Palin supports Obama's position, McCain forced to correct her

the best part was he came out against clean coal in West Virginia!

hard to believe he couldn't get the nomination the two times he ran for POTUS.
:badgrin:

did he really come out against clean coal? I mean do you have the link to the video where he's specifically saying he's against clean coal energy? cuz if you do, I'd love to see it...

McCain didn't say we shouldn't go into Pakistan to take care of business. However, during the debate he did educate Obama saying that: it's not a good idea to talk about such things in public.

Palin should have picked up on that.

Last edited:
However, during the debate he did educate Obama saying that: it's not a good idea to talk about such things in public.

to which Obama had the stinging come-back that considering McCain himself had said he'd exterminate North Korea and sang songs about bombing Iran he wasn't sure he had much credibility in that department... it was a favorite moment of mine from Obama... especially the look on McCain's face :eek:

You mean when he went on to say: John, you're right that presidents have to be prudent in what they say.

to which Obama had the stinging come-back that considering McCain himself had said he'd exterminate North Korea and sang songs about bombing Iran he wasn't sure he had much credibility in that department... it was a favorite moment of mine from Obama... especially the look on McCain's face :eek:

I found that curious, McCain telling Obama, obviously, not that what he was saying was wrong, but that SAYING it out loud is wrong. Bombing is perfectly fine, just saying it is wrong. What a hypocrite: on this issue, both of them are probably closer than on any other.

"We will bomb whoever we want and make no secret of it."

I imagine Bush laughing out loud during that part of the debate.

Palin is a loose cannon. She initially made what's his name pick up in his numbers, but now she is becoming a liability.

You don't govern a state for less than two years and get the so called "executive" experience they say she has.

By the way, Alaska's population is almost 50% of New Hampshire. I guess governing all those acres of empty land are good experience. That and being able to see Russia.

Does anyone on these threads who is backing McCain, think that being closest to Russia is real foreign experience?

yes I found it curious too considering what a blowhard Bush was leading up to the war in Iraq... you could practically see his erection everytime he got on television to talk about it...

Sarahs ok, but I really like Bidens opinions better....hes considered the FOREIGN POLICY EXPERT on the liberal ticket...heads and shoulders over BHO

Biden on Meet the Press in 2002, discussing Saddam Hussein: “He’s a long term threat and a short term threat to our national security… “We have no choice but to eliminate the threat. This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world.”

Biden on Meet the Press in 2002: “Saddam must be dislodged from his weapons or dislodged from power.”

Biden on Meet the Press in 2007, on Hussein’s WMDs: “Well, the point is, it turned out they didn’t, but everyone in the world thought he had them. The weapons inspectors said he had them. He catalogued — they catalogued them. This was not some, some Cheney, you know, pipe dream. This was, in fact, catalogued.”

Biden to the Brookings Institution in 2005: “We can call it quits and withdraw from Iraq. I think that would be a gigantic mistake.

I don't think Gramps likes it when Poor Sarah gets asked questions by journalists.

Anyway, today McCain was on "Face the Nations", Obama was on CBS "Face the Naton", and Friday night Biden was on almost every network and cable news channel mixing it up with jounalists.

Sarah, the pussycat with lipstick, is still in hiding

McCain didn't say we shouldn't go into Pakistan to take care of business. However, during the debate he did educate Obama saying that: it's not a good idea to talk about such things in public.

Palin should have picked up on that.
Why isn't it? Jesus, do you people understand the concept of the carrot and the stick at all?

Sarahs ok, but I really like Bidens opinions better....hes considered the FOREIGN POLICY EXPERT on the liberal ticket...heads and shoulders over BHO

Biden on Meet the Press in 2002, discussing Saddam Hussein: “He’s a long term threat and a short term threat to our national security… “We have no choice but to eliminate the threat. This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world.”

Biden on Meet the Press in 2002: “Saddam must be dislodged from his weapons or dislodged from power.”

Biden on Meet the Press in 2007, on Hussein’s WMDs: “Well, the point is, it turned out they didn’t, but everyone in the world thought he had them. The weapons inspectors said he had them. He catalogued — they catalogued them. This was not some, some Cheney, you know, pipe dream. This was, in fact, catalogued.”

Biden to the Brookings Institution in 2005: “We can call it quits and withdraw from Iraq. I think that would be a gigantic mistake.

Not once did he link Iraq to 9/11?

Why isn't it? Jesus, do you people understand the concept of the carrot and the stick at all?

Carrot on a stick, huh. You mean like the tax cut for 95% of American's?

Man, talk about a bridge to nowhere.

Last edited:
yes I found it curious too considering what a blowhard Bush was leading up to the war in Iraq... you could practically see his erection everytime he got on television to talk about it...

Bush on television:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI]YouTube - Bush's Seven Minutes of Silence[/ame]:scared1:

Actually, there is a slight link. Saddam Hussein invades Kuwait. The U.S. attacks Iraq using a base in Saudi Arabia. Osama bin Laden vows to attack the U.S. because 'infidels' from the U.S. are on Saudi Arabian soil.

Oh my god, you've found the link. 9/11 really was Saddam's fault, then! <_>!!

Forum List

Back