Palin supports Obama's position, McCain forced to correct her

Obama has taken the Republican side for unilateral strikes inside Pakistan against terrorists, so obviously Palin would agree. McCain has compromised too much in his career, so it's no wonder he doesn't know where he stands on this very important issue.

Obama has taken the Republican side for unilateral strikes inside Pakistan against terrorists, so obviously Palin would agree. McCain has compromised too much in his career, so it's no wonder he doesn't know where he stands on this very important issue.

Neither party hold a monoply on any idea. Democrats are independent thinkers, Republicans, as this situation shows, must compromise any individuality are read from the same script.

Neither party hold a monoply on any idea. Democrats are independent thinkers, Republicans, as this situation shows, must compromise any individuality are read from the same script.

Unilateral strikes against terrorists is a Republican idea.

And Biden said he was against clean coal, thought the attack ad that Obama approved was "terrible" and told Katie "President FDR went on Television" in 1929 when he wasn't president and there was no television among many others gaffes.

So what? Do you think Obama should start keeping Biden away from the press?

Last edited:
So only republicans are allowed to think that?

I don't understand your question. Unilateral strikes against terrorists has always been a Republican idea. Why would anyone think that some Democrats wouldn't think that as well? Obviously, Obama thinks that and he's a Democrat.

And Biden said he was against clean coal, thought the attack ad that Obama approved was "terrible" and told Katie "President FDR went on Television" in 1929 when he wasn't president and there was no television among many others gaffes.

The Democrats are trying to keep Biden under control, but it's not working too well. He's been the 'gaff-king' for decades. It amazes me Obama chose him as his running mate. My hunch is that Obama asked Hillary first and she said "no." Obviously, John Edwards was out. I suppose Biden was the only one left.

I don't understand your question. Unilateral strikes against terrorists has always been a Republican idea. Why would anyone think that some Democrats wouldn't think that as well? Obviously, Obama thinks that and he's a Democrat.

Informed people don't see the world in black and white. Obama can be a Democrat and have a 'traditionally', I think that is what you mean, Republican belief.

Informed people don't see the world in black and white. Obama can be a Democrat and have a 'traditionally', I think that is what you mean, Republican belief.

Republican 'idea', 'belief', 'platform'. Choose any word you want. Obama has taken an historically Republican idea. That's why Obama and Palin are agreement on this issue.

The Democrats are trying to keep Biden under control, but it's not working too well. He's been the 'gaff-king' for decades. It amazes me Obama chose him as his running mate. My hunch is that Obama asked Hillary first and she said "no." Obviously, John Edwards was out. I suppose Biden was the only one left.

Do you ever check anything before you post? Obama said he would not ask Hillary even before the DNC. I believe that the election should be decided on the issues and not by who can remember what year or what figure, I would love to give you some of McCain's if you like.

Do you ever check anything before you post? Obama said he would not ask Hillary even before the DNC. I believe that the election should be decided on the issues and not by who can remember what year or what figure, I would love to give you some of McCain's if you like.

Obama is a politician so he'll say whatever he wants. I'm surprised that you actually believed what he said. Please post anything you want about McCain. As I've pointed out, McCain is going against the traditional Republican beliefs concerning unilateral strikes against terrorists.

No wonder they don't want her talking to the press.
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - McCain retracts Palin’s Pakistan comments - Blogs from CNN.com[/URL]

I like Palin's response better and I support McCain. They need to lighten up on Palin. Let her be a Maverick too! Take a look at Joe Biden. It's one gaff after another and the Dems are not trying to shut him up.

FDR was governor of new york, giving his fireside chats over the radio, broadcast to the citizens of new york down to washington dc area and eventually other populated cities thru affiliates...new york had tv test programs since 1925 btw...both at&t and RCA and others were working to spread it out...

FDR's fireside chats while governor comforted the citizens of his state, very affected by the crash of wall street and the financial institutions in new york city, along with the farming depression they were in... upstate, even before the stock exchange crash....

the only thing biden messed up on was saying tv was the broadcasting medium instead of the radio...all else that Biden said was 100% fact, and history....

biden did not say fdr was president in 1929, only the uninformed of our history would buy in to that....

governor Fdr introduced many of the new deal programs in to new york before he was elected as president and used them as a model for the federal programs...fdr was the most influential governor of his time, in the greatest state of the union....so thought.

that's my 2 cents on it!
:)
care

biden isn't against clean coal as his senate record can attest... a mispoken statement doesn't erase an entire voting record... nice try though...

the best part was he came out against clean coal in West Virginia!

hard to believe he couldn't get the nomination the two times he ran for POTUS.
:badgrin:

Forum List

Back