Palin thanks Bush?

Another point, why is there such a big yapping debate? Bush was the one that originally went into Afghanistan and started to look for him. Then the DEMOCRATS, Amnesty Intnl and the likes screamed about water boarding and torture. It was the military and intelligence that found him and Obama just had to say yay or nay. So stop patting Obama on the back, it was his duty as President of the USA to order the execution of this vile and despicable waste of human DNA. It still has not created jobs, cheaper gas and the economy is still in a shambles. Now get over this moron getting shot and move on with repairing the crisis here in our country.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

How dare you! He's the first BLACK president, and you must give him all the freaking credit or you be a racist. Now get the hell over it.

He's not black.

obie wan ain't black? did ya tell the dems yet? :confused:

Palin thanks the Troops and Pres. Bush?

Okay....

This woman is virtual non entity at this point but I find this kind of disingenuous bullshit double speak infuriating. Obama has been president long enough to be blamed for everything Bush fucked up but he hasn't been president long enough to take credit for something Bush couldn't get right? :evil:

A non entity who played a major role in transferring the balance of power in Congress during the 2010 midterms.

Okay....

This woman is virtual non entity at this point but I find this kind of disingenuous bullshit double speak infuriating. Obama has been president long enough to be blamed for everything Bush fucked up but he hasn't been president long enough to take credit for something Bush couldn't get right? :evil:

A non entity who played a major role in transferring the balance of power in Congress during the 2010 midterms.

And how has that worked out?

Okay....

And how has that worked out?

Better than where we were before. Had this balance only been there form the start our debt level would have been halved. We might have had real healthcare reform instead of a political statement that isn't reform at all and we probably wouldn't be pissing away $4 million a day in yet another war in Libya.

Okay....

How absolutely MORTIFYING I TELL YA OMG she thanks the Troops and Bush for a "virtual non entity" you sure can't get past her....

Ya, I have a real problem with acknowledging snide, obnoxious, irreverent, tools...

Everything's......

"Once Palin appeared to dial it back, she left a vacuum to be filled by Donald Trump and other hot-button figures. “I think Sarah Palin is running for president, but her name is Michele Bachmann,” the Minnesota congresswoman and Tea Party favorite, says former Mitt Romney adviser Alex Castellanos. “I don’t think there’s room for the real one now.”

sarah_mad2.jpg

:party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Last edited:

Okay....

Hey, dipshit, read it slower next time. And then go find something at least semi-serious to get your shorts all stuck up your crack about. What a fool.

Calm down tea cup, you didn't watch the video did you?

Hey, cupcake, sure did watch the video.

So, genius, anyone with half a brain would know who Palin is talking about when she said "we thank our President." If that's double speak (sic) to you, so be it. Glad it got under your skin though.

Hey, dipshit, read it slower next time. And then go find something at least semi-serious to get your shorts all stuck up your crack about. What a fool.

Calm down tea cup, you didn't watch the video did you?

Hey, cupcake, sure did watch the video.

So, genius, anyone with half a brain would know who Palin is talking about when she said "we thank our President." If that's double speak (sic) to you, so be it. Glad it got under your skin though.

I'm happy you're happy tea cup :lol: In this, as in all things context is king.

If you can't grasp rhetorical inflection and intent then you may want to stick to kids books, this whole politics thingy is just going to be over your head...
What she said was "We thank our president...we thank President :clap2: BUSH :clap2:"

She knew what she was saying, everyone in that audience knew what she was saying, everyone that saw the video knew what she was saying....I think you do too. So don't try to argue your bullshit semantics with me.

Oh and not for nothing, tossing out random recriminations of peoples intelligence on the internet makes you sound like a limp dick keyboard tough guy.

Forum List

Back