Palin thanks Bush?

38F62171727E36C9.gif

Ditto to you. For such a non-entity, why does she bother you? Do you fear all successul, attractive women?

are you looking for a support group, slooky?

Hang on, Slooky. Slooky, hang on.

Palin thanks the Troops and Pres. Bush?

Okay....

This woman is virtual non entity at this point but I find this kind of disingenuous bullshit double speak infuriating. Obama has been president long enough to be blamed for everything Bush fucked up but he hasn't been president long enough to take credit for something Bush couldn't get right? :evil:

Hey, dipshit, read it slower next time. And then go find something at least semi-serious to get your shorts all stuck up your crack about. What a fool.

Calm down tea cup, you didn't watch the video did you?

Ditto to you. For such a non-entity, why does she bother you? Do you fear all successul, attractive women?

Ahh the attractive part is the clue.
Explains why you do not like Pelosi I suppose?

Any way thanks for validating my statement and for the entertainment.

You find Pelosi attractive?
You're sicker than originally thought.....

Man I did not know you had that much of a reading comprehension problem.
Keep watching Beck.

Reagan was the only other Republican who ever held up to a similar shelling from the LMSM and came out the other side laughing.

I hope Palin runs in 2012 because she has more balls than any other Republican

Okay....

This woman is virtual non entity at this point but I find this kind of disingenuous bullshit double speak infuriating. Obama has been president long enough to be blamed for everything Bush fucked up but he hasn't been president long enough to take credit for something Bush couldn't get right? :evil:

If she's a non-entity, why does she bother you so much?

Afraid she'll fade away before taking a thrashing in the 2012 election. :cool:

Reagan was the only other Republican who ever held up to a similar shelling from the LMSM and came out the other side laughing.

Balls? A tranny huh? I thought her legs were a bit stocky.

Then that would mean you and Obama supporters have the same dream, a Palin/whoever ticket.

Obama is hoping she runs too. Of course, looking at the current pathetic field of candidates, her nonsense may not even be necessary to secure victory for him in 2012.

Obama is hoping she runs too. Of course, looking at the current pathetic field of candidates, her nonsense may not even be necessary to secure victory for him in 2012.

I know right?

I'm a bit surprised that Hawluh Bawbah opted out.

I'm guessing someone close to him whispered in his ear and said something like..."Now Hawluh, lookit yo'self in the mirror." And he said, "Yeah...you right!"

I know right?

I'm a bit surprised that Hawluh Bawbah opted out.

I'm guessing someone close to him whispered in his ear and said something like..."Now Hawluh, lookit yo'self in the mirror." And he said, "Yeah...you right!"

Was that image with, or without his Confederate battle flag?

Okay....

Does this mean she is no longer a birther?

Okay....

Bush policies led to OBL's demise. Had Obama been president in 2001 OBL would never have been killed because obama does not have the balls to make the unpopular calls that would protect this country. And let's be honest here, he only gave the go ahead in this case because his poll ratings are so low he had to do something to gain support here in the United States.
Face it, it was an opportunity, and he took it. I mam glad he did, but I am also not convinced he would have done this 2 years ago if the opportunity presented itself.

Forum List

Back