Palin thanks Bush?

Palin ROCKS......The left's worst nightmare.
palin-girl-power_design.png

why would we fear?

Another point, why is there such a big yapping debate? Bush was the one that originally went into Afghanistan and started to look for him. Then the DEMOCRATS, Amnesty Intnl and the likes screamed about water boarding and torture. It was the military and intelligence that found him and Obama just had to say yay or nay. So stop patting Obama on the back, it was his duty as President of the USA to order the execution of this vile and despicable waste of human DNA. It still has not created jobs, cheaper gas and the economy is still in a shambles. Now get over this moron getting shot and move on with repairing the crisis here in our country.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Another point, why is there such a big yapping debate? Bush was the one that originally went into Afghanistan and started to look for him. Then the DEMOCRATS, Amnesty Intnl and the likes screamed about water boarding and torture. It was the military and intelligence that found him and Obama just had to say yay or nay. So stop patting Obama on the back, it was his duty as President of the USA to order the execution of this vile and despicable waste of human DNA. It still has not created jobs, cheaper gas and the economy is still in a shambles. Now get over this moron getting shot and move on with repairing the crisis here in our country.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

So, where was Bush's duty as President? Oh, now I remember

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Yap yap....:disagree::disagree:

Palin thanks the Troops and Pres. Bush?

Okay....

This woman is virtual non entity at this point but I find this kind of disingenuous bullshit double speak infuriating. Obama has been president long enough to be blamed for everything Bush fucked up but he hasn't been president long enough to take credit for something Bush couldn't get right? :evil:

Bush policies led to OBL's demise. Had Obama been president in 2001 OBL would never have been killed because obama does not have the balls to make the unpopular calls that would protect this country. And let's be honest here, he only gave the go ahead in this case because his poll ratings are so low he had to do something to gain support here in the United States.
Face it, it was an opportunity, and he took it. I mam glad he did, but I am also not convinced he would have done this 2 years ago if the opportunity presented itself.

Wait...are you saying that if Obama had been president on 9/11 he would have sat on his hands?

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Thanks for agreeing that Bush was negligent.

Believing Bush dropped the ball is crazy - and so is overusing silly liberal edited talking points :)

Obama deserves credit for staying the course.

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Thanks for agreeing that Bush was negligent.

Hon, I never agreed to anything...just disagreed.:razz::razz::razz::razz:

Palin thanks the Troops and Pres. Bush?

Okay....

This woman is virtual non entity at this point but I find this kind of disingenuous bullshit double speak infuriating. Obama has been president long enough to be blamed for everything Bush fucked up but he hasn't been president long enough to take credit for something Bush couldn't get right? :evil:

Bush policies led to OBL's demise. Had Obama been president in 2001 OBL would never have been killed because obama does not have the balls to make the unpopular calls that would protect this country. And let's be honest here, he only gave the go ahead in this case because his poll ratings are so low he had to do something to gain support here in the United States.
Face it, it was an opportunity, and he took it. I mam glad he did, but I am also not convinced he would have done this 2 years ago if the opportunity presented itself.

And had GWB been aborted we would all now be multiple millionaires.
Sheesh. Whatiff yer ass off. NO way to prove anything.

How dare you! He's the first BLACK president, and you must give him all the freaking credit or you be a racist. Now get the hell over it.

How dare you! He's the first BLACK president, and you must give him all the freaking credit or you be a racist. Now get the hell over it.

He's not black.

Forum List

Back