's 150 grand for her wardrobe gone to waste and nothing but cheers for Obama's $170 million inauguration. How many people could have been fed from the difference between obama's 170 and the next most expensive inauguration which cost 33 million?

speck and beam.

because it is simply a lie elvis....

obama's inauguration costs for balls, parades, fireworks etc was less than $45 million and president bush's 2004, 9 balls, parads and firworks tc were $42.5 million WITHOUT SECURITY COSTS, and obama's....with millions more in citizens participating.

The cost of security for inaugurations have never been included in the inauguration costs reported....until someone tried to SPIN IT with obama's inauguration. They were never reported on for bush 1's, reagans, clintons or bush jr's....

So, what you are doing, much to the RNC'S/GOP'S glee, is repeating a lie that compares apples to oranges.

i'm not certain if you were aware of this or not? What we need to find out, is what were the security costs of bush jr and clinton, added to their cost of the balls and festivities, to actually be able to compare apples to apples, with the total expense of obama's.

i personally believe all inaugurations should be as simple as possible, with as little cost as possible, and it is truely a waste of good earned money that could go elsewhere, and be better spent! millions upon millions do not agree with me though....

care

I guarantee you Obama wasted a lot more than 180 grand for the inauguration.

Here we go again. The left whining about Palin's 150 grand for her wardrobe gone to waste and nothing but cheers for Obama's $170 million inauguration. How many people could have been fed from the difference between obama's 170 and the next most expensive inauguration which cost 33 million?

speck and beam.

I really don't give a damn that the RNC chose to pay that amount for some fancy clothes for Palin. Seems to me that it was other Republicans that were bent out of shape. As for the cost of Obama's inaugeration, seems to me that the inaugeration set a number of records for the amount of people and for the amount of neccessary security.

speck and beam.

obama's inauguration costs for balls, parades, fireworks etc was less than $45 million and president bush's 2004, 9 balls, parads and firworks tc were $42.5 million WITHOUT SECURITY COSTS, and obama's....with millions more in citizens participating.

The cost of security for inaugurations have never been included in the inauguration costs reported....until someone tried to SPIN IT with obama's inauguration. They were never reported on for bush 1's, reagans, clintons or bush jr's....

So, what you are doing, much to the RNC'S/GOP'S glee, is repeating a lie that compares apples to oranges.

i'm not certain if you were aware of this or not? What we need to find out, is what were the security costs of bush jr and clinton, added to their cost of the balls and festivities, to actually be able to compare apples to apples, with the total expense of obama's.

i personally believe all inaugurations should be as simple as possible, with as little cost as possible, and it is truely a waste of good earned money that could go elsewhere, and be better spent! millions upon millions do not agree with me though....

care

Wasn't wasted. "We can do it" "We did it!" Go off in your corner and have a good snivel.

speck and beam.

I really don't give a damn that the RNC chose to pay that amount for some fancy clothes for Palin. Seems to me that it was other Republicans that were bent out of shape. As for the cost of Obama's inaugeration, seems to me that the inaugeration set a number of records for the amount of people and for the amount of neccessary security.
Nope. As will be normal with Obama the steak will never live up to the sizzle.

Can Mall Be Filled For an Inauguration? 4 Million May Try It.

BJ Alums: 800,000 attend Inaugural, satellite images show

But buck up old socks - I think they set a record for the most trash left behind...

Last edited:

speck and beam.

care

Not to mention his clothes during the campaign...

Palin's $180,000 Campaign Clothes "Stuffed In Trash Bags" At RNC Headquarters: NewMajority (VIDEO, SLIDESHOW)

NewMajority has a report today that Sarah Palin's infamous wardrobe has not been given to charity as promised by the McCain campaign after the amazing bill was revealed in October.
McCain even told the press that "one-third of the clothing was "given back."
But for reasons that remain mysterious, the clothes remain stashed at the RNC's Washington, D.C., headquarters. A source close to the issue told NewMajority that the clothes are "in the process" of being donated, and an RNC spokesman corroborated, saying the clothes have indeed been returned from Palin, "inventoried and will be appropriately dispersed to various charities." Attempts for an explanation of when and where the clothes will be donated went unanswered, and the governor's Alaska office does not comment on campaign issues.

The fact that the clothes have not been donated or publicly accounted for, however, has angered some big donors - who want to know exactly how their money was spent, and who are already enraged by the extravagant wardrobe figure. They say it's time for the RNC to air its dirty laundry, if you will.

You losers need to get past the fixation you still have with Palin. Your guys won so try to enjoy the moment and quit worrying about things that don't matter. What a pathetic life you lead to stay so involved in Palin's life.

Actually, if you read the post, it has nothing to do with Palin's life. It has to do with the RNC. Try reading the OP sometime, it might help you in future conversations.

care

Wasn't wasted. "We can do it" "We did it!" Go off in your corner and have a good snivel.

Bite me asshole. Hope you enjoyed wasting 150 million dollars. Guess it's ok when your candidate wastes money.

Last edited:

Bite me asshole. Hope you enjoyed wasting 150 million dollars. Guess it's ok when your candidate wastes money.

He didn't waste money. This money was donated to him completely 100% voluntarily.

The difference is that the McCain campaign was struggling and the money used to make Palin look nice could've been used in more commercials or other areas to help McCain OR other Republican candidates. Sort of like what Bob Dole did.

Obama used private funding from people who voluntarily donated to his cause.

McCain used public financing, i.e. taxpayer money to run his campaign.

I think we should do away with public financing. If voters want to donate money to see their guy win, let them do it.

I wish someone would burn these damn clothes so the liberals can get some sleep. Just send me the used panties first. Thank you!

I wish someone would burn these damn clothes so the liberals can get some sleep. Just send me the used panties first. Thank you!

Keep in mind that once Palin was selected there was a huge awareness by those running the campaign of how to use her to rescue it, which was in deep decline. To get her on the campaign trail without any significant loss of time, no doubt campaign workers simply went out and making their own decisions, bought a tremendous amount of wardrobe for all members of the Palin family.

The Palins were then expected to pick from these selections almost as if they were shopping while at the same time campaigning. While it seems in hindsight to be very inefficient dollar wise, it was the best use of her's and her family's time on the road. If possible place yourself in similar circumstances and think what a "hassle" all this would be for you and your family , all the while living out of motel rooms, airplanes, and group travel vehicles, with food being served in paper plates while you tried to absorb all that was going on and need be done strategy-wise.

The reason many in the D. camp can't let go of Sarah Palin is that she showed talent, charisma, and instantly became hugely popular; she needs to be destroyed while still in the "egg" so to speak. Think back to another woman in Florida, very well spoken, intelligent, really pretty by any standard, and who upon any examination of the actual facts did the only thing she was legally charged to do. Her name was katherine Harris. She, like Palin (note both females), had to be destroyed, and all but was.

These tactics also serve as warnings...act up and you will be destroyed. It's a strategy to discourage those on the right who want to enter the political fray: You will not like what happens to you, so don't even think about it.

He didn't waste money. This money was donated to him completely 100% voluntarily.

The difference is that the McCain campaign was struggling and the money used to make Palin look nice could've been used in more commercials or other areas to help McCain OR other Republican candidates. Sort of like what Bob Dole did.

I think we should do away with public financing. If voters want to donate money to see their guy win, let them do it.

that was one of his first bald faced lies wasn't it? first he promised to do it one way, then he did it another and then he refuses to release his list of contributors, something about them being on untracable credit cards. I don't believe a word he spits out.

Obama also used bundled donations generated by PACs and Lobbists. Not to mention foreign donations. He did not just use ma and pa smith's $10.00 donation. But keep believing the myth there David..

Palin's $180,000 Campaign Clothes "Stuffed In Trash Bags" At RNC Headquarters: NewMajority (VIDEO, SLIDESHOW)

NewMajority has a report today that Sarah Palin's infamous wardrobe has not been given to charity as promised by the McCain campaign after the amazing bill was revealed in October.
McCain even told the press that "one-third of the clothing was "given back."
But for reasons that remain mysterious, the clothes remain stashed at the RNC's Washington, D.C., headquarters. A source close to the issue told NewMajority that the clothes are "in the process" of being donated, and an RNC spokesman corroborated, saying the clothes have indeed been returned from Palin, "inventoried and will be appropriately dispersed to various charities." Attempts for an explanation of when and where the clothes will be donated went unanswered, and the governor's Alaska office does not comment on campaign issues.

The fact that the clothes have not been donated or publicly accounted for, however, has angered some big donors - who want to know exactly how their money was spent, and who are already enraged by the extravagant wardrobe figure. They say it's time for the RNC to air its dirty laundry, if you will.

You losers need to get past the fixation you still have with Palin. Your guys won so try to enjoy the moment and quit worrying about things that don't matter. What a pathetic life you lead to stay so involved in Palin's life.

Actually, if you read the post, it has nothing to do with Palin's life. It has to do with the RNC. Try reading the OP sometime, it might help you in future conversations.

Her name was mentioned several times so yes It was partially about her. Don't pretend that there is still not a fixation on Palin as ignorant as it may be. All one has to do is look at some of the threads on this board.

Forum List

Back